Marble Server - [Marble Files] - Low / Custom Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
I think the server should have a little bit lower drops btw on release hope its place holder would like to see only super basics in shop. Much fun when 26 weps are rareish, and 30 weps awesome while 40 is god tier

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I think the server should have a little bit lower drops btw on release hope its place holder would like to see only super basics in shop. Much fun when 26 weps are rareish, and 30 weps awesome while 40 is god tier

Na this is boring, was a big problem with chrons at the start 30 weapons and 36 weapons was hardly dropping people got bored, 0-40 and the kit should be dropping within a few weeks in my opinion its all been done so many times, server should just start properly at 40+ with the new content etc.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Na this is boring, was a big problem with chrons at the start 30 weapons and 36 weapons was hardly dropping people got bored, 0-40 and the kit should be dropping within a few weeks in my opinion its all been done so many times, server should just start properly at 40+ with the new content etc.

+1

26 weapons can only be rare on a x1 server, which this is not.

SadClown

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 30, 2016
It's really not gonna be an issue. As has been stated, there are a lot more things which cut through MS and a lot more mobs which attack with AMC on here.

Cry all you want about it, but wizies are still gonna be sacrificing MC to get defensive stats.

You realise, that, added stat items WILL be dropping. So it's quite possible, that, steel armour will more than likely roll with MC on it, so the MC loss will be minimal at best

All a wzz has to do is run right in the middle of (lets say IWT room, or PSC6th and just T-storm away. With unlimited MP for t-storm and silly AC+Shied, no other class will be able to stand up to the leveling speed of a Wizz.

As for pvp, i good wiz is hard to kill (we have all been there!) now imagion pvping a Wiz with steel armour, BIH ,Shield,unlimited pots ...

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
You realise, that, added stat items WILL be dropping. So it's quite possible, that, steel armour will more than likely roll with MC on it, so the MC loss will be minimal at best

All a wzz has to do is run right in the middle of (lets say IWT room, or PSC6th and just T-storm away. With unlimited MP for t-storm and silly AC+Shied, no other class will be able to stand up to the leveling speed of a Wizz.

As for pvp, i good wiz is hard to kill (we have all been there!) now imagion pvping a Wiz with steel armour, BIH ,Shield,unlimited pots ...

no other class has ever been able to stand up to the leveling speed of a wiz

doesnt matter how much AC a wiz is rocking, if a warrior/sin catches him/her then the wiz dies

SadClown

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 30, 2016
no other class has ever been able to stand up to the leveling speed of a wiz

doesnt matter how much AC a wiz is rocking, if a warrior/sin catches him/her then the wiz dies

I take it, it's Wiz players who are defending the no weight issue. It's pretty obvious that giving a Wiz the same (if not more AC than a warrior) is OP. If players cant see this being a MAJOR issue later in the game when Wizzes are running around with MC+ steel armours and MC+ Black Iron Helms then there is no point in trying to voice this concern anymore.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Im usually a tao

infact your concerns in pvp should be more toward a tao. considering how much they bring to a fight, they usually get focused first in groups

has anyone even tested what shield is like on here? have they tried TSing in bdd? if not then do it then voice the concerns

I take it, it's Wiz players who are defending the no weight issue. It's pretty obvious that giving a Wiz the same (if not more AC than a warrior) is OP. If players cant see this being a MAJOR issue later in the game when Wizzes are running around with MC+ steel armours and MC+ Black Iron Helms then there is no point in trying to voice this concern anymore.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
melee skills go through magic shield, if not all of them most.

My taoist is the highest on server and after sins learned how to play one just under lvl 40 can do a lot of damage to me and i have a decent hp pool/kit, he will destroy a wiz if it's not played correctly and warriors are very nasty too.

Last edited:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Which classes benefit from this change?
Does it change anything at all to a warrior? No he could always use whatever item he wanted.
Can a sin suddenly use steel arm and sowg? Nope.

So its a direct buff of wiz/tao. No other class benefits from that. Did they need a buff (small or big) on a euro clone that hasn't even launched yet?

Its plain stupid and irrelevant to how big/small the buff is or if it influences both pvp and pve. Its simply unnecessary.

SadClown

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 30, 2016
melee skills go through magic shield, if not all of them most.

My taoist is the highest on server and after sins learned how to play one just under lvl 40 can do a lot of damage to me and i have a decent hp pool/kit, he will destroy a wiz if it's not played correctly and warriors are very nasty too.

Your Tao is prob decked in SC items and low AC? - it's a bit diff to a wizz with steel armour /BIH ect and shield up.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
I've tested wizz and I see where this is going lol
So my idea is to keep normal armours class-bound so that we (wizzies) can't wear steel armours and such and warriors should only wear warriors armours (no more d robes when fighting EM and amc type of bosses) and end the "warriors crying about wizzies tankiness and vice versa". Surely if wizzies are not suppose to wear warr's armours , then the warr's shouldnt wear wizzies , tao , and so on.
Rare armours such as heaven, mir , etc. should be in a league of their own (multiclass / change options when equipped to different classes).
Dunno about other items , I've just said my opinion regarding the most valuable quantity stats piece.
Im usually a tao

infact your concerns in pvp should be more toward a tao. considering how much they bring to a fight, they usually get focused first in groups

has anyone even tested what shield is like on here? have they tried TSing in bdd? if not then do it then voice the concerns

Tried TSing in bdd with a m8, and the mobs were not stun-locked when both of us were TSing...so I find it v hard to believe that a solo wizz will do anything to them.

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Correct mobs don't stun with two people. They probably will with 4, 3 will impede there attack speed greatly.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
I've played a couple of servers in the past 14 years and on almost every "low rate" serv 2 wizzies could TS lock mobs in certain caves like psc ,etc.
You can't expect to be like d serv when u had a uc of 300+ almost all the time...

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
I never stack max SC onto a tao that i play. I have always gone for survivability as all i ever use is red poison, puri, rev and buff. id only add SC to increase buff amounts

so yes, if i rolled a tao on here, the fact i could have as high def stats as a warr can manage makes alot more worry then a wizz with AC
Your Tao is prob decked in SC items and low AC? - it's a bit diff to a wizz with steel armour /BIH ect and shield up.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
How about your idea of class locking armours, but create a variation. So there are multiple ways of building a class.

Say Dragonrobe, have ACtype or AMCtype maybe lower MC with evasion or w.e on just an idea
Titan Robe maybe lower SC higher DC for solo killing

I've tested wizz and I see where this is going lol
So my idea is to keep normal armours class-bound so that we (wizzies) can't wear steel armours and such and warriors should only wear warriors armours (no more d robes when fighting EM and amc type of bosses) and end the "warriors crying about wizzies tankiness and vice versa". Surely if wizzies are not suppose to wear warr's armours , then the warr's shouldnt wear wizzies , tao , and so on.
Rare armours such as heaven, mir , etc. should be in a league of their own (multiclass / change options when equipped to different classes).
Dunno about other items , I've just said my opinion regarding the most valuable quantity stats piece.

Tried TSing in bdd with a m8, and the mobs were not stun-locked when both of us were TSing...so I find it v hard to believe that a solo wizz will do anything to them.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
How about your idea of class locking armours, but create a variation. So there are multiple ways of building a class.

Say Dragonrobe, have ACtype or AMCtype maybe lower MC with evasion or w.e on just an idea
Titan Robe maybe lower SC higher DC for solo killing

Kinda what gems are for.Ish

Status
Not open for further replies.