Legend of mir Xeno Server (Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
If it's just the exe Carnt you use arcadias? I also have another exe

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
If it's just the exe Carnt you use arcadias? I also have another exe

They coded their server ip etc in to their .exe so it always loads theres even if u change config files, could you possibly upload the other .exe you have, please?

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
this may be a long shot but have you tried enabling or disable the scailing high dpi settings on the exe when you go to compatibility?? i usually find that works for me when i get a black screen with mir

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
hey xeno, just mentioned a few things in the bug section

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
this may be a long shot but have you tried enabling or disable the scailing high dpi settings on the exe when you go to compatibility?? i usually find that works for me when i get a black screen with mir

Yeah, tried that >.< this problem is so weird, doesn't happen on any other Heroes files or mir files in general.

*UPDATE*

Got client to work, I took out WebBrowser / MediaPlayer from the client folder.

Last edited:

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
Yeah, tried that >.< this problem is so weird, doesn't happen on any other Heroes files or mir files in general.

*UPDATE*

Got client to work, I took out WebBrowser / MediaPlayer from the client folder.
it worke? you on?

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
Yeah bro I'm on, Devil / Saint / Predator, on Saint atm.
good to hear that :)

---------- Post Merged on 19-05-2016 at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 15-05-2016 at 02:49 PM ----------

Pc decided to do a Windows 10 update :( sorry but server will be down for about 30mins-1hour I'll keep you updated. Sorry about this

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
good to hear that :)

---------- Post Merged on 19-05-2016 at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 15-05-2016 at 02:49 PM ----------

Pc decided to do a Windows 10 update :( sorry but server will be down for about 30mins-1hour I'll keep you updated. Sorry about this

Thanks for letting us know! Wondered what happened... yeah a few been getting that Windows 10 update nonsense!

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
hey bud have you have any changes recently?
since beta launch we have done a few bug fixes tweaked a few things, got rb and sabuk cave in ( they still need a lil testing)
other gm is currently adding a survival castle with rewards

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Done a restart, still no luck, I know the server is working otherwise I would get connection closed, it's just I can't see anything or hear anything, just a black screen, and yes, I was playing FiveHeroes before this.

Prob changed your Frame work or w.e to get on 5H's now its screwing you on here, change your frame thing back it should sort it.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
a few things to be looked into :

1. Deva book should be in bookshop since FD / CHM are there as its not fair for taos
to play along when other classes have book/level/hunt advantages.

2. SkeletonLord have a way too much HP than normal bosses, tried soloing at lvl 84 with Kaisarkit
and thulerings 75 rings, took me about 12-14min.

3. KS also have a stupied rate of HP it didnt die to us when we were ( lvl 84 tao - lvl 90 wiz - lvl 87 wiz )
mind that we all have 70+ kit on.

4. if you could make GG drop more than just 5-10 GG , or lower the GG shop stat
as normal players wouldnt have a chance to buy something of gameshop
unless donating ( which gives donaters a game advantage ).

5. Mining is useless, crafting needs a certian 10x of a certain ore
while mining gives u 4-5 ores in 12min
and them ores r like 450 gold max, which is totally useless.

6. No horses ingame?

7. No heroes ingame?

8. Mass healing does not heal UNLESS ( you rev the targeted person ).

9. Magic attacks have a huge slow on casting which makes it stupied
going for a tao/wiz, you die into a raging boss due
to slow casting.

Last edited:

hunter46

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2016
lo guys hunter here hi pete good see u do server I d/l now potnoodle son be good c u not spoke in a while I changed my number again lol pete will message you on fb soon hope server is good :)

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
a few things to be looked into :

1. Deva book should be in bookshop since FD / CHM are there as its not fair for taos
to play along when other classes have book/level/hunt advantages.

2. SkeletonLord have a way too much HP than normal bosses, tried soloing at lvl 84 with Kaisarkit
and thulerings 75 rings, took me about 12-14min.

3. KS also have a stupied rate of HP it didnt die to us when we were ( lvl 84 tao - lvl 90 wiz - lvl 87 wiz )
mind that we all have 70+ kit on.

4. if you could make GG drop more than just 5-10 GG , or lower the GG shop stat
as normal players wouldnt have a chance to buy something of gameshop
unless donating ( which gives donaters a game advantage ).

5. Mining is useless, crafting needs a certian 10x of a certain ore
while mining gives u 4-5 ores in 12min
and them ores r like 450 gold max, which is totally useless.

6. No horses ingame?

7. No heroes ingame?

8. Mass healing does not heal UNLESS ( you rev the targeted person ).

9. Magic attacks have a huge slow on casting which makes it stupied
going for a tao/wiz, you die into a raging boss due
to slow casting.

deva is a lvl 110 book so would be useless having it in the shops. and taso do have masspoison is shop, and will also be adding a tao halfmoon.

did you still kill skelelord? i dont think bosses should be easy to kill?

i have seen ks been killed by a lvl 85 wizz and a 85 tao + it should be soloable at level 90, again bosses are not going to be super easy to kill.

we will be adding more GG scrolls. also the harder the boss the more its going to drop aswell.

i will be looking into mining and changing the drop rate and the price of ores.

horses seem pointless as theres a tele to each cave..

seeing as the warr hero is bugged and the wizz hero dont use many magics properly we decided not to use heroes.

as for the heal i dont know why it dont heal unless you use rev on the person/pet first. i think that is a coding issue and iam not a coder and i dont know a coder.

what magics has slow castings?

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
as for the heal i dont know why it dont heal unless you use rev on the person/pet first. i think that is a coding issue and iam not a coder and i dont know a coder.

Most important Tao skills in group hunts - M Heal / Curse. If you go to the server help section I am sure someone could give advice / look at your code for you. Unless your server is simply a solo server then M heal not that big of a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.