Legend of mir Xeno Server (Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geniusnoob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
Bucks UK
Yeah man n1 for fast reply ill defo have a look dont play betas thou see u there at 9 DONT LET US DOWN !! :P

Server was a good start and had started to get going with guilds etc, shame we may have lost some players with the unnecessary wipe but its worth giving a go.

See you there.

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
Server was a good start and had started to get going with guilds etc, shame we may have lost some players with the unnecessary wipe but its worth giving a go.

See you there.
am sorry unnecessary wipe?, for the past 2 days server has been running at x80

benwatson12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2014
Yeah man do the wipe if ppl wanna leave then leave u will get more over time and i have afew lads who will come play so its all good pal cant wait to start...

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
yes we have upped exp to test higher end stuff so when it goes live exp will return to normal which is why it will req a wipe too

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Any chance of rar'ing maps and posting a d/l link bud? Your auto patcher wont connect for me :S

benwatson12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2014
how do i make the resolution bigger cant play it that small aint made of eyes lol.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Alt+Enter full screen

or in the MirClient.ini

ScreenWidth=1024
ScreenHeight=768

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
Shinsus need looking into they do little to no damage to even a lvl 60 leveling cave...

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
Shinsus need looking into they do little to no damage to even a lvl 60 leveling cave...
shinsu and other pets have been tested in better and people got along fine with them, but i can double check them

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
yeah they were fine in beta but since wipe certain places dont take hardly any damage from them
got 2 lvl 7 shinsus in bug cave now doing anything from 0-15 damage to a bloody centipede... and they fine? lol

Last edited:

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
yeah they were fine in beta but since wipe certain places dont take hardly any damage from them
got 2 lvl 7 shinsus in bug cave now doing anything from 0-15 damage to a bloody centipede... and they fine? lol
kill them and try again

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Has amc been upped on mobs? After wipe people are complaining tht wizz dont hit anything now and shinsu's suck? seems could be the case

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
Has amc been upped on mobs? After wipe people are complaining tht wizz dont hit anything now and shinsu's suck? seems could be the case
some, but also stats on items has been increased. i have adjusted shins, and 1 or 2 bosses have been lowered. we noticed that wizards was taking far too much off compared to other classes. so the amc and ac buff was to compensate for that same with a slight stat increase to items

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
you have made taos absolute **** now tho their sfb cant even damage certain bosses and shinsu cant even touch them even some mobs are still too high

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
you have made taos absolute **** now tho their sfb cant even damage certain bosses and shinsu cant even touch them even some mobs are still too high
again just 1 persons opinion, other taos seem to be coping and levling well.
anyway i have replied to you pm and will look into pets a little more. more detail in the pm i sent you.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
again just 1 persons opinion, other taos seem to be coping and levling well.
anyway i have replied to you pm and will look into pets a little more. more detail in the pm i sent you.

u went overboard with the amc rise mate, wizzies do no dmg now to mobs. I play as a warr btw..

Status
Not open for further replies.