FurianMir - 2.3 - High Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Re: FurianMir - 2.3 - Hight Rate

there was no bad wishing... just opinions. your the only one being childish throwing your teddy in the corner... you haven't posted your server thread very well either. You should provide screen-shots. All people can see from your server, is that it will be just like any other one. So you have said its free...isnt every private server free?
I'll put screenshots up when everything is finished and do I really need to advertise very well all this section is to say it's coming up not that it's up.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

I'll put screenshots up when everything is finished and do I really need to advertise very well all this section is to say it's coming up not that it's up.

First impressions last, you want to make a good one, correct?

'Item Sets - These drop off the monsters and the bosses in the leveling caves and there is sets for every five levels.

Legendry item sets - These only drop off bosses and sets are every 10 levels

Caves:- All custom caves and monsters, there is no euro caves ingame all been redone and we have over 25 leveling caves.

Boss Caves - There are over 50 bosses ingame and they drop very nice.

Group Caves - There are 5 group caves ingame with lots of bosses inside the caves

Spells - Custom spells for warrior and taoist and wizard.'

surely if you have all this, you could show off something?... obviously its upto you, but there would be more positive opinions if people can see something, trust me! :')

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

I've put alot of work into this server there is a new ki n new leveling cave unto Lvl 100 I'll work on screenies

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007

Not being funny be it isn't hard to go ingame and press a button to take a screenshot lol

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

GM sounds like a tool. I wont be playing. One of them makes hacks for gods sake, what is lomcn coming to?

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010

The GM Aint a Tool lol just the fact he aint really said much about server no need to ***** and moan because he said he knws how to provide hacks for himself for other severs therefore he will probs know how to protect it im not doing this to stick on someone's side but the GM is just simple posting a server dont like it then.. lol sure hw ill get over it he is just tryna make u abit excited for this.

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004

Talk is cheap, put the server up see what happens lol.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

mir revenge is crap why was it mentioned saying "its thriving" lol

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
FurianMir V2 - 2.3 - Ideas

Just wondering whilst the server is offline till friday and ive got 2 days off work just wondering what you guys would like to see ingame once the server is back live?.

Thanks in advance

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Re: FurianMir V2 - 2.3 - Ideas

Not sure if you got my pm, but ill see if i can find what i sent you and ill paste it here.

/Bench

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

update - added euro skins with orginal euro names they drop off the high lords poz n daz awesome stats dc700 mc700 sc700 to wear and can break on death also ive just added ground war a pvp style battle that happens 3times a day 8-9 2-3 8-9 for winning you get 10,000gamegold 10,000 gamepoints groundstone and ground boots untill the next ground war.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009

update - added euro skins with orginal euro names they drop off the high lords poz n daz awesome stats dc700 mc700 sc700 to wear and can break on death also ive just added ground war a pvp style battle that happens 3times a day 8-9 2-3 8-9 for winning you get 10,000gamegold 10,000 gamepoints groundstone and ground boots untill the next ground war.

Nice nice, Maybe have the skins for war as DSS and the war arm IronArm or something? i was a sucker for them skins.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

nb ideas. the tao arm wep should be titan and hs :p
Not sure what else would like to see ingame tbh. Maybe a warrior/taoist/wizard leveling cave?

Also will BlackHawk still be helping you.

/CryGoood.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009

Not sure what else would like to see ingame tbh. Maybe a warrior/taoist/wizard leveling cave?

/CryGoood.

Aye HS + Titan arm ftw.

Also how about adding some class specific items? items that best suit classes?

/Bench.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

/CryGoood.

from what i believe blackhawk will still be part of the gm team yes just need to speak to him.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.

Moved to the Upcomming Server Section aka the correct section.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax

Just had confirmation from virgin media that the net will be installed friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.