GAME stores

smoochy boys on tour

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Well actually, as he's not temporarily banned he can create a new account...

I just don't get why he's denying it so much that he doesn't even wish to aspire to be Mapadale. Causing more and more bother for himself.

Misread the rules on the banned users part. Cheers for correcting me.

/Czeldabolg

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
So why would your good friend Hazuki refer to you as Matt in the release you did yesterday??
Because he thinks I'm mapadale as well and I'm fed up of it now, it's getting very annoying.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Because he thinks I'm mapadale as well and I'm fed up of it now, it's getting very annoying.

Yet you told us you had a conversation with him the other day regarding some users on here and his perception was correct.

Honestly Matt, this is embarrassing now, I feel like I'm literally ratting you out but it's causing tension with you blatantly denying it.

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Yet you told us you had a conversation with him the other day regarding some users on here and his perception was correct.

Honestly Matt, this is embarrassing now, I feel like I'm literally ratting you out but it's causing tension with you blatantly denying it.
Well seeing as he's helping with the server, of course I'm going to have a conversation with him.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
And he's going to know exactly who he's dealing with oO....

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Well seeing as he's helping with the server, of course I'm going to have a conversation with him.

Yes ofcorse

The same as when you was 'DreamscapeServers' pretending that 'Matt' was a team member.

Seriously, your ****ing deluded.

Also, Phantom and Mapadale both construct there posts in the same 'oh look at me' style.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Wow, this thread went WAY off topic.

Anyway, GAME could well be in Admin by the end of the month.

Get yourselves down to your local shops and look for some good deals, especially on pre-owned stuff.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/gs/pla...s-154931?pageSize=21&categoryIdentifier=12656

Out of stock... But that price MUST be wrong?

320gb PS3 with Assassins Creed---- Less than £100?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Their website was one of the reasons their lost customers. Over pricing **** on their website at least £5-10 more then instore. Also most of the stuff is out of stock anyway.

Yeah, but someone will buy them but just go Internet only and they will be able to compete with other online retailers with prices due to no rent etc etc having to be paid.

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
I got Alan wake the other day for £2 lol, nice profit for them :)

Is a few games on GAME and gamestation website for a few quid.