Empire

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Mir Empire 2.3
Online Since June '09

IP: 85.138.32.146

Links:
Forum: http://www.threeheroes.net/forum
Client Download: HERE

Server information
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is a low rate server with lots of new additions keeping inline with the theme of official Euro/Korean Mir. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you enjoyed Euro Mir and enjoy low-med rate, long term servers then look no further. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As well as all the features of Euro, we also have new items, caves/temples/provinces, quests and so on to keep you interested beyond the boundaries of euro. [/FONT]

EXP: x5
Starting Level: 1
Host Machine: Dedicated Machine - 100MB Cable

Starting Guide
When you create a new character a pop up should automatically open up ingame and shall guide you, providing you with pets,quests and hints.

Quests
There are many quests located in towns and around caves and there's a main quest npc located in Bichon called 'Soldier' that has many quests on it that ranging from easy to hard which will give you good rewards such as exp, gold and items. Quest Walkthroughs for some of our quests are available on our forum!

Items
As well as all the official items we also have a wide range of custom items to add another element of diversity.

Hunting Areas
We have every cave that Euro had, plus more. We have recently been working on new maps including a new 'Desert' province, and several new caves and temples, which include the following:

2ngbzte.jpg

vzkep2.jpg

nvtzxt.jpg

qp2e7t.jpg

11bogea.jpg

58fn6.jpg

noyb10.jpg

2pr5gfm.jpg

fxf5l1.jpg

Gamepoints
Gamepoints can be earned by killing bosses and can be used to exchange for items such as kits, exp pots and other items via the gamepoints npc located in Bichon.

Bonuspoints
You gain bonuspoints every time you level up and they can be collected to add stats including: DC, MC, SC, HP, MP. AC, AMC, Agi, Acc.

Events
Small events are held on a weekly basis as well as bigger scale events for special occasions.

Other Additions
- Fully functioning guild storage system
- Rename your weapon! NPC
- Custom hairstyles from the latest Korean patch
- New spells including RighteousBlow and SummonElderShinsu for tao's
- Pet taming and training areas

MasterClass System
How it works:

Please note that this is not a sub-class system. Sub-classes alter the basic genetics of the three classes of Mir, this system is merely a chance to customize your character as well as make them stronger and add diversity to the game.

Upon reaching level 45, an "epic" quest will be unlocked for you to do. The quests are class specific and designed to be long but there are some great rewards you can get by doing it.

When you have completed the quest, you will be given the option to choose between the different 'Master Classes' which are available for your class. You will receive a title above your name as well as a special item and a new skill.

You can only possess one Master Class at a time.

Master Classes:

Warrior:-

• Hero - Skilled fighters with great offensive capabilities.
  • Defender - The 'guardian' master class, highly trained in defensive armed combat.

Wizard:-

• Geomancer - Allows a wizard to call upon the forces of the Earth to aid them.
  • Aeromancer - Allows a wizard to call upon the forces of the sky to aid them.
  • Hydromancer - Allows a wizard to call upon the forces of water to aid them.

Taoist:-

• Faithful - Holy and pure, the faithful can channel great powers bestowed by their faith.
  • Diviner - Servants of the divine can increase their own attack power to help their allies.

Skills:

Hero - Increased physical attack power buff (DC/A.speed)
Defender - Increased defense power buff (AC/AMC/HP/MP)

Geomancer - Summon Badi (melee)
Aeromancer - Summon Djinn (ranged magic)
Hydromancer - Summon Ghilan (healer)

Faithful - Increased zen power buff (SC/MP)
Diviner - Increased physical attack power buff (DC/HP)

Upgrades:

Spell upgrades will be available via another quest which is accessable at level 50. (i.e. Summon BadiElder)

Rehabilitation:

Master Class rehab will be available via an npc. The first rehab will be free however after that a large fee will be involved.

badi.JPG
ghilan.JPG
djinn.JPG

I hope you decide to give it a go :)

Last edited:

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Re: Empire 2.3

Added some new quests to the server today, which allow you to gain upgraded armours. For info and to get started, see Annabel in Bichon Armour Shop.

Some similar quests for weapons are also coming soon.

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Elder Shinsu

A new, bigger and better Shinsu will now be available for tao's from level 46.

Level 1 spell - level 46
Level 2 spell - level 48
Level 3 spell - level 50

2rgniav.png

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
hey hone i d/led svr and i fount a txt with "Please Read " something about crusader , whats all about ?

ARKmute

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2010
Birmingham
would like to try this server out , however ur mir2 exe seems to be filled with a trojan and my system simply will not allow for it to be apart of it . any ideas what that is about?

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
would like to try this server out , however ur mir2 exe seems to be filled with a trojan and my system simply will not allow for it to be apart of it . any ideas what that is about?

God can't we get a sticky about this somewhere? Mir2.exe's are not a virus. Yes your AV will say it is, so you have to tell it that it isn't. Add an exception to your file path or it will get deleted/won't run.

Compaq

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2006

Anti-Virus look at the file, and they also look how the file is packed into a .exe, If the file is packed a certain way it will trigger a False Positive meaning, it says its a virus because of how it is packed, not because its an actual virus.

pattwo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2006
so how come server has gone down or is it just me???

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
noones knows i think the server count is no more than 2-3 at moment and most of the time u can actually log in and be on ur own , like i did other night :(

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
That 50 war must be some geek to outlevel a wiz lol

Status
Not open for further replies.