Request Euro mir3

Join Discord

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
i have the original gamesrouter db and files with all characters but have tried a number of clients to get it working but cant seem to get one that works would anyone be able to help please :)

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
If ur problem is the db's , make a clean on them and repack the files with clean db's.

This is so typical, good files on the wrong hands....

Upvote 0

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
If ur problem is the db's , make a clean on them and repack the files with clean db's.

as always with mir 3 sadly. i still remeber the good old JoB days where we all share and help out each other now people just see the £.

but anyway the best thing u can do is wipe the DB clean and start a fresh. i still have my details righten down in a book so i start at 42/43 which is pretty much fully kitted. its a big turn off for new player or people that cant remember there ID and pass.

tbh if these are the real deal then nobody should be helping out yet your giving a complete random person the biggest cash cow mir has seen and lomcn is going to get nothing back from it only abuse when the server goes tits up and like most he takes the cash and runs after a few months.

if they were the real files why wouldnt you want to try and bring in others like johny, milo, lilcool or hazuki all been round since i can remember and your best shot at having a working stable server. am sure these guys would love the chance to work with a new set of files and it would only help you more in the long run. as it sounds like you have little to no knowledge of the actual files, just an ingame gm i take it ?

sorry if i seem to be so negative but we have been crying out for a good set of files for mir 3 for probably over 5 years now.

Upvote 0

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
I'm not a big fan of mir 3 but i completely agree with the above. make cleand db's and release the files to keep the mir 3 community alive.

Upvote 0

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
As long as you bring out the server its a win for mir 3 community. BUT if you dont give it to someone who is trusted and responsible.

Your all seeing $ imo if you had them would you share, or release and make nice some cash for yourself.

Good luck to you mate,

Upvote 0

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
had a warrior around 40 that's a long time ago great server

these file would not have sin in it would it? so files out dated no?

but would be nice to see my old char

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Was gamesrouter before or after QGO? If you have all updates you should have the Client exe in the updates

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
Was gamesrouter before or after QGO? If you have all updates you should have the Client exe in the updates

After qgo i got loads of exes just no client

---------- Post Merged at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:28 PM ----------

not a problem with the db....everything connects to everything when i load game up using client i got it just black screens or theres no character when it gets into game

---------- Post Merged at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:30 PM ----------

as always with mir 3 sadly. i still remeber the good old JoB days where we all share and help out each other now people just see the £.

but anyway the best thing u can do is wipe the DB clean and start a fresh. i still have my details righten down in a book so i start at 42/43 which is pretty much fully kitted. its a big turn off for new player or people that cant remember there ID and pass.

tbh if these are the real deal then nobody should be helping out yet your giving a complete random person the biggest cash cow mir has seen and lomcn is going to get nothing back from it only abuse when the server goes tits up and like most he takes the cash and runs after a few months.

if they were the real files why wouldnt you want to try and bring in others like johny, milo, lilcool or hazuki all been round since i can remember and your best shot at having a working stable server. am sure these guys would love the chance to work with a new set of files and it would only help you more in the long run. as it sounds like you have little to no knowledge of the actual files, just an ingame gm i take it ?

sorry if i seem to be so negative but we have been crying out for a good set of files for mir 3 for probably over 5 years now.

for your information the game will be FREE !!!! if people want to donate towards the servers that is entirely up to them but i am not forcing anyone to part with cash....the servers cost £30 a month when all sorted so wind your neck in please :).....as i said before i am NOT passing on the official serverfiles to anyone

---------- Post Merged at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:32 PM ----------

As long as you bring out the server its a win for mir 3 community. BUT if you dont give it to someone who is trusted and responsible.

Your all seeing $ imo if you had them would you share, or release and make nice some cash for yourself.

Good luck to you mate,
i am not doing it for the money i am doing it so that theres a decent mir3 server up and running for all to enjoy....

---------- Post Merged at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:34 PM ----------

no they havent got sin :) they are official release serverfiles before sin came in :)

---------- Post Merged at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:35 PM ----------

hence why im asking for peoples help to get it up and running :p as i said befor umerous times i am NOT passing the files on to anyone

---------- Post Merged at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:36 PM ----------

all characters are still in db from when gr went down :)

Upvote 0

Da Warrio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
If I remember correctly your 'non-gm' char although pretty sure you had gm powers on it was something short like 3-5 letters long...(think it had a b in it possibly) and you played with your irl girlfriend tao Kasia?

You had windblade, demonarmour snow kit etc, para too if I remember correctly.

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
If I remember correctly your 'non-gm' char although pretty sure you had gm powers on it was something short like 3-5 letters long...(think it had a b in it possibly) and you played with your irl girlfriend tao Kasia?

You had windblade, demonarmour snow kit etc, para too if I remember correctly.
nope sorry wrong person :p character ingame was cerberous :p lol

Upvote 0

Da Warrio

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
BeK was his name! I remember Cerb, used to be in same guild - but I think the guy I am thinking of was someone else ><

Upvote 0

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
????

---------- Post Merged at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:30 PM ----------

got loads lol

---------- Post Merged at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:08 PM ----------

:)

you have a checkbox in rungate for gameguard, i decompile and i see this:

object chkGameguard: TCheckBox
Left = 224
Top = 56
Width = 97
Height = 17
Caption = 'Gameguard'
TabOrder = 5
end

object GameGuardTimer: TTimer
Enabled = False
Interval = 1800000
OnTimer = GameGuardTimerTimer
Left = 224
Top = 56
end

its strange because its coded in delphi, normally original mir files is in C, can be a another euro version?
need more to see if you want more help ;)

prosibly in loginserver you have a setup for gameguard to start or not, i dont know if i cant see more.

i hope this serves you ;)

Upvote 0

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
its simply, if i remember good, when you have your server on, mir3 euro havr the mir3.cin file. if not its the mir3.ini, setup your IP and Port.
check your loginserver for no gameguard option.
and launch the client using commands, for example, create a short cut of the mir3 exe, and put at the end "-u -c"
example:
"C:\legend of mir 3\mir3.exe" -u-c
if you want to use window mode, setup your color config of your desktop to 16 bit and put the parameter "-m"

Tip: if your mir client uses mir3.cin you have a tool in the kaori web site to decrypt them and re-encrypt.

i hope this serves you. ;)

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
its simply, if i remember good, when you have your server on, mir3 euro havr the mir3.cin file. if not its the mir3.ini, setup your IP and Port.
check your loginserver for no gameguard option.
and launch the client using commands, for example, create a short cut of the mir3 exe, and put at the end "-u -c"
example:
"C:\legend of mir 3\mir3.exe" -u-c
if you want to use window mode, setup your color config of your desktop to 16 bit and put the parameter "-m"

Tip: if your mir client uses mir3.cin you have a tool in the kaori web site to decrypt them and re-encrypt.

i hope this serves you. ;)
i have the console3 that does everything :p and tyvm for help so far :)

---------- Post Merged at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:24 PM ----------

:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0