Legend of Mir: Affinity Open Beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
No i honestly dont want the old caves. Im Mitsos so you know how much i despise euro mir caves. But then again when you have put the effort even to update the minimap with caves aimed at XX lvl i would guess these caves are supposed to have a purpose?

Im also not a fun of splitting the caves between leveling caves and drop caves. Thats a plain stupid idea. Why would i ever go to mines for example on this server where 300 zombies= 1 AWT mob no matter what they drop? After all i would outlvl those items within...2hrs max?
Mobs' exp and drops should reflect their difficulty. Thats it. Neither high exp nor high drop mobs according to their difficulty else what kori says will happen.

Remove Ancient caves.
Remove pets.
Adjust exp in the caves so that the exp rate is satisfying for you.

Anything else is retarded and no matter what you say wont justify it.

Im saying that for your own sake/server's sake. Its your call to listen to what is right or just end up like galaxy. I dont give a flying fu ck if the server YOU wasted time on fails like 99% of the servers do.

I take what your saying into account, as i do all Opinions. As stated quite clearly, this is OPEN BETA.

Now there is no need to have an attitude like that.

The purpose of open beta as clearly stated again before. Is to iron things out completely with the larger user count.

If you wish to make a suggestion, be my guest! But dont be unhappy if it doesnt always go your way.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Seumus, can you please go back and check the first Post. It is the map pack that is on the downloads section.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
I take what your saying into account, as i do all Opinions. As stated quite clearly, this is OPEN BETA.

Now there is no need to have an attitude like that.

The purpose of open beta as clearly stated again before. Is to iron things out completely with the larger user count.

If you wish to make a suggestion, be my guest! But dont be unhappy if it doesnt always go your way.

Who gives a fu ck about my attitude? Im the only one giving feedback here so honestly why do you even care about my attitude (i havent offended you)?
You dont have to be defencive nor apologise for the mistakes you made. You need to fix em thats all.

I wont be either happy nor sad if my "suggestion" goes my way or not. Like i said its your server and you are the one that wasted tons of hours to make this server. If you wish you can add an exp hen that gives 1 trillion exp and i still wont care. At some point server makers and the few server players need to realise we are on the same fu cking boat.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
It is impossible to please everyone with a server these days.

seumus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2005
Seumus, can you please go back and check the first Post. It is the map pack that is on the downloads section.

Already done that man, I have the ones for AOC and AWT but not AST :S

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Hi guys,

Here are the missing AST Maps.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=27025969203375324269

---------- Post Merged on 21-11-2015 at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 20-11-2015 at 11:40 PM ----------

For all of those aware of the crash that just happened, The issue has now been fixed and the server is back online.

Jakonda

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 9, 2013
can you do launcher to download the client? (hostings dont working as they need...or my connection is $#!T)... getting error after 50-60% downloading

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
so quick review (bear in mind i'm only lvl 26 and havent experienced even 10% of the server so far)
the server seems to be like you took an old 1.9 server set, and converted it to work on crystal files.
however that conversion went horribly wrong :(
i dont think i've seen any npc's that didnt have bugs in them (almost every npc has broken buttons, menu errors etc), supriced nobody mentioned this in closed beta tbh.
- like every single shop npc (which basicaly has only like 2/3 texts anyway) has the 'back' button broken
- pet rental npc has all it's rental scripts broken: instead of asking you if you want to get the pet and then taking the cash: it takes cash and gives pet the second you click the button (cause both menu's are mixed so they show together)
granted it's mostly minor errors and bugs so far : but they are there and there's tons of them.

seems like this server has all the downsides of being a crystal server without any of the advantages of being a crystal server .
you dont have sins, archers, anything that makes crystal better then a basic heroes/ruby/ace server
but you also dont have sw, crafting, ... whatever crystal is missing atm

mattimean

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2012
Black screen when clicking on client, shame as wuda loved trying this out hopefully it will be more simple wen live :)

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Hello Everyone..

A Little update for you all,

Reboot at 7:32PM Tonight

Changes are as follows:-

Pets:-
Can now only rent 1 pet, Fox Pets upon level up removed completely.
Can't get pets after 40.
Taos skeleton damage upped, but remaining squishy.

NPC's

BW NPC's rearranged slightly, TM moved to BW SZ.
Barber NPC added to change hair style to suit your preferences.
Crafting Village portal changed to Crafting Village Emmisary with a better look

Misc

Level up shouts now at 45 50 55 60
GameShop adjusted.
Guild buffs tweaked
Mining Tweaked
Group EXP Adjusted (Will need feedback on this)

Items:-

rare items now show when picked up in group.
Items have been adjusted, including Set Items.
Ore Prices Tweaked

Monsters / Caves

FrostTiger stats buffed, only 1 now spawns per province.
Lords stats buffed
Ancient caves mobs exp adjusted, stats adjusted, spawn rates adjusted.
Ancient WoomaTaurus stats nerfed, not as strong.
Boss drops revamped a little <Still To Do / Partial completion>
Ancient caves now have a tele-out function (You get teleported out when you hit the maximum level)
Certain caves have level barriers before you may enter.
Fox mob Spawns adjusted (Frogs near the entrance with foxes spawning more often further through)
Sabuk Mongchon Rebels Stats adjusted
All Maps for Ancient caves released on Main Post
Removed Ancient Zuma Temple & Prajna Stone Cave
Increased stats / exp Etc for mobs in Zuma Temple

Here is the updated Login Screen (Back to basic until I finish the new and updated one)

https://mega.nz/#!YAg0ybrJ!0gzyIMmLynpWejJpqgfPUxTEumv7k7cBU7k-37soie4

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
server crashed when me n my mates were killing bichonlord
( crashed just when BL killed a lvl 41 warr ) if that helps.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Server Reboot 01:00 AM GMT

Update Log:-

-Marbles now stack
-Awakening now only had Upgrade NPC no dissasemble. (New System)
-Relationship EXP Bonus & Recall removed
-Changed ore prices & Stacking to 1 ore only
-Credits -> Gold Ratio Changed
-Helmet Of Darkness Level Corrected

Spells

-TDB now yellows players
-TStorm stunning properly, yellow doesnt effect players or bosses, doesnt amp damage
-Blade Avalanche Changed
-SDash added damage to flinch
-Curse Edited

Mobs

-SmallDrake in swampcave AI bugged goes invisible - Now Fixed
-PT EXP / Spawns adjusted
-LureSpider PB now drops
-FT name adjusted should be easier to find (double barrel name)
-BDD Archers can now be TU'd
-Adjusted PT Spawns
-OmaKing Health increased

NPCs

-TM added to PB

aivar79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hey,

Tried to download the game exe a few hours ago but both links were down.

A.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Just double - checked, Try again now, for some reason it had a double Http linker in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.