Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
ahh nicky so u have returned :P

id actually like to see this in 2.3 coz u and DD did spend alot of time on creating it on 1.9 n it pwned, onli thing is will u be using BW ect? or bascially put the 1.9 into 2.3 w/o using places like BW, MW ect

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
No we have got more provinces :D but there are not Bichon or Mongchon or anything like that! And a lot more new caves... etc, just working on adding sum new skills and the interface ill show peeps hw far the new interface has got. its mainly taken from Mir 3 Kill is currently working on the buttons.

By DeathsDeciple
interace.JPG

Killmaster has also made some progress on new skills, well skills that were taken out of code in certain places which we put back in...Such as Godsend, better known as T-bolt... Mass-Tainting, 1.9 skill, aka mass poison; decided it shall only green though as red is just to powerful on how high stat server. We have created a new summon for Furian will implement a look for it’s summon. And a new skill that slow mobs down but can only work around your body nothing else. As well as Incursion, again better known as FootPinRod. Finally, a warrior skill that allows a radius of mobs to be venerable to a fatal hit.

- Nothing major but all skills you can play about with in game, all part the fun.
- Converting the mob looks is half way through the process and I will most likely finish this today.
- Boots belts, stones and accuracy have all been rectified.

And we shall hopefully continue to progress through for completion

\Regards DeathsDeciple

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
nice interface kill, just wandering these files ur adding are you makin sure they dont overwrite existing files in 2.3 files? coz my bro still uses them to play euro and if i fk files up he wnt be happy lol, n nice to see ur renaming spells :P old names were class

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Of course we have overwrite euro mir 2.3 data :) as our server has no real reflection on euro mir with all the new items, monsters and so on that we use.

Just download our client and use that as well as keeping your euro mir one. Im sure your hard drive can cope with two mir clients as mine sometimes has about 5 installed on it.

I have currently done most of the buttons on that interface now... I still have the odd one to do nonetheless but it should all be functional within a day or two (not much time atm to work on server).

DeathsDeciple: just dne the basics for the body :) i liked the look of the new mir 2 soo i combined both mir 3 n 2
arm%20copy1.JPG

/Killmaster

Last edited: