Foundation 1.9 is back.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheThreeHeroes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2005
reece said:
well i cant even get on...at east u guys can get on have a bit of a play but the files i got dont even the work even the exe from katlin dont work lol
I think you have been helped enough, now it is your client side problem. Too bad, I am sorry that you can't get on. Try a different server then :*(
PS: Ask your friend to burn you a DVD of the whole game and copy it into your computer if you want to play the server that bad. (I did that a lot of time for my friends back when EI first came out lolz, it is the pain in the A$$ to explain how to get the game work with like more than 10 patches)

Last edited:

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
lol they just sent me exe and that was it....nuffin else but even when the server is up i cant get on

MysticWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2005
well just bout everyone the exe works, so its on your end...patch it maybe your missing somthing from data

blah69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2004
reece said:
lol they just sent me exe and that was it....nuffin else but even when the server is up i cant get on
Can you post a screenshot of the error your getting if you haven't already?

Mason

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2005
gettting pritty annoyed now think im goona change server again if its goona do this all the time :middle:

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
Mason said:
gettting pritty annoyed now think im goona change server again if its goona do this all the time :middle:
dito tbh kat made more good than mad
on the ratio of 1.1 - 1 i guess but it wasnt that bad the whole end outcome

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
DemDem said:
oook then, it aint a he, its katlin the most unreliable host ever....and i aint sat at pc all nite, im sat with a m8 watching tv checking forum and getting pissed up, n smoking some weed...so eat my ass
pretty sure its a he as in katlins brother ;) get ye facts right..?
ty

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
. i think i can get on now :D

Last edited:

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
whats this about katlins brother hosting whille katlins gone? cause hes doing REALY WELL hes doing so WELL he ent even put the server up :D

3g123

sorry about server ppl i went out drinking and just fell to sleep.
So server be up in 2 mins

/Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.