Izar Server 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Tyrone

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 2, 2005
Dude i gotta prob, i D/L'd it all put into new folder *Izar Folder* then got some ftps from another ledu server changed IP n all, then D.L'd client and i can select the server Izar but then it says aload of crap *nnot in english* and then i press OK and it cancels out of the server (its not te thing that says Wrong btw) so i cant play can ne1 help me out?

Edit: this is a screenie of what it says:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/mrmarshmallo1/BOB.jpg

BOB.jpg

Last edited:

Tyrone

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 2, 2005
well server gone down in my books tbh i asked for help days ago and still not one fking reply, pretty appaulinn *Spelling*

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
Tyrone said:
Dude i gotta prob, i D/L'd it all put into new folder *Izar Folder* then got some ftps from another ledu server changed IP n all, then D.L'd client and i can select the server Izar but then it says aload of crap *nnot in english* and then i press OK and it cancels out of the server (its not te thing that says Wrong btw) so i cant play can ne1 help me out?

Edit: this is a screenie of what it says:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/mrmarshmallo1/BOB.jpg

BOB.jpg

ty this exe: http://www.rogamerszone.com/patch/1.9/izar.rar

™blade™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
it was just laggy that nite seems fine now i tryed to use a scring gem just a min ago then it said make sure ring is in right slot so i put second ring on then the box in the corner dissappeared ripman is there a way to check if i used it?

hitman

Last edited:

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
™blade™ said:
it was just laggy that nite seems fine now i tryed to use a scring gem just a min ago then it said make sure ring is in right slot so i put second ring on then the box in the corner dissappeared ripman is there a way to check if i used it?

hitman

The ideea is simple, u need to put ur ring on right then double click on gem and select proceed. If the ring is refined then a blue message will appear and the ring stats will increase if not then the ring wil dissapear or will remain but a red message will appear.

Tell me ur ingame name.

™blade™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
i didn't press proceed, and i didn't get a message in red or blue and ring still there
hitman

™blade™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
ripman cos server still lagging i posted that ping thing u said but i had to put it in screen shots on rogamerszone web site cos i couldn't get that picture on locmns but its titaled as ripman read this.
hitman

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
™blade™ said:
ripman cos server still lagging i posted that ping thing u said but i had to put it in screen shots on rogamerszone web site cos i couldn't get that picture on locmns but its titaled as ripman read this.
hitman

the ping is ok...so is not from ur connection....or server connection...hmmm wierd ill do some research

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
ripman, if u use the ragezone meta tags then u got to replace the word ragezone with izar.

Attachments

• source.JPG
    source.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 99

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
ENOZEGAR said:
ripman, if u use the ragezone meta tags then u got to replace the word ragezone with izar.

MentaL ur a sick person anyway...:D I verified the meta tags and is true they had ragzone in it...and they are from ragezone. The meta tags are there from about 1.5 years or more and i did not writed them there but i know who...and ill kick is @ss.

Sorry for ur meta tags names stealing MentaL :D

Is fixed now.

Bdw MentaL u could go in game and asweel and anounce me about some bugs..would be nice :P if u like to dig....:P

Last edited:

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
hehe i been to busy as of late with my own problems, tags dont bother me, just u needed to change ragezone to izar hehehe :P

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
lmao oh i do love the way u find stuff like that lol, quite funny :P