FiveHeroes - C# Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Good, don't want cheaters playing anyway

Get out your own ass! people been cheating on mir since euro, people getting this stupided names just because the Admins of lomcn run chrons is ridiculous lomcn had cheaters since day 1, weirdly enough these titles only came in when it felt convenient for them with there server doing so well and that. + It wasn't even like any of us was warned just cheated once on chrons quit after and go this stupid title, like 90% of server was cheating at the time but samuel and BH just picked out they're select few.

Last edited:

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Get out your own ass! people been cheating on mir since euro, people getting this stupided names just because the Admins of lomcn run chrons is ridiculous lomcn had cheaters since day 1, weirdly enough these titles only came in when it felt convenient for them with there server doing so well and that. + It wasn't even like any of us was warned just cheated once on chrons quit after and go this stupid title, like 90% of server was cheating at the time but samuel and BH just picked out they're select few.

The titles had nothing to do with me, I was not involved in anything to do with them, so please stop talking rubbish when you have no clue what you are talking about.

If you have an issue with your user title then please feel free to report it to the other admins on the forum.

I keep LOMCN and chrons stuff 100% separate any any staff member on this forum will tell you that.

Now please get back on topic

BH

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Aww butt hurt child. Still a cheater. Still unwanted.

Back on topic.

Whens the Exe coming lol

LordOfWar1

Known Cheater
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2014
Aww butt hurt child. Still a cheater. Still unwanted.

Back on topic.

Whens the Exe coming lol

tell me what ur ingame name is when u have made it please...would enjoy dropping you

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
thanks bud had problems with my account on there couldnt do anything at all on it not even look at threads

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
i cant even access this i get a virgin media era

This site has been blocked by Web Safe because it's listed as having malicious content. It could put your personal and financial information at risk or cause damage to your files
Logon to your virgin media account and turn off the web safe filter.. Or use a proxy server...

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
i got up to making my account and then when i put my email address in it was a red box round it and also didn't let me finish account creation.

EDIT.... im online :)

used stealth and server crashed it might not have been me but was at same time

Last edited:

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
This stress test is not going to be fully fair with the auto-patcher running on the same host - it will be eating a good chunk of the bandwidth.. Do you want me to host it on my dedi for the duration of the test? (The patch files that is)

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Feedback

Only played Sin/Warr/Wizard

Sin- Seem reallllly slugish, Dont like the idea of Double slash being like TDB does not seem to work half as well as tdb in terms of hitting. They have toooo many spells to cast to have to need another constantly casted

Obvious things such as cooldowns im sure your going to revise.

Warrior- seem good enough, you will get alot of moans about damage reflect, but if its duration is due to its dc then thats obvious with a mir kit on. if thats its base duration, needs shortening. imo.

Slashing bust dont work

Wizard.

I found it wayyy to easy to target people on the wizz. seemd like i could hit any 1 everytime, even if they are running away.

Good damage, probly too much

Im sure most of these points you already know, but i spose the betas up for feedback, so thought id drop my 2 pence.