Foundation 1.9 is back.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
how long is 2 mins>? cause its been 5 mins all rdy.....

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
grrrrrr it says its up but AGAIN YET AGAIN its keep saying its down 2 be GRRRRRRRR can no 1 help me?

Last edited:

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
but 2 me as all ways its down cause no 1 will help me fix this problem

TheThreeHeroes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2005
lol you are stuck there aren't you? No server to play?

Too much up and down lately, guess you gotta try to get used to it hehe.

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
wens it coming up cos the host is about as reliable as aprostitute that has been severely underpaid

Britney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
Four your Info i am on Holyday in Korfu tbh and the only person who has Access to my house is my Brother and for some reason i carnt get hold of him so really it aint my fault at all i left it up and tol him not to touch i will get him to ort it ok if not Then foundation can stay down for a week also he is doing work on a new server =/.
So he will be hosting that.
So really think befor u POST tbh i have told ppl i am in Korfu and wont be comeing back Untill 6 days or 5.

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
im going to torozor then cos u suk as a host and all my m8's r coming with me

iceman wot have u done

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
a holy day in korfu with your pc and dont spout anymore bollox its too co incidential and sad youd use a internet cafe on holiday

-=[Demonio]=-

MrRob said:
a holy day in korfu with your pc and dont spout anymore bollox its too co incidential and sad youd use a internet cafe on holiday

Lol, To true

P.s Britney if u was in "korfu" surely u would relise its spelt Corfu as its on **** loads of ****.:dunce:

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
foundation as i here is **** now because iceman has gone..iceman what the fk have u done 2 this perfectly good server?

3g123

Katlin Requests this Post locked.
Can a mod lock it please

/Mike

Foundation = NOMORE all ppl who have been **** stearing about her and liked this server she has said well **** all of you and this is her own way in getting back at u

MysticWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2005
little ****s to be honest give the files to somone that can host a ****ing server please

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
i asked if i cud host he sed yes then wudnt gimme files.. so sry every 1 or i wud av hosted for a lil while

MysticWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2005
****ing ehll somone with 4 megs of ram and a 56k conn could host better then her

edit 36k conn*

Status
Not open for further replies.