= [Live] - [Meteora] - [v3] =

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Which were all handed back to me, if you want proof i got the FF book and braces in my store, bell end. Was never meant to be able to store over 40 items anyway.

Sphortex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2006
Which were all handed back to me, if you want proof i got the FF book and braces in my store, bell end. Was never meant to be able to store over 40 items anyway.

Obviously not, i only had one brace with stupid stats, shot yourself in foot there, i lied. Why in store? o.O I like the way thats the only things you can say you got which is what i mentioned.

You know everything is handed back to you don't you, dont think every player will do that.

Bell end? talk to me not him.

I like reading your forum to see the maturity of your mods/gms.

Last edited:

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Million and 1 actually :P

No but were sorting through as you can see, We have a priority list on what to sort first, were sorting them asap

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
just read this page and the page b4, tbh champion has admitted to giving out bugged items and exploiting bugs, and having the intention of damaging the server in a way, i think lomcn should be taking some action against this guy as hes not helping the mir community or this server in anyway.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
The bugged items are all Dura0/0 and red therefore cannot be used anyway. And out of the odd few that are of usable dura most have been handed in, anyone found using any that may still remain ingame will get an instant ban. I can safely say i have checked multiple stores and have seen nothing out of the ordinary, so me thinks some of these numbers are being made up.

Good try though "BountyHunter". Good try.

<3

Exclamatio

LOMCN n00bie
May 7, 2004
just read this page and the page b4, tbh champion has admitted to giving out bugged items and exploiting bugs, and having the intention of damaging the server in a way, i think lomcn should be taking some action against this guy as hes not helping the mir community or this server in anyway.

agreed

champion seems like the kind of ass**** that lives with his parents never leaving his bedroom writing virus codes only taking breaks to cry himself to sleep over his lonliness and lack of anything in his life

thats what i think anyway!

ban the ****er!

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
The bugged items are all Dura0/0 and red therefore cannot be used anyway. And out of the odd few that are of usable dura most have been handed in, anyone found using any that may still remain ingame will get an instant ban. I can safely say i have checked multiple stores and have seen nothing out of the ordinary, so me thinks some of these numbers are being made up.

Good try though "BountyHunter". Good try.

<3

not trying to give ppl ideas but durability orb one of those items and you got a big problem on your hands.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
not trying to give ppl ideas but durability orb one of those items and you got a big problem on your hands.

Don't need to worry about that my friend. I haven't put any dura gems/orbs in drop files.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
A lot of people have for some reason been randomly ip banned when trying to log on, you would be better off posting a ticket through our new support system as we dont check LOMCN that much but there is nearly always someone on the case on the support system.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
I know its what happens with a completely new set of files. Were working on them we have fixed a load of bugs recently and were got another Coder to help us work through them. Should be all done asap.

Sabre

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2004
good server but needs few bugs sorted more maps witch i could help u with and (teleport NPC dont ask u to go to places bfor you can tele to a town)
it would make it easyer for players

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Aye but were all about exploring. If you dont have to run to these places before you can tele there you might miss important parts of the games. Only takes you to run there once and then you can tele there for the rest of eternity!

Status
Not open for further replies.