Legend of mir Xeno Server (Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
Most important Tao skills in group hunts - M Heal / Curse. If you go to the server help section I am sure someone could give advice / look at your code for you. Unless your server is simply a solo server then M heal not that big of a deal
server does benifit from grp hunting, i think ive asked b4, i suppose i can try again, its just standard files from lomcn

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
a few things to be looked into :

1. Deva book should be in bookshop since FD / CHM are there as its not fair for taos
to play along when other classes have book/level/hunt advantages.

2. SkeletonLord have a way too much HP than normal bosses, tried soloing at lvl 84 with Kaisarkit
and thulerings 75 rings, took me about 12-14min.

3. KS also have a stupied rate of HP it didnt die to us when we were ( lvl 84 tao - lvl 90 wiz - lvl 87 wiz )
mind that we all have 70+ kit on.

4. if you could make GG drop more than just 5-10 GG , or lower the GG shop stat
as normal players wouldnt have a chance to buy something of gameshop
unless donating ( which gives donaters a game advantage ).

5. Mining is useless, crafting needs a certian 10x of a certain ore
while mining gives u 4-5 ores in 12min
and them ores r like 450 gold max, which is totally useless.

6. No horses ingame?

7. No heroes ingame?

8. Mass healing does not heal UNLESS ( you rev the targeted person ).

9. Magic attacks have a huge slow on casting which makes it stupied
going for a tao/wiz, you die into a raging boss due
to slow casting.

1. This isn't like other servers, we have skeles, shinsus, sfb, mass poison etc in shops which you can buy quite fast, not long after starting... i'm a tao and second highest, me and the highest tao have no issues or had no issues with how it is starting off or still playing now.

2. SkeleLord isn't difficult a good wizz can solo so can taos, I solo'd it when I was level 70 tao, granted it may of took a long time, but bosses are not meant to die quick like you probably expect, the other thing is, your used to playing 5H which a much different server altogether.

3. KS isn't that hard either, if you couldn't kill with a tao and 2 wizz's (especially at those levels) you were a bunch of noobs or **** at playing those classes, I can kill with 1 warr, a level 80 warr at that! And, I don't even do anything other than use red poison on it and let my pets attack!

4. I do agree GG may need upping in drops a bit.

5. I also agree with this point.

6. Don't need horses ingame really, and it's a different set of files being used than others you may have played, not all servers are the same, also we have teleports to every cave and every cave is rtable up till the kr rooms!

7. Heroes may not be working or may need adjusting using code and they haven't got a coder on board yet, but a work in progress, they are looking around for a coder and i'm also trying to help with this.

8. Mass healing works fine, I regularly heal 4 members of my guild when bossing / hunting without rev I also heal myself and my pets, I don't even use rev, I don't even have a hotkey set for it, so I'm not sure why your mass heal doesn't work!

9. You have basic SFB which has a higher delay on rate of cast than other skills you unlock when you go further in to game or get from drops, such as grp soulfireball which is much faster rate of cast etc... You are still a noob, you haven't even rebirthed yet, I would advise playing more before jumping the gun and assuming all spells are the same. It makes sense to have lower skills with more delay in rate of cast then when you get rare spells dropped and learn them they are faster to cast and also aoe or do more damage than the basic forms of attacks your used to.

Last edited:

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
Server update!:
Server will be going live on : 23/05/2016 at 9:00pm GMT

OK server will have a complete wipe when it goes live
reasons:
*we will be boosting stats on some classes to even out pvping and boss hunting.
* A new survival castle will be added with all new rewards
* More items to be added for levels 90-115.
* sabukwall. walls and archers will be made stonger,
* exp for each level will be changed slightly to make it easier to hit level 90
* added more GG to drops, adjusted special rings with npc to make better.
* easier to earn gold from drops and ore

current testers will get a starter pack containing:
tester ip from 21/05/2016 will get this pack only.

* EXPpot(M)
* Stat drugs (L)
* GoldBarBundle(worth 5m)
*TesterTorch(adds 10-10 on all stats with a dura of 8)
* 100GGToken
* 1DC,SCMC orb for item upgrading

me and xavier hope to see the tester and new players when server goes live.
if we dont see some of the tester then we understand and we would both like to say thank you for your time in testing and we hope you poop in from now and then.

Happy Hunting all!!

Last edited:

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Not gunna lie m8 really wish you had given more notice on this... I just spent my one free evening catching up on levels only to be told there was gunna be a wipe tomorrow, really not fkin impressed.

Geniusnoob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
Bucks UK
Not gunna lie m8 really wish you had given more notice on this... I just spent my one free evening catching up on levels only to be told there was gunna be a wipe tomorrow, really not fkin impressed.

