MiGHT Server 2.3 (OnlineBETA)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
My cry good thread;

Dont know if its been mentioned, but did you log on yesterday HeyHey? Momoo said you was out all day, yet your character logged on for 5 mins, then Momoo logged on and had full dura Fox item, HA (F), and Pro ring.

If its all legit then my bad... but doesn't seem it to most the people around at the time.

/Gandi

Oh, and he claims he special repaired the items, yet the rest of his kit was on low dura's, so why didnt he do his whole kit?

Its a good server, but corruption can kill the best of servers if it goes too far.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Servers ****ing well corrupt dont know if heyhey knows this but momoo has access to ur gm, he comes on for 2sec(today) raindance(Momoo) lvls to 65, yesterday momoo in **** kit, next minute heyhey comes on for 2sec then logs, momoo appears in fox brace full dura HA F full dura pro ring mc+1 4/4 rest of kit was low dura, ban me if u want i honestly dont care im giving my oppinion.

Mythoss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
Germany,Berlin
What the hell i die and i still alive with 0hp in town and i can kill members wy i can this ???
cos lag maybe ???? or what else ????
pls tell me any1

or did i get bann cos this uber stat ???
but dunno how comes =/ and i do this =/

Last edited:

Mythoss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
Germany,Berlin
Btw.. is server down still from 1pm or is it up?
If so is the I.P still 86.14.193.80?
/Gelex

dude ip still the same but now i cant log aswell dunno wy =/:blam:

All who try now to log get connection closed but i can insert my ID+ Pass =////

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
My cry good thread;

Dont know if its been mentioned, but did you log on yesterday HeyHey? Momoo said you was out all day, yet your character logged on for 5 mins, then Momoo logged on and had full dura Fox item, HA (F), and Pro ring.

If its all legit then my bad... but doesn't seem it to most the people around at the time.

/Gandi

Oh, and he claims he special repaired the items, yet the rest of his kit was on low dura's, so why didnt he do his whole kit?

Its a good server, but corruption can kill the best of servers if it goes too far.
blatently corrupt then

pro rings are well rare... fox items aswell are hard 2 get off fox boss, no way he could get pro ring and full fox set instantly lol.

server will go down soon.

Servers ****ing well corrupt dont know if heyhey knows this but momoo has access to ur gm, he comes on for 2sec(today) raindance(Momoo) lvls to 65, yesterday momoo in **** kit, next minute heyhey comes on for 2sec then logs, momoo appears in fox brace full dura HA F full dura pro ring mc+1 4/4 rest of kit was low dura, ban me if u want i honestly dont care im giving my oppinion.

its not suprise really, its katlin after alll.... heshe is well known to be corrupt on all servers he GMs/ hosts.

was obvious server would go this way

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
blatently corrupt then

pro rings are well rare... fox items aswell are hard 2 get off fox boss, no way he could get pro ring and full fox set instantly lol.

server will go down soon.

its not suprise really, its katlin after alll.... heshe is well known to be corrupt on all servers he GMs/ hosts.

was obvious server would go this way

Lol i killed DarkDevil for protectionring , fox boss droped me brace , bonelord droped me ha

at end of the day ProRings aint the rare also NoPk111 , why cry for , is this because now none of ur guild members can kill me ??
u need to grow up all of you , jealousy never gets you anywhere.

I Was in Grantham yesterday , also i spoke to heyhey he told me what kit was good atm so i thought i wud kill fox boss and just because i got lucky and it droped me a brace u all cry like babies, over pixles.

Also if you want to cry about fox items , then cry to that wizard also caled Kale somink , he has a RedFoxNecklace.

The reason why u all cry is because none of you have a redfoxbrace and u want to be the 1st with everything.

As for raindance my warrior i was lvling him to 65 as i used his x3 exp from the payback npc , so keep crying ur all abunch of loosers and need to get out and do someink like admire a TREE..... instead of being on computers all day with ur square eyes.

The point to this is........GET A LIFE YOUR ALL WIMPS AND JEALOUS ARSE'S

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
haha lemme guess... u solo'd fox boss? u talk such ****. pro ring off DD lol ye belive that 1.

end of the day, im not cryin, nor am i jealous... i dont even play the server, i got boring and ****. and w/o a dedi just lagged to fk.

the way uve replied just futher proves that every1s right and u are corrupt lol.

noticed u never answered "fox and pro ring was full dura but rest of kit wasnt, u say u specail reparied but why didnt u do the rest of the kit?"

ur history is also against u - uve been corrupt on every server uve hosted. u said urself u can easily go into heyheys room onto the server PC. wouldnt be hard for u 2 be corrupt w/o heyhey knowin

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
Im not on anyones side here but this sort of thing always happens, its called jealousy, people can get luckily, things like this are possible.

Think about it, if raindance did get the items as he claims, he special repairs them and then trades them to momoo, explaining why they are full dura and the rest of the characters kit is not.

Not everyone is corrupt, and people DO change.

The only person that will know what happened is Heyhey, so wait for his answer on what happened before jumping to conclusions.

Back on topic, sounds like server needs a reboot badly to clear the lag.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Im not on anyones side here but this sort of thing always happens, its called jealousy, people can get luckily, things like this are possible.

Think about it, if raindance did get the items as he claims, he special repairs them and then trades them to momoo, explaining why they are full dura and the rest of the characters kit is not.

Not everyone is corrupt, and people DO change.

The only person that will know what happened is Heyhey, so wait for his answer on what happened before jumping to conclusions.

Back on topic, sounds like server needs a reboot badly to clear the lag.

Jealousy is not pointing out flaws and being suspicious of things going on in a server.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Shinsu, you've got the wrong end of the stick, Momoo said he got these items dropped to that character, then he tooks 5mins to answer why they were full dura, which he bull****s about special repair, yet the rest of his kit was crap dura.

As for Raindance, your a dick, and you talk so much ****. Your acting like a 5 year old, and are physically unable to hold a mature debate without screaming
'OMFG YOUR JEALOUS TW@S GO OUT SIDE FTW LIFE TREES = GREEN!!!!111 DICK's I PWAN YOUUUS'
Your last post proves my point.

TM hunt fox boss more than you do im sure, and we've had a couple of items at the most, hence Kale has a neck, im sure you couldn't kill the boss solo. Or if you grouped fancy listing the group members? That'd be a laugh...

As for killing you, just because you have an extra 2k-ish hp now, doesnt mean you dont still RT good.. You egged TM on, we came and within 2mins you was back in SZ. So start facing the realities before you talk ****.

Server is going a bit corrupt, think i might start taking a look at Tjss's, hah.
No we've got no hard evidence, but i think the facts, logs, dura's, and totally unexplainable circumstances talk for them self. Be nice to see if/what HeyHey has to say about this..

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Hah...

Teach me to protest against the state of the server...

Just logged on and most of my kit has vanished. The OmaRings, MC25 H staff, HA (m), Necky.
Yeah i did change my pass after the hosting went back to heyhey, and yes it was a pass no-one knew, and i've never shared a mir account. Yet first time this has ever happened to any mir server i've played.

Any explanations?
And was my char seen ingame between 2-12 this afternoon/evening.

/Gandi

Status
Not open for further replies.