Guild Wars 2

Join Discord

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
Anyone been playing the betas for this, i have and found it to be the next best thing :roll: anyway these is a 4 hour stress test starting at 20:00 GMT today, if your like me any kind of quick fix before the release is a good one.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
Cheers for this, was wondering if there would be any more beta. I really enjoyed the weekend of GW2 and agree it is really enjoyable compared to other MMOs I've tried.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
So this has been released for about a week now and i been told i should jump on it but is anyone here playing it? and is it worth getting? when i first looked at this i didn't like it at all so i didn't bother with it.
If anyone is playing let us know if it's worth ago.

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
So this has been released for about a week now and i been told i should jump on it but is anyone here playing it? and is it worth getting? when i first looked at this i didn't like it at all so i didn't bother with it.
If anyone is playing let us know if it's worth ago.
If i can find it for around £30 tops then yeah.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
It's not sold out everywhere for no reason :P

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Been playing this for 3days now with uni friends and it's so, so much fun. The sporadic "join as you come across" events, the quests you don't even need to talk to an NPC to start, exploring the map, JUMPING PUZZLES (Just did three of these in a certain town, 2 were easy, the other however of which took me 40 ****ing minutes) but it's so damn fun! Also pretty rewarding at the end.

I'd recommend it for sure, I haven't even started the PvP yet and I'm loving it, and I usually hate PvE aspects of MMO's lol.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Ban happy admins pointless playing u cant even sell things u buy for valour as they see it as an expolit

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
expolit they havent tested **** in the game i bought 1 and when i didnt need it sold it how is that an expoilt they had a beta why wasnt it fixed then ???

and koriban wtf are u chatting about u cryed like a little bitch and begged not to be banned on 4H says it all really eh

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
lol... I find the PvE boring but the pvp is insane! you go into a battleground and fight like 200v200v200 and have to take castles and supply points. You build up oil pots on the castle's to stop the gates being destroyed. You can also build rams to take down the gates.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
lol... I find the PvE boring but the pvp is insane! you go into a battleground and fight like 200v200v200 and have to take castles and supply points. You build up oil pots on the castle's to stop the gates being destroyed. You can also build rams to take down the gates.

Thats the thing though, you can jump straight into PvP from level 1, not sure if it levels you in the PvE aspect but you can gain PvP kits etc through it to get better in there.

Surely there's videos all over youtube of the starting areas? Walk throughs, play throughs etc.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
expolit they havent tested **** in the game i bought 1 and when i didnt need it sold it how is that an expoilt they had a beta why wasnt it fixed then ???

and koriban wtf are u chatting about u cryed like a little bitch and begged not to be banned on 4H says it all really eh

I see someones on their period. I suggest you get your facts right, I've never been banned in-game on 4h. They just banned all my forum accounts. Oh noes. Those precious 10-second accounts, that cost me so... oh, wait, nothing?

But you? ohhh no! ban = rebuy the game! :) Enjoy paying 35 quid again. Considering a clan member of mine actually did it once and stopped and reported it, and hasn't been banned, can tell you're bullshitting. Scum of the earth, glad you've been removed.

JoeDumm indeed.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
just reached lvl 14 been unluckin all the view points n stuff on 1st main map enjoyin it atm (guardian class)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Decided to re sub to SWTOR but i will give this ago in a couple of weeks when it dies down a little, hate starting new games when the starting areas are packed.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
it is packed but for the better tbh as people help you so much plus u dnt have to wait around to do ur quests etc.

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
Decided to re sub to SWTOR but i will give this ago in a couple of weeks when it dies down a little, hate starting new games when the starting areas are packed.
Play it while it's still buzzing, don't miss out on all those noob moments!

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
I see someones on their period. I suggest you get your facts right, I've never been banned in-game on 4h. They just banned all my forum accounts. Oh noes. Those precious 10-second accounts, that cost me so... oh, wait, nothing?

But you? ohhh no! ban = rebuy the game! :) Enjoy paying 35 quid again. Considering a clan member of mine actually did it once and stopped and reported it, and hasn't been banned, can tell you're bullshitting. Scum of the earth, glad you've been removed.

JoeDumm indeed.

Rebuy the game ??? are u stupid....... its a 72 hour ban and unlike some i can go without playing a game. like i said i bought ONE used it then sold it when i didnt need it. thats not expolting it is it.... like i said why was this not fixed during beta **** if they didnt want people reselling things they could have just limted it on the NPC's.

wont be playing again i have my 35 quid charged back in my account now so really couldnt careless