Legend of mir Xeno Server (Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
seems now i can hit in skelly temple good...big lure and own em all...i recive damage but i can handle...but whit Boss its hard cannot damage him whit lvl 70 kit...whit skellylords i do damage 15=18 and his regeneration is more than i hit xD..love the server but try to fix this things ...allow magic to do some damage

class? cuz some people seem to think skele lord is ok now,
as for the archers in bdd hitting for 250dmg.. i dont think so i just went into that cave and they hit me for 25-50 max
also it carnt be that bad been up about 1 day and some ppl have already rebirthed.
top 3 warrs lvl 88 86 84
top 3 wizards lvl 87 84 84
top 3 taos lvl 86 85 83
so it carnt be that un balanced..

Last edited:

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
im a wizz m8....yes skelly are ok...just skele lord i had a problem...probably u made the change after i test em....keep up the good work then ......i love the server...dont mess it up :P
And im one of the wizzy whit lvl 84 :P...

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
im a wizz m8....yes skelly are ok...just skele lord i had a problem...probably u made the change after i test em....keep up the good work then ......i love the server...dont mess it up :P
And im one of the wizzy whit lvl 84 :P...
depends when did you test it? skelelord might be a lil harder for tao/wizz and easier for war but kekleader is easier for wizz/tao and harder for warr
gratz keep leveling you'll be 90 soon :P

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
Personally I think you need to pull your finger out from wherever it's hiding and get something done about wizzies cause currently as it stands this server is more unbalanced than five heroes is.

- Phoenix
did you not see my last post, maybe you should play an easier game like tetris if thats how you feel

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Shinsu does more damage than my soul fireball in full 70 kit, also hits a lot faster than I can cast soul fireball, i suggest upping soul fireball as I don't want to just watch my pets kill mobs all the time (160+sc and struggle to land a hit on a normal bdd mob, can't even scratch ks)

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
Shinsu does more damage than my soul fireball in full 70 kit, also hits a lot faster than I can cast soul fireball, i suggest upping soul fireball as I don't want to just watch my pets kill mobs all the time (160+sc and struggle to land a hit on a normal bdd mob, can't even scratch ks)
that might be because to solo ks i would suggest a minimu of a lvl 90 kit.
i will put on a full tao kit for around lvl 80 and see sfb damage, as i already have double checked it and it seemed ok.

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
yeah to solo ks i would agree lvl 90-105 kit but the normal mobs in BDD a lvl 88 with full 70 kit should atlkeast be able to kill the mobs in there

also has the server crashed?

Last edited:

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
yeah to solo ks i would agree lvl 90-105 kit but the normal mobs in BDD a lvl 88 with full 70 kit should atlkeast be able to kill the mobs in there

also has the server crashed?

i will test bdd mobs with 70-80 kit wizz and tao
yes it network crash but its back up now same ip sorry

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

Would you believe he's already upped SFB twice and this was in BETA stages, the cast on magics are so slow too.

Also, if anybody tells him to edit things that are within the source code, he isn't able to edit any code as he's not a coder and the source code is not compiled, nore can he get it compiled, so in my opinion, this server is limited especially being out dated, I would suggest convert to Crystal and have full function of files + able to go through the code and edit.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Just bought a Vip torch that apparently gives "special stats" but gives nothing what so ever...

Jesus christ, they said they took this out in BETA.... obviously not.

gav

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2014
can any1 help, ive downloaded game and all works fine but theres nothing in sound folder got no sound at all??

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
can any1 help, ive downloaded game and all works fine but theres nothing in sound folder got no sound at all??
correct i removed it to lower the size of client :P.
if you would like the sound files there on our forum under downloads www.lomxeno.boards.net
( only sound effects work no music )

Status
Not open for further replies.