Mir 4 Dev Log

smoochy boys on tour

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Was you in any of the big alliances? Dtm toman hof sd chaos?
Was in HOF for awhile but i fell behind and was getting smashed, was all ways behind leaders so was hard but loved the valleys pvp, the language difference was all ways a problem on discord, lets hope this server will be better

Reactions: Belle

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Player Search tab added, No logic as of yet but should give a good picture of what this tab will be used for.

1710787969257.png

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
have you managed to get in game yet at all?
We are still stuck just before entering the game, we have a battle between the server code, sql database and the server jsons.
So no, respectfully as the updates you've done are very nice & it's good too get it this far..
We are still stuck just before entering the game, we have a battle between the server code, sql database and the server jsons.
But ide much rather see these updates than server updates, if we can't get past login imo the server updates mean piss all, we could end up with a nice server configuration but no working server lol

"Not shitting on the teams work btw as its great, just an observation"

Reactions: Martyn

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
So no, respectfully as the updates you've done are very nice & it's good too get it this far..

But ide much rather see these updates than server updates, if we can't get past login imo the server updates mean piss all, we could end up with a nice server configuration but no working server lol

"Not shitting on the teams work btw as its great, just an observation"
If you want just source code updates, it can be summed up by: "that json should work now" The reason i still post updates about the progression of the server console is to show people that we haven't just given up just because I haven't posted in x amount of days.

Reactions: blazee

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
If you want just source code updates, it can be summed up by: "that json should work now" The reason i still post updates about the progression of the server console is to show people to see that we haven't just given up just because I haven't posted in x amount of days.
As a fellow member of the ginger pubed beard society I applaud your efforts 👏

• Haha
Reactions: SmavidDavid

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Snapping West Side Story GIF by HBO Max

Jev, Omnibus and Whoops777 when they get through the log in gates :love: