Empire

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
I've not played mir in over 2 years.I'm gonna give this server a blast.

See some of you ingame

Looking forward 2 it ;)

Chronic

LOMCN Leecher
Mar 23, 2010
Can't even get into login page....Says connection closed.

Is server down?

Or am i missing something?

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
EXP has been doubled to x10 that of euro for the Easter weekend. That's some fast leveling...I dare say 0-40 will be a breeze.

A proper easter event is also being worked on.

Last edited:

Diversity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2010
Can't believe I'm actually replying to you but "why's that then?"

start level
exp rate
user count
highest level
kits
quest
caves

online earlyer 6 usercount no one even spoke (they wernt afk)
every thing is euro, few euro item just simply been changed skin / stats
caves are standerd old ones jinchon, numa blah blah all the same we've all been there done that seen it pwnd it.. its crap old no one wants to see it.
quest are there any ? except the euro ones..

all i can think of for now..

btw i dont like your server, should just call it a day in all fairness seems the server just bleeding to death till them 6 people log off

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
start level
exp rate
user count
highest level
kits
quest
caves

caves are standerd old ones jinchon, numa blah blah all the same we've all been there done that seen it pwnd it.. its crap old no one wants to see it.

btw i dont like your server, should just call it a day in all fairness seems the server just bleeding to death till them 6 people log off

look just shut up , its Lr where u actualy have to work for ur items and level

now if ur a lazy nub who wants all on plate thats not server bussines

btw server is fine i like it , gives me a feeling like the old 2.3 ragezone(my love :P )

easter event is ok
i recommand server for all lovers of lr/balanced/teamworking

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
start level
exp rate
user count
highest level
kits
quest
caves

lol, just about all my kit isn't euro, and certainly doesn't have euro stats. The server is Lowrate, it is advertised as such, LongTerm and Low Rate. It's for people who like to grind away and relax, it's also for those who actually like to work towards kit and lvl, rather than playing a high rate, be lvl 100+ in a couple of weeks with all the kit then quit.

Rather sad to call the server crap when it blatantly isn't what you like to play. Regards to the quests, there are probably over 10 I can think of off the top of my head, the ingame auto shouts tell you where to find them. There is also the lvl45 epic quest, which as far as I know isn't on any other server.

I can't seriously believe that you downloaded the client either, the mind boggles why someone moans about xp and lvl when it's clearly advertised as low rate lol.

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
I joined this server today and its looks great,pitty it went down.

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
Was there a problem with adding stats when you leveled becuase it didnt seem to work,still have like 40 points to add

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Was there a problem with adding stats when you leveled becuase it didnt seem to work,still have like 40 points to add

the problem is with the ok button!!! If you click the top left corner of the button everything is fine.

PS, if you liked the grind of euro but with some new stuff and features, can't really go wrong. Just seems everyone who plays servers these days want everything within a week then move to the next server. See you ingame when it's back up.

Last edited:

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
the problem is with the ok button!!! If you click the top left corner of the button everything is fine.

PS, if you liked the grind of euro but with some new stuff and features, can't really go wrong. Just seems everyone who plays servers these days want everything within a week then move to the next server. See you ingame when it's back up.

yeah ive actually missed the grinding aspect of the game, im old skool and i loved being knee deep in bugs in BC back in the 1.2 ish days lol

Status
Not open for further replies.