MiGHT Server 2.3 (OnlineBETA)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul1989

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 28, 2007
I think items need to be made Rarer if anything.

HeavenArm got too comman :/

Only reason why there are so many items ingame is becasue they all drop from normal mobs..

And heaven armour is due to GMC, which is a dumb cave really. All the bosss ingame in 1 cave no need to boss hunt.

Compaq

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2006
*Repairing needs to either be made cheaper or add some dura to the items. *It takes the duration of ONE hunt to kill most of my items dura's to 0 then costs 400k+ to repair them*

*GMC is fine but make them new mobs in the db so they drop less or something... need more quests, maybe even out the leveling

*also it seems kinda dumb that everyone that started server during Christmas time got a big boost in leveling, and now anyone that starts doesn't should make a newb cave for 40 and under or 50 and under

*Of course need to fix the lag issues, maybe stop fixing (or loading ) all the fixes during the day and just have a daily reboot or every other day reboot to incorporate them all.

*Also need to add something for higher levels to do seems you've been losing some ammount of players the first time i have ever seen amount on less then 20 was last night, maybe new caves where people can hunt how about some quests that are more then one step quests. maybe a quest system such as seen in other servers that lets u do certain things (best example torozor new pots, cave teleports, slave pets, new leveling areas...

Last edited:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
serva will most likely b dead quite soon, i aint been on in a week, n come bk today, barely any1 has been lvling or owt seems most ppl r just getting bored at high lvl, didnt find 1 thing that was new eitha

/Andy

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
*Repairing needs to either be made cheaper or add some dura to the items. *It takes the duration of ONE hunt to kill most of my items dura's to 0 then costs 400k+ to repair them*

*GMC is fine but make them new mobs in the db so they drop less or something... need more quests, maybe even out the leveling

*also it seems kinda dumb that everyone that started server during Christmas time got a big boost in leveling, and now anyone that starts doesn't should make a newb cave for 40 and under or 50 and under

*Of course need to fix the lag issues, maybe stop fixing (or loading ) all the fixes during the day and just have a daily reboot or every other day reboot to incorporate them all.

*Also need to add something for higher levels to do seems you've been losing some ammount of players the first time i have ever seen amount on less then 20 was last night, maybe new caves where people can hunt how about some quests that are more then one step quests. maybe a quest system such as seen in other servers that lets u do certain things (best example torozor new pots, cave teleports, slave pets, new leveling areas...
i jst started a new wizz.. and it well easy to lvl, + u got the 3x exp thing which i used as i hit lvl 50.. so u cant complain its way easy

Mythoss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
Germany,Berlin
Server down or what he mean with Log Off??
cos he dont say reboot or anything ??
did any1 know´s more as me pls write here.

Lvling with a wizz are easy i make in 36 hours lvl 62 without x3 exp!!!
to make goldfor wizzy are very easy+ noobs can make gold around BW killing Oaks

Last edited:

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
Probs closed it for good as we got no reboot warning just a "log now" msg. and no explination -.-

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
If he was closing for good. He wudnt care about rewinding ppl.

So he wudnt ask ppl to log. he would merely close the server.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
There was some problem with the m2server, am also installing some updates on my PC. Server should be back online within the next 15minutes.

Expect some updates over the weekend, when i have some free time. :dunce:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Server goes down for 20minutes and people are thinking the server is down for good, lol :x

Status
Not open for further replies.