Request Euro mir3

Join Discord

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
i have the original gamesrouter db and files with all characters but have tried a number of clients to get it working but cant seem to get one that works would anyone be able to help please :)

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
You've got your own low rate server thats been running for 10 years, which uses more advanced files than these. I fail to see what putting up an old server with no content we haven't seen before would bring.

People enjoy GSP because it has the newer features like assassin that no other server can offer. Nostalgia is only good for the first 5 minutes, then things get kinda stale.
the sin ruined the game so yeah id prefer to go back to original files......theres **** loads of content in original that hasnst been completed in a NORMAL rate server if you can help would be appreciated if not then please dont post negative comments thankyou :) and if you not interested in the older versions why are you posting?
this is a request for help on mir 3 original files.......

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You've got your own low rate server thats been running for 10 years, which uses more advanced files than these. I fail to see what putting up an old server with no content we haven't seen before would bring.

People enjoy GSP because it has the newer features like assassin that no other server can offer. Nostalgia is only good for the first 5 minutes, then things get kinda stale.

i m interested in this files for improve my source, like original mir3 skills.

Upvote 0

b00b00

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 13, 2014

if you don't see the difference, please don't comment and keep quite.

Thank you.

Reactions: Dale19741
Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
right.....can anyone help getting rid of gameguard/npkrypt from the exe please?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
the sin ruined the game so yeah id prefer to go back to original files......theres **** loads of content in original that hasnst been completed in a NORMAL rate server if you can help would be appreciated if not then please dont post negative comments thankyou :) and if you not interested in the older versions why are you posting?
this is a request for help on mir 3 original files.......

How did the addition of the sin ruin the game? The company that ran the game is what ruined the game, lack of updates, clearly broken features (crit pig, max luck being so easy to achieve and not to mention various bugs that where never addressed, being able to run in cloak if timed correctly, being able to kill mystery ship / lair gates with taoist pets. Think its rather unfair to blame the games failure on the addition of the assassin on its own.

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
How did the addition of the sin ruin the game? The company that ran the game is what ruined the game, lack of updates, clearly broken features (crit pig, max luck being so easy to achieve and not to mention various bugs that where never addressed, being able to run in cloak if timed correctly, being able to kill mystery ship / lair gates with taoist pets. Think its rather unfair to blame the games failure on the addition of the assassin on its own.
can you help with the exe? if not then please dont post i need help sorting the exe out been through all the crap before not interested you have your opinion i have mine leave it at that thanks

---------- Post Merged at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:01 PM ----------

can mod close this please started new thread about exe

Upvote 0