Empire

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
they know its down you just have to wait for hone

dont need alot of post about it

Diversity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2010
I can't seriously believe that you downloaded the client either, the mind boggles why someone moans about xp and lvl when it's clearly advertised as low rate lol.
i expected to see some new items at least a usercount and some activity.. as there clearly is none, and i know its low rate thats why i downloaded it because i prefer them but i didnt expect to log on euro mir, was about to go on gamenetwork get old acc back ... server ****e end off lol

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
i expected to see some new items at least a usercount and some activity.. as there clearly is none, and i know its low rate thats why i downloaded it because i prefer them but i didnt expect to log on euro mir, was about to go on gamenetwork get old acc back ... server ****e end off lol

Again, read the first page under server information, states quite plainly that it's euro with some expansion, seems pointless posting for your benefit, you obviously can't read english. Server is ****e end off? Obviously can't write it either..

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
It'll be back up this afternoon, it just happens to be easter, so both people who deal with the ip changes are visiting family/ away at work. People do have real lives too lol. Generally server is up for 1 week+ before ip changes, then it's normally sorted in an hour or so. Check the ip thread on official forum, you'll see from the dates this is the case. Patience folks!

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Hello server owner,

Were trying to crack down on spam in server adverts. To avoid unessecery post can you please enable and add a Kaori Usercount Siggy to your first post.

1a. Advertisements MUST contain an IP address, Servername, Host Machine and Internet stats, Exp Rates, Starting Level, Starting Gold, Direct Download Links, Website and Forum Links and Kaori Usercount Siggy Image in the post itself.

A Kaori Siggy Image can be added using the code below:
Code:
http://www.kaorimir.com/LOMCN/Siggy/..._IP_Here&char=

You will need to forward Port 3000 if your server is running from behind a router.

Please complie with this request ASAP.

Cheers

p

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
nah just that the GM doesnt care to much about us and it takes him a month to bothere to put it on back....

What's this based off of? Server has been up 10 months and the last 5 of those has had like 95% uptime at the least. Things happen, ISP problems, power cuts and so on. They are rare though especially as of late, and we've only had 2 IP changes in the last 2 months.

Anyway I clearly said on our forum that both admins were away until today, hence why neither of us have been on to put server back up. I'm having problems connecting so I'm waiting to speak to someone who can have a look at it.

It will be sorted as soon as humanly possible...

/Reeve, not Hone

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Empire Forced to Close

Hone said:
Dear users,

It is regretably that I inform you that our server has now permanently closed. It's not something I've done through choice, I actually had no say in the matter. The person who has hosted Empire for the last 10 months has decided to pull the plug on us and use the server to host Elysian instead. I wasn't actually informed of this and therefore didn't have the opportunity to backup our files.

Fiunally, thanks to everyone who played Empire over the months and those of you who supported us from the start as well. It was fun!

Take care all.

GM_Hone - signing out.

I would appreciate it if this thread wasn't deleted for at least a few days...

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
took 4 days for you to post an update as to what was happening,nice one

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
Nice communication you have with your team then if it took you 4 days to realise the server wasnt online..

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Nice communication you have with your team then if it took you 4 days to realise the server wasnt online..

Erm no, we were well aware the server wasn't online. We just weren't told why.

I'm glad our regular users weren't from LOMCN...I don't think I would have bothered this long for people like you.

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
You advertise on LOMCN yet you slag the players from LOMCN lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.