• Leave it down and make it into 2.3

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol bon you noob lion roar doesn’t even paralyse people that was changed ages ago! And even on 2.3 poison will still have the same effect you Muppet. Its due to the high stats on the server. Every high stat server will experience this problem some worse then others, live with it or play a low rate server:) or better yet make a server that every one will enjoy.

As you can see we have already segmented what we would think to be a good market of the gaming population and decided to pursue a high statted server, as it will become more of a monopoly then any other competing low rate server will :)

\DeathsDeciple
ah well didnt know LR was fixed like that, aint played 1.9 servers in ages, and 2.3 has stuff like TDB :eek:
and i aint a server creater so why even say that? im a player..

as 2 the person sayin i hacked NWO lol? i played for like 2days got lvl38 then lost ID and pass and never played again...

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Yes I do realise you are a player, but when you scrutinise a server, even thought it’s only your opinion, you have to realise all aspects of the problem. There are a lot more room for errors on 2.3 as it’s far from stable (in my opinion). However, 1.9 isn’t perfect either but we have focussed most of our attention on 1.9. I just think it would be pointless to “well” go down in experience. So that you can benefit from more skills, as well as other aspects like ‘mon magic’ and interface. But I still managed to edit a interface on 1.9, even though not able to code any thing different.

This leads me to my next point. Hell I would give 2.3 a go but I have no coding experience what so ever so I would still be in the boundaries of 1.9 sort of speak. Maybe in the near future we could team up with a couple of coders, heck even one would. I always have idea’s on the go (killmaster knows this better then any one).

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Yes I do realise you are a player, but when you scrutinise a server, even thought it’s only your opinion, you have to realise all aspects of the problem. There are a lot more room for errors on 2.3 as it’s far from stable (in my opinion). However, 1.9 isn’t perfect either but we have focussed most of our attention on 1.9. I just think it would be pointless to “well” go down in experience. So that you can benefit from more skills, as well as other aspects like ‘mon magic’ and interface. But I still managed to edit a interface on 1.9, even though not able to code any thing different.

This leads me to my next point. Hell I would give 2.3 a go but I have no coding experience what so ever so I would still be in the boundaries of 1.9 sort of speak. Maybe in the near future we could team up with a couple of coders, heck even one would. I always have idea’s on the go (killmaster knows this better then any one).
i do see where ur comin from, its jsut i was playin 1.9 servers like 1-2years ago... woulda thought by now ppl would be workin on 2.3 servers and learnin about them, not still wastin there time with 1.9 ><

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
i do see where ur comin from, its jsut i was playin 1.9 servers like 1-2years ago... woulda thought by now ppl would be workin on 2.3 servers and learnin about them, not still wastin there time with 1.9 ><

This server was made way before 2.3 even came out, we just didnt do anything with it as we made it in are spare time but to realise that they was a serious lack of servers as of recent so we basically decided to give it a bash.
The results seemed positive as well, which we was over the moon with.
Not many complainments either lol. There is always a bonus.

Well I personally am not sure if for a fact it will be up this weekend as I know me and DD havent been working on the files at all this week due to the amount of work we need to do irl.

Hopefully I can get some more information once I have spoken with DD and the host.

/Killmaster

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Jesus man. Ive gone off every server. PLLLLLLLLEEEASSSEE get this server online. ASAP

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I dont tend to evolve my spare time purely around HellzLoose. Ive had a lot of college work to do so i couldnt do much of it.

So the server will be up when we are comfortable with it. From our point of view there is no rush at all.

Maybe up this weekend though.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
MaYbE ?!?!?!?!?!

lol im going insane. me m8s wont play nethin till this is online.
owell geuss ill have to occupy myself with xperteleven till u decide to work on it.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Im workin gon it now as a matter of fact. Once this to do list has 'all' been done then the server is ready.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
add new BDD maps:glenn -
guild territory npc's :Glenn - done
systems :kyle -
quest sytem:kyle -
Conection path with in them mobs :kyle -
sabuk npc:glenn -
Sounds most of most mobs:kyle -
Mini maps:kyle - done
Quest items added in game:glenn -
Items added into game:glenn -
Level of 50 stuff cahnged:kyle -
Ship:glenn - done (need drops)
Black duengon(jinchon):kyle -
ants maps:glenn - need boss and drops
Portal stone :glenn -
Teleport npc: kyle -
do attributes on ship 5th - done

as you can still see theres a lot to do :P

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
yes, atm on playin on a chinese private server lol.. its quite fun but very laggy lol

start lvl 8000
im lvl 8310 atm :P
stats r crazy as well... they have mirroring in a sort of different way to euro mir... it thrusts and flame swords :P

with a user count of 950+

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
lol :P

KM is DD gonna do guest just for meee? he sed he would make one so i cud blow all my money on crap lil quest lol 250mill ish now =/ make money worth sommit!!!

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
nope i ent got link, seriously lol.. jus randomly looked through chinese sites and decided to download there client ><

No not just for you, your a loser! We know what needs doing. It will get done sometime when i cba. I got better things to do yet.