Request Euro mir3

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
i have the original gamesrouter db and files with all characters but have tried a number of clients to get it working but cant seem to get one that works would anyone be able to help please :)

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
the files have all the account details :ie address etc etc

---------- Post Merged at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:09 AM ----------

just downloading sql to setup db so can access the files :)

---------- Post Merged at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:09 AM ----------

original guild list :p

@Tai , Surely this is a security risk for some or the majority of players who may still use same login info/ same personal info? Addresses, names, DOB etc

Upvote 0

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
@Tai , Surely this is a security risk for some or the majority of players who may still use same login info/ same personal info? Addresses, names, DOB etc

One would hope after 10 years you're using a different password.. Dale doesn't appear to be releasing anything either so I don't see the concern

If he did release I expect he'd remove the personal information anyway

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
One would hope after 10 years you're using a different password.. Dale doesn't appear to be releasing anything either so I don't see the concern

not releasing anything at all.....if people want to play their old characters they can......no one else will know any details at all...i really dont want to go prison by releasing info so never happen :p

---------- Post Merged at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:30 AM ----------

hmmmm just been told that the problem im having is with regards to gameguard that gamesrouter used any ideas?

---------- Post Merged at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Please could you post of a screenshot of the main server folder with the server exe file in it?

that ok?

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
You got a client exe with them though yes?
got loads of exes with them due to updates etc

---------- Post Merged at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:24 PM ----------

You won't have much joy unless you do :/ you should be able to disable game guard but if you don't have a matching client exe the files will never work. What version are the files you have? Latest before the servers were shut down?

yes they were the latest official serverfiles

---------- Post Merged at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:25 PM ----------

You won't have much joy unless you do :/ you should be able to disable game guard but if you don't have a matching client exe the files will never work. What version are the files you have? Latest before the servers were shut down?

whats easiest way to find serverfiles version?

---------- Post Merged at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:27 PM ----------

server_job says server version 308100

---------- Post Merged at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:29 PM ----------

that the serverfiles version?

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
dont want to send files out as they are the official serverfiles
can have a look on teamviewer tho :p

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
theres loads of client exes from all the updates to the files tried loads of different clients as well... like i say just need to have a look and try find last client that gr used on game

Upvote 0

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
dont want to send files out as they are the official serverfiles
can have a look on teamviewer tho :p

please m8 be kind with us

i know you want to launch this server only for you and for old times sake, but if you would share files..this community of mir3 will have a new set of files to work with and we can hope that mir3 will not die :(

as you see, on lomcn are alot of coders and developers

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
i will be putting the server up as soon as i get client i need :) and it wont be just for me it will be for everyone

Upvote 0

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
i will be putting the server up as soon as i get client i need :) and it wont be just for me it will be for everyone

you mean :
put server up so any one can download the files and start discover the files?
or
put server up so all can play it?

Upvote 0