You're not the only one pal - of the 15 odd strong count i think 2 or 3 plan to return after being misled into thinking there wouldn't be a wipe with the fact there had been no major changes to then see it all go. Oh well, back to the adverts!

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
Server status:
BETA Testing to start from 13/05/2016 20:00 (GMT)
BETA testing is to iron out bugs and smooth out the leveling/drops of the server.
if there are no major changes to the server while beta testing is up then there will be no wipe and will go live.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
so what are the major changes??? lol far as I'm aware there have been no major bugs found

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
so what are the major changes??? lol far as I'm aware there have been no major bugs found

The reason for the wipe is posted above, as far im aware there wasnt no major bugs. It's a wipe to bring it from Beta into Live stage.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
thats exactly my point though wipe when no major changes are to be made -.-

Your just going to end end up pissing off your existing players and having an even lower user count

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
It clearly always said it was BETA, so none of your were mislead, more like you just didn't bother reading properly! However, most BETA's only get wiped if something major has been found and people have benefited from it, none have been found, so I can understand the frustration, kinda pointless to wipe, may as well just go live with no wipe, not exactly hard to catch up either, made a wizz yesterday and went from 50-75 in about 30 mins.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
To be honest the thing that annoys me the most is I have very little free time so got 2 levels away from rebirth after a Saturday geek session to log out at 2am after being told there was a wipe.

anyways now that ventings done...

Could you simply patch instead of wipe? I don't mind new people having it easier to get to 90 if I can keep the time I've put into it - which isn't that long for a regular Mir player lol

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
To be honest the thing that annoys me the most is I have very little free time so got 2 levels away from rebirth after a Saturday geek session to log out at 2am after being told there was a wipe.

anyways now that ventings done...

Could you simply patch instead of wipe? I don't mind new people having it easier to get to 90 if I can keep the time I've put into it - which isn't that long for a regular Mir player lol

They can make any changes they need to make, just don't wipe it for those that spent loads of time, and let's be honest here... the BETA was quite long which is why some people may have been mislead thinking it was live, also, most things haven't been tested yet through BETA as no one got high enough, if it was BETA they should have upped exp by a lot and gave people skills to test etc, most people haven't found a lot of the skills, so no one knows how they are going to turn out, like when I got SummonJinsu, it wouldn't even summon at first till it got fixed, this makes me think what about HolyDeva @ level 100 etc...

I say exp by a lot for the last day, give people skills, let them test higher end caves and bosses, rebirth features etc, if it's BETA it does not matter if it's going to get wiped anyway... at least then it might provide a bit of excitement for those that are bit bummed out knowing it's getting wiped etc.

*UPDATE*

Just spoke to the GM, he will be upping exp until server goes live tomorrow so we can test higher end of the server.

Last edited:

Geniusnoob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
Bucks UK
It clearly always said it was BETA, so none of your were mislead, more like you just didn't bother reading properly! However, most BETA's only get wiped if something major has been found and people have benefited from it, none have been found, so I can understand the frustration, kinda pointless to wipe, may as well just go live with no wipe, not exactly hard to catch up either, made a wizz yesterday and went from 50-75 in about 30 mins.

We didnt misread it. they said there would be a wipe if there were major bugs/changes and there hasnt been - it appears its always been the intention to wipe the server therefore we were misled.

They can make any changes they need to make, just don't wipe it for those that spent loads of time, and let's be honest here... the BETA was quite long which is why some people may have been mislead thinking it was live, also, most things haven't been tested yet through BETA as no one got high enough, if it was BETA they should have upped exp by a lot and gave people skills to test etc, most people haven't found a lot of the skills, so no one knows how they are going to turn out, like when I got SummonJinsu, it wouldn't even summon at first till it got fixed, this makes me think what about HolyDeva @ level 100 etc...

I say exp by a lot for the last day, give people skills, let them test higher end caves and bosses, rebirth features etc, if it's BETA it does not matter if it's going to get wiped anyway... at least then it might provide a bit of excitement for those that are bit bummed out knowing it's getting wiped etc.

I agree with this, what happens (once we have done all of this initial, identical, proven working stuff again) if we find some game breaking bugs? do we just expect another wipe at that stage?

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
We didnt misread it. they said there would be a wipe if there were major bugs/changes and there hasnt been - it appears its always been the intention to wipe the server therefore we were misled.

"Server status:
BETA Testing to start from 13/05/2016 20:00 (GMT)
BETA testing is to iron out bugs and smooth out the leveling/drops of the server.
if there are no major changes to the server while beta testing is up then there will be no wipe and will go live."

Looking at the above, you are correct, my bad.... saying there would be no wipe if no major bugs were found (which there hasn't been) to now all of a sudden wiping anyway?

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
So can't see any current oplayers agreein to wipe, hop you make right choice GM ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.