Foundation 1.9 is back.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
well complain to the host. i havent been on him/wont be, easy as thast, not my fault if he got hacked, go complain to server to get him deleted... please STFU complain to the host... not me

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
DemDem said:
what a dick lol...fort u was putting up?

40 mins on and aint up

it will be up just gone 10 no doubt (sabuk finishes at 10)

Mason

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2005
lmfao finish's at 10....

gms wont let ne1 take SW y not oO :fthrower:

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
Lol pathetic if u ask me, its going up in a min, like 1 hour 20 mins later and it still aint up, god he needs to sort his life out :fart:

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
i wouldnt mind if he/she said it was going down for 2 hours but when u get no notice .... it kinda annoys me

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
DemDem said:
Lol pathetic if u ask me, its going up in a min, like 1 hour 20 mins later and it still aint up, god he needs to sort his life out :fart:

more or less maybe he has a life and gone to the pub unlike u complaining at people about a fkin game waiting at ur comp all night for it

DemDem

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 25, 2004
BOYTHORPE,england
Shado said:
more or less maybe he has a life and gone to the pub unlike u complaining at people about a fkin game waiting at ur comp all night for it

oook then, it aint a he, its katlin the most unreliable host ever....and i aint sat at pc all nite, im sat with a m8 watching tv checking forum and getting pissed up, n smoking some weed...so eat my ass

3g123

aye ye a i shall pir uo servet nuw them off to bed =-)
drunk soru abut server.
i wil tey ti get it up now.

/mikr

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
well i cant even get on...at east u guys can get on have a bit of a play but the files i got dont even the work even the exe from katlin dont work lol

MysticWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2005
the exe does work if your not a retard. the servers down atm i believe, if you had a lil inteligence you would know that...

Status
Not open for further replies.