Legend of mir Xeno Server (Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Should of kept it how it all was in BETA, if you were going to make changes you should of applied them in BETA to be tested and not put it live, you've done this all the wrong way around.

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
Should of kept it how it all was in BETA, if you were going to make changes you should of applied them in BETA to be tested and not put it live, you've done this all the wrong way around.
people can still level and are still killing bosses, its not all bad. just a little hard for you. and the update will correct the issue

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
people can still level and are still killing bosses, its not all bad. just a little hard for you. and the update will correct the issue

You are missing the point, you had a BETA phase, surely then would of been a good point to make changes and see how things were, you never mentioned anything about upping ac amc etc, only about the dc mc sc which turned out to be much better, you just went and done it and then put the server live which defeats the whole purpose of having a BETA phase... Majority of stuff still didn't get tested either.

Also, if you have only upped amc and left the ac then you have just made it unbalanced as warrs's damage was already loads on the mobs before given the extra DC from the new stats on items and taos and wizz's didn't do much at all.

Last edited:

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
a wizz cannot kill eny boss...even whit lvl 70 kit... wt was relaxed when he got hit......tao whit shinsu and war can do the damage...

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
we also upped the ac alot more on mobs, reboot at 1pm
i have seen a wizz kill es and kekleader...

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Like i have said in my previous post. All Classes need rebalancing. And yet you felt my opinion was offtopic.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Like i have said in my previous post. All Classes need rebalancing. And yet you felt my opinion was offtopic.

They WERE balanced, but he's gone and ****ed it all up now, but hey ho....

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I agree I logged on last night and to my surprise wizards can't hit in certain caves. I was doing 11dmg in skeleton with 60 kit on and war with 60 kit was doing 100dmg. I agree with genius you have done it backwards...

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I agree I logged on last night and to my surprise wizards can't hit in certain caves. I was doing 11dmg in skeleton with 60 kit on and war with 60 kit was doing 100dmg. I agree with genius you have done it backwards...

Tbh this reminds me of MythofSoma, where you would get **** stats from say a OrcishInfranty but get excellent stats from a wraith, class based areas are a good idea

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016

there has been an update today, to change amc on mobs/bosses, and pets
i would say skele was more of a 70-80 cave

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Tbh this reminds me of MythofSoma, where you would get **** stats from say a OrcishInfranty but get excellent stats from a wraith, class based areas are a good idea
Defiantly but that's when you have multiple caves. Not one caver per 10 levels.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
The amc is still to high in skele temple and most caves, go ingame and test with 60/70 kit on. Wizzies have been fooked over on here :P

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
The amc is still to high in skele temple and most caves, go ingame and test with 60/70 kit on. Wizzies have been fooked over on here :P
minimal of 70 kit, and ive seen wizzies and taos do fine in that cave with 70 kit
i tested it this morning with 70 kit wizz and i was doing fine

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
minimal of 70 kit, and ive seen wizzies and taos do fine in that cave with 70 kit
i tested it this morning with 70 kit wizz and i was doing fine

its far from fine, amc way too high, im a warrior and know wizzies r weak as hell now

Normal monsters need less AMC everywhere, oh and Zuma archers in bdd hit for like 250 dmg lol

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
its far from fine, amc way too high, im a warrior and know wizzies r weak as hell now

Normal monsters need less AMC everywhere, oh and Zuma archers in bdd hit for like 250 dmg lol

And yet this is why Wizards have always been OP BDD prime hunting area with TU, id change TU so its a taoist class

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
And yet this is why Wizards have always been OP BDD prime hunting area with TU, id change TU so its a taoist class

haha, tbh all mobs stats r broken, ac/amc way too high. You kill mobs quicker with CHM then with ur hits :S

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
seems now i can hit in skelly temple good...big lure and own em all...i recive damage but i can handle...but whit Boss its hard cannot damage him whit lvl 70 kit...whit skellylords i do damage 15=18 and his regeneration is more than i hit xD..love the server but try to fix this things ...allow magic to do some damage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.