FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
Can't wait for the server to come online ! Hoping theres a Event :P but yeah cant wait !!!

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
wudent mind a small 1 like few evilmirs around a map :P

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Hi guys there apears to be a issue with the dedicated server the dedicated server company is currently working on it will keep you up to date hopefully shouldnt take long

Lighter note new server video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C13-DH3Xrjk

Dude, not being funny but whoever did that video is a horrible editor lol. Please take that off as an advert for your server. If I didn't play and saw that, I wouldn't even download it. Really bad work >.<

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
Dude, not being funny but whoever did that video is a horrible editor lol. Please take that off as an advert for your server. If I didn't play and saw that, I wouldn't even download it. Really bad work >.<

lawl.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

At least they made a video...many don't.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
At least they made a video...many don't.

Yes but there was already a video made for Furian which was a lot better. This is going to push players away from his server.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Hi guys just literally got off the phone with the director of gaming deluxe hes at the data centre right now taking the old hard drive out of the old dedi and putting it into the new hopefully he says there should be no problems and back up within the hours :), Hopefully :)

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales

i watched that vid and downloaded it so it cant be as bad as u say haha just bort a new pc puting the files on a pen drive and i should be online within the next 30 mins hope to see you all in game

much love pogs xxxx

ok got in game but i cant see the town map and the map you start in and the link for the auto patcher dont work so any ideas please?

xxx

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
i watched that vid and downloaded it so it cant be as bad as u say haha just bort a new pc puting the files on a pen drive and i should be online within the next 30 mins hope to see you all in game

much love pogs xxxx

ok got in game but i cant see the town map and the map you start in and the link for the auto patcher dont work so any ideas please?

xxx

link for auto patcher is in my signature and it does work just checked ^^

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
link for auto patcher is in my signature and it does work just checked ^^

iv just let it load for about 5 mins and nout mate and my net is fine coz im loading up other things fine =/ the youtube link works fine but not the other 2 =/

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
could it be coz im trying to use it in google chrome? iv just tryed on i.e is there any chance u could upload it some were ells or email it to me

[email protected]

xx

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Hi guys just literally got off the phone with the director of gaming deluxe hes at the data centre right now taking the old hard drive out of the old dedi and putting it into the new hopefully he says there should be no problems and back up within the hours :), Hopefully :)

director of gamin deluxe= complete legend.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Hello guys, just to let you all know that the server is currently down due to circumstances out of my control. The dedi company, "Gaming Deluxe" has an issue and the client area is currently unavailable.

Sorry for the temporary downtime, I will update you as soon as I get any news on the matter.

Thanks for your patience,

Furian team.

Status
Not open for further replies.