MiGHT Server 2.3 (OnlineBETA)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
EVERYONE that has given the IP to Evans server will be infracted.

We do not allow stolen files to be advertised here.

Heyhey, I will PM you shortly.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
lol why cant peeps just hunt for the items thenselfs instead of getting everything on a golden shining plate???

True peopel dont work for anything anymore they want every thing given to them & when they have everything they moan they are board.

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
i worked so hard for lvl 54 gemming items and having to buy new items coz they broke then i loose it all over some fcker currupting server :( put it bk online pls

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Server was very good & just a shame it went down there was a lot of idots on the server that got it shutdown, All this about corropt wears ya poof? do us all a favor & **** *** go play a new game u *****!

/Kinkyk

Can you not read HS? it tells you about how momoo gained his items, and oh look, there is no way which any of it can be true.. So either Momoo got given them... or he made them on HeyHey

Paul1989

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 28, 2007
Server was very good & just a shame it went down there was a lot of idots on the server that got it shutdown, All this about corropt wears ya poof? do us all a favor & **** *** go play a new game u *****!

/Kinkyk

Read my post, all proof there

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
Firstly, go play that server - your right its probably better. After all the GM only gives out everyones ID/Passwords to his friends who can't play mir properly so they have to resulting to stealing peoples items and deleting there characters. I think that servers less reliable than mine.

You've either been making items for Momoo or Momoo has acess to your account.

Oh, i closed it down because im fed up.
And i don't feel comfortable having to compete for users with a server that is run from my stolen files. My fault, i know - but i'm getting over it, so should you.

Yes that was YOUR fault, not ours, so what about all the pople that didn't run off to play on Evan's stolen files? You haven't just ruined it for the assholes you have ruined it for everyone

I find it very suspisious that you wont comment about Momoo....

lamenicke4

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2008
Can u tell me another Good Server..giv me a forum plss i wana play..Where is Evans Server?? i cant find it...giv me a forum!!!thx alot

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I dont get how EVERYBODY has to blame somebody else...

Whenever a server goes down, its blamed on the players. The only person to blame is yourself. Dont shift your problems onto us.. and use us as your escape.

Overall conclusion ITS YOUR FAULT.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Iv read all the post's there is no proof just what u have seen & dont believe, Maybe Momoo did get HA off BL & Pro off DD iv had 3 HA's off mobs in the same day just because you say is not pos dosn't mean it isnt, I could win the lotto 2night whats the odds on that?

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Yet another great server, been taken down because of a bunch of idiots.

Hope your all proud of yourselves.

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
Iv read all the post's there is no proof just what u have seen & dont believe, Maybe Momoo did get HA off BL & Pro off DD iv had 3 HA's off mobs in the same day just because you say is not pos dosn't mean it isnt, I could win the lotto 2night whats the odds on that?

Don't be so naive.

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Seem like a gd server got my vote to play and help for free if u want it :) getting back into mir again

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol.... was so obvious it would go down.

dunno why u all wanan play evans server, when 1. its stolen files, 2. he hacked most of u, 3. the server is banend from lomcn so will never get a decent user count w/o bein advertised.

gf server glad i quit

Yet another great server, been taken down because of a bunch of idiots.

Hope your all proud of yourselves.

who u callin a bunch of idiots?

its no1s fault but heyhey

hes the 1 that put it down for stupid reason, hes the 1 that let his brother be corrupt on his GM.

its not the players fault, every game/server players moan... its up 2 the host not 2 let that get to them. so dont go playin players when its the hosts fault and decision.

Seem like a gd server got my vote to play and help for free if u want it getting back into mir again

still as stupid as ever i see.

Last edited:

lamenicke4

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2008
NoPk11 can u giv me the forum on evans server plss... Thx very much

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
seriously this thread is not needed,if u go back,heyhey said to close it,so...

Status
Not open for further replies.