EvilMir - The OFFICIAL discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
PR is stil allowed? do i get my PR items back????
also thers ppl stil goion round in MR+

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
on 24/7? sounds more like u ben, ur just upset cus ur guilds bin getting owned all day

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
ben hardly cms on nemore, its you peekay, who i see everytime i login.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
on 24/7? sounds more like u ben, ur just upset cus ur guilds bin getting owned all day
i share my account lol, i let warriors log on me 2 help themselves lvl.

i was out last nite, where was u, in worms gettin lvl53? :(

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
Ignore walter when he says that. Ov some1 with borhter gm gonner act a little ****ey..... But what ever he says about Ban aint true. He tells me about it but if not good enuff reason i dont do any action like i would do for any1.

/daydie

This is for Jayz and Walter, who wont stop pmin me ingame, saying im getting banned because i said walter was a sh*t name.
they said, if i had said it to anyone else it wud be fine but because he is daydies brother i will be banned by tomorow. lmfao

EDIT: lmfaaooooo daydie just logged in and @killed me. maybe it was walter on daydies char? cus daydie is a corrupt fk if it was him

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Daydie sort out your gm propersitions.

You cant go around killing people because they gave your little brother abuse, sort it out professionally, either an hour chat bann or a warning.

You want people to take you seriously you gotta start acting professional.

EDIT: Tbh, daydies little brother plays and hes called walter, basically you do anything against walter and he logs on daydie and kills you, as he has access to dayide.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
its hardly even abuse, i didnt say it to his face, i was talking to jayz and he was laughing how walter outbid me on an item, so i said i cudnt careless he has a **** name.
next thing i know walter pms me like in that screenshot. hardly abuse really?
daydie keeps pmin me ' pack it in pack it in' ive done FA wrong, your acting like a total idiot man, you beleive every word your brother says even tho hes a crying liar

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Same with me, walter says about my mr items 5mins later daydie logs on been a ****.

daydie = walter?
or walter has access?

Ill let you decide.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Lif go play...

And For the rest, like i said ignore walter, BUt that screenie u sent in... Why didnt u send about screenies of convo... walter said u were callin me family names.... which jayz has screenie.

Lif this is a joke server, u only say that beucase u want people to play your little gay PK server whne its up.

Anyways. Server Players increaseing 1ce again,
As i update all the time n stuff... Hope uz all enjoy it,

/daydie

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Daydie tbh....lower the mobs DC in SnakeValley and Goblin snakes hit verrry fast and too much dmg and goblins hit fast and too much dmg
Where is the fun with FF/TS Curse old style euro ?i only joined mir2 for that..and tbh i dont see any wiz TS/FF in goblin/snakes coz they get owned in wot 5 secs?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Lif go play...

And For the rest, like i said ignore walter, BUt that screenie u sent in... Why didnt u send about screenies of convo... walter said u were callin me family names.... which jayz has screenie.

Lif this is a joke server, u only say that beucase u want people to play your little gay PK server whne its up.

Anyways. Server Players increaseing 1ce again,

As i update all the time n stuff... Hope uz all enjoy it,

/daydie

lol thing is tho daydie, jayz told u i said "go throw ur baby at the wall" when id never sya such a fked up thing lol, all iever say is gf.

yet u belived him, and went on abotu havin a screenie and was gonna bann me.

u r well biased to the both of em dont deny it

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
This server i ran by walter, everything is done how walter wud like it(daydies bro)

its not really worth playing unless you suck up to walter, then u get free levels and items

id had enough so i decided to hand out some abuse to daydie and his retard brother, which resulted in a ban :)

peace out

/biteme

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
..... Daydie .... 3 people just got banned for nothink ..... "Freedom of speech" ..... You cant banned people for being "cheeky" And speeking there mind. sorry but i am quitting server aint good no more. was good why it lasted.

/Specop
/Roar

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
ROFL they Banned my alias from the server for speaking the truth to the GM, and informing a user he could counter an IP ban using a certain technique. Told me if I appologised on here I would get my account back, lol he can stick his account.

I think around 2 or 3, maybe more people were all banned at around the same time as me, surely this is administration suicide, man this GM is worse than the euro staff. Regardless, you all know me here, my reputation is desirable, the problems on this server are clearly being caused by 'walter' and the infamous 'daydie'.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol i got banned to on taylor, got kicked twice for speakin my mind.

said why are u acting like a child, grow up and run the server professionaly and server might go somewhere, get @kicked and banned.
also got chat banned for 30mins+ on wiz

as lifco said rly, its a good server, jsut very poorly ran, and blatently corrupt. daydie abuses his GM powers all the time and gives the old "its my server ill do w/e i want, if u dont like it leave" speach that all corrupt server owns use.

will be funny when another good server comes up, as evilmir will quickly be put 2 rest

Status
Not open for further replies.