• Total voters

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Asking the question...
Would you like to see HellzLoose return?
People should now realise that we dont like the moaning... it was a big factor to why the server was closed, if you would, would you want a wipe or keep your characters? There has been the odd thing done to the server while its been down but this time there will be regular updates.

Or would you want it to stay down and see it come back as 2.3?

As you may know... we have decided to take the server to a new level of using 2.3 ;)
Doing so should creat better game play for you all.

We have a nice new custom interface that is currently half working lol... 4 new skills coded in and progress
is still continuing on getting these files to a good standard.

All the best Killmaster

Last edited:

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
ye, tbh chars should be reset. A new start is what the server needs

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
i disagree with Omen either the charas should stay as server would loose alot of players because people can't be asked to start over or wait till 2.3's up but as i said to KM on server (b4 shut down) and on msn if he needs help with updates ill b glad to help with it, just want to see a decent server go far, not many like that anymore if any.

-Dan/KenShi

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
If this does come back up then I promise there will be many more updates... even though we were probably one of the server that updated the most as it was.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
If this does come back up then I promise there will be many more updates... even though we were probably one of the server that updated the most as it was.

i agree with your post about the updates as i know u were working on them alot and they wernt just small updates like a few items quests 1 map, the last update was 4 maps alot of mob fixes and a new quest.

all i can say KM is

Keep up the good work and ull av no problems :)
-Dan/KenShi

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I would just like to see what people think should happen. Im not sure if i want to see a wipe happen so i may over rule the poll but its just nice to know what people think...

I dont wish to take all credit for the server as DeathsDeciple was the main one to make it. He definately provides more for the server than what i have so far... I get distracted to easy and then cba to do server but I've realised that the server was successful and many players like it.

I will try my best to get a bigger user count by advertising more and there will be a donation system made. If we make enough money through the donation system then we will surely be putting it on a dedicated server for laggless fun :)

Would love to see the server get a user count of 50+ which I wont give up on until this happens believe me :P

EDIT - I plan to keep the server down for a little while longer to see what people think. There will be more ingame for you to do. I will start by doing this tonight and will carry on with updates all tomorrow.

Things to expect that wasn't ingame before:-

• Lots of new quests - which will allow you to more services
  • Few new NPCs - rusted npc will be ingame for example plus more maybe a master and name colour NPC
  • New caves - maybe see level 47-50 items within caves, a lot more leveling areas for the high levels
  • Fixes - there will probably be some somewhere
  • Warrior Mirroring - I will look into that one

Last edited:

ReactioN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2006
As most ppl have said if chars reset i probz wudnt return coz im lazy and cba 2 lvl 2 47+ again lol ;) Hope server returns

Eksman.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2007
The server was great, keep the chars, add a big update.

Sorted :)

/SPL1FF

Jeff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2003
Farnham, Surrey
i disagree bradz making a fresh start of guilds would make the server boring with no pking as every1 wud be happy with each other so nah ima still h8 u all :D

/Jeff

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
It looks like the characters will stay.
I wont wiping guilds either. The server will remain as it was before it went down, but with the updates :)

I wont be giving out any more information just yet.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
BRADZ U SLAG U FORGOT ME... WHY IM GONNA HAUNT U IN UR SLEEP AND HIRE A HITMAN LIKE I DID TO REACTION!!! ( this one will actually pk u! unlike my last one who react pwned)

and i dissagree with u jeff... whipe = peeps are even yes, but it just gonna delay the gap we have between Rich - Poor, High lvl - low lvl, Top Sc, Lowest Sc... its just preventing whats happened alredy, also if was char swipe, you would lvl 10X SLOWER due to wevery1 lvlin at same time, also peeps would leave as gettin to 50 is hard, also gettin 54 like Bradz did is slloow and long, n im not fokin lvlin to 45 AGEN :P so there

KEEP CHARS - KEEP PLAYERS

WHIPE CHARS - LOOSE PLAYERS

You Decide!

Err, KM ur post 1min be4 mine m makes mine pointless OMG