EvilMir - The OFFICIAL discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
i said its a joke server coz its run by a joker :)

iam glad iam not helping you with this server any more, you get your mates to blag a account from me to setup a website and never pay whats that about ?

walter = daydie everyone knows that now

lif

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
lol i got banned to on taylor, got kicked twice for speakin my mind.

said why are u acting like a child, grow up and run the server professionaly and server might go somewhere, get @kicked and banned.
also got chat banned for 30mins+ on wiz

as lifco said rly, its a good server, jsut very poorly ran, and blatently corrupt. daydie abuses his GM powers all the time and gives the old "its my server ill do w/e i want, if u dont like it leave" speach that all corrupt server owns use.

will be funny when another good server comes up, as evilmir will quickly be put 2 rest

.... you got banned for the most pathetic reason.... He said you was banned for "Being Cheeky" ... wtf?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
.... you got banned for the most pathetic reason.... He said you was banned for "Being Cheeky" ... wtf?
lol basically if hes losin in an arguement, he gets very upset and uses his GM powers 2 kick/ban ppl

just been IP banned and banned on wiz+war now... lol cant say im bothered its a diein server, saves me wastin my time playin, gonna be funyn as fk when evilmir dies, wots daydie gonna do all day.... he bangs on about ppl getitn a life etc, yet hes on his own server 24/7 lol

i said its a joke server coz its run by a joker :)

iam glad iam not helping you with this server any more, you get your mates to blag a account from me to setup a website and never pay whats that about ?

walter = daydie everyone knows that now

lif
ye pretty much m8...

daydie has the maturity levels of a 10 yr old, say soemthing he disagrees on and he'll spit the dummy out and ban u

ur a spoilt little twat, so r ur 2 brothers.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
Bascialy hes trying 2 get all TM baned, cus walter dusnt like TM lol

lookin 4wards 2 PK and Hellzloose!! cya there m8's

ppl from T_M pm me your msn adres... a wna keep in touch ur all sound lol
/biteme

Last edited:

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Lolz all beucase of "Walter" nar tbh i hate cheeky poeple nd doing the server with them Spreading roumers the "walter revived" was Bul **** since DEM seeen and never told the trust beucase walt tryed PKin him, now he will probs change his Opinion. Since i have now banned him aswell for his lack of respect, i bet your all little Kids tbh....Cant play a server in peace.....

/daydie

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
Server gonna crash and burn now, Daydie your a tard. You deserve nothing less that a punch in the mouth followed by a kick in the face. *Repeat untill retard realises he is corrupt*

I really have no sympathy for you and I said it to Lifco a week ago, the server will die because you have no idea what you are doing.

Good game Daydie.

/Ash

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
Lolz all beucase of "Walter" nar tbh i hate cheeky poeple nd doing the server with them Spreading roumers the "walter revived" was Bul **** since DEM seeen and never told the trust beucase walt tryed PKin him, now he will probs change his Opinion. Since i have now banned him aswell for his lack of respect, i bet your all little Kids tbh....Cant play a server in peace.....

/daydie

What about me? =D

Walter tried to pk me for repulsing him when he attacked biteme. Then I attacked back, he TT'd. I saw nothing after that, I didn't see anyone use @realive and I didn't even see him die or dieing. So why am I getting dragged into this? Even if you did ban me, I am not a small child who has to lie to get his point across. I saw nothing, end of. And I wouldn't lie about it even if I did because that is stupid and has no merit.

/Ash

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Lol u cud try punch me mate id smash ya face in :)

And as for the little comments on ere ya little ****in fanny thinkin ya hard bacause u can say anything beucase u live far away, same for ben whos a little spoilt kid? i live on a estate which wud b to rough for u to handle son, Thinkin your Fuking whats his anme 2 PAC , hes dead get over it son.

and as for the rest of the little cranks mayb i just done u a favour and get out more...

Assholes.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
LMAO oo **** its BADBOY daydie *run to the hills* seriously no one gives to **** were you live if u have 22 guns under your bed or if ur girlfriend is the queen its a forum its a game its the net GET OVER IT

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
daydie ur like 15 think before u act some people are like 19-20 that play mir tbh i really dout u would smash their faces in, i've seen some poeple that play mir from bouncers to weight trainers so tbh ur abit of a tit so's ur brothers get used 2 it u've ****ed ur rep on lomcn
GoodLuck though
-Dan/KenShi

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england

And as for the little comments on ere ya little ****in fanny thinkin ya hard bacause u can say anything beucase u live far away, same for ben whos a little spoilt kid? i live on a estate which wud b to rough for u to handle son, Thinkin your Fuking whats his anme 2 PAC , hes dead get over it son.

and as for the rest of the little cranks mayb i just done u a favour and get out more...

Assholes.

Oh noes, Daydie would smash my face in. Well because you are a squishy faced retard I doubt it. Your probably 12, you and Walter sit there and touch each other because your corrupt as **** and it turns you on. Walter is illiterate...Your just stupid, end of,

So what you live on a rough estate, cry me a ****ing river, so do I. And 2pac is dead, your right but his music still inspires millions so go **** yourself.

Yes I can spell, I use grammar and punctuation. That means I have no life and live on a posh estate...Or it is because I am smarter than you and actually like to use it?

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
daydie no need 2 cry. ur servers fked i doubt u will see 30+ users on again for long time, thats if the server is up for more than a week (i doubt very much)
only ppl that wil play it will be people that benefit from your corruptness
(walter and his bum chumps)

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Oh noes, Daydie would smash my face in. Well because you are a squishy faced retard I doubt it. Your probably 12, you and Walter sit there and touch each other because your corrupt as **** and it turns you on. Walter is illiterate...Your just stupid, end of,

So what you live on a rough estate, cry me a ****ing river, so do I. And 2pac is dead, your right but his music still inspires millions so go **** yourself.

Yes I can spell, I use grammar and punctuation. That means I have no life and life on a posh estate...Or it is because I am smarter than you and actually like to use it?

hey i can use it its just easier not 2 not all people who dont use it are illiterate

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Assholes.
1. i dont like 2pac or his music, so no i dont think im 2pac
2. yes u r a spoilt little ****, it shows by the way u cry and ban ppl for no reason, ur the biggest cry baby ive ever seen
3. u can tell ug et abused irl and have no rl friends, as u absolutly love it 2 bits when ppl bum lick u, then cry like a 2yr old when some1 says something u dont wnana hear
4. get out more? jesus stfu ur on ur own server 24/7 and u dont even play

grow up and gratz on ruinin ur server dumbass

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
hey i can use it its just easier not 2 not all people who dont use it are illiterate

I never said everyone who doesn't use it is illiterate did I? Quote me where I did and put it in bold.

I said Walter is illiterate because he is...Not because he doesn't spell properly, because he can't make his sentences make sense here is an example.

"mate you sawd me realive man, i not do tat. tell tem"

What the **** is that?

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
i Weight lift meight.... lolz. u know nout about me and im not 15 .... 18 son,

In me prime....

Anyways its bk up for yas if ya wanna go on,

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
i Weight lift meight.... lolz. u know nout about me and im not 15 .... 18 son,

In me prime....

Anyways its bk up for yas if ya wanna go on,

You told me you was 19, and your brother told me he is 20 even though he is younger.

You are both liars and are little boys, because only little boys lie about their age.

Good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.