Mir Extreme 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
If the auto patcher says 0 files to download and you still cant get on delete your servers.ini file and run auto patcher again

Thanks for posting this :) I forgot to post it after dealing with the fall out >.<

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
looks like router decieded to go pop again at exactly the same time >.< Im starting to think that its having some kind of update or line work happening >.<

Just getting the auto patch updated now and will have an email go out for those that prefer manual fixes.

sorry for the hassles >.< ill be ingame to replace pets after its back online and i've had a shower

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
The Server is back online again. with another new IP address.

Emails have been sent out and the autopatcher has been updated.

please let me know if you run into any problems.

As before, if the autopatch doesnt update the servers.ini file with the new ip address, please delete the servers.ini file and then rerun the autopatcher.

Sorry for the downtime - ill be investigating the logs and trying to work out whats going on. (We should be moving to a dedicated server soon due to the only real bug being my damned router)

All the best

Lone

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
not got an invite but interested in playing, jsut to make sure i got this correct you had a lag out which is the only way your dad will lose pets in this closed beta that you arent wiping when its just him and 24 other players and you have given him his pets back ?.

do you not see the stupid advantage he is going to have over everyone else buy having 30 pets or whatever it is and access to every boss without a fight on a server of 25 ?

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
30+ pets? really?

Yes, every 5 levels (inc starting level) you are granted a pet by an npc. You only get the pet if your level currently ends in a 0 or a 5.

The pets disappear on logout, but if you dont log out you can keep amassing them as the server has no pet limit.

30+ may be pushing it, I aint logged on for a while but on day 2/3 I logged in and one guy had easily 15. Since then who knows how many. As crazy as it seems that this one guy has been online, and connected without a single net issue or flicker for 2 weeks now (2 weeks is it?)... thats dedication.

The server crashed, and the admin went on and restored all those pets to certain players (hopefully all of them, but again I don't know), which is good I guess.

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
Just to clear things up.

We have had 1 scheduled server reboot. No pets were replaced at this reboot.

In the cases where the server crashed due to my connection. pets were replaced for every single person that had them as long as they spoke to me. (i cant replace what i dont know about)

we have had 2 crashes which were caused by my router rebooting.

With regards to only replacing Thai's pets, this isn't the case - if the server crashes for some reason i will replace the pets.

If a player disconnects or dies or their game crashes because of something unrelated to the server then i wont replace pets.

No pets are replaced after the weekly reboot. - so the 2 week claim really isn't true.

The pets that people get (Red/Black Foxes) are useful to get you started by being strong in the earlier caves you can live in these caves if you wish and level slowly if you wish but as soon as you want to get level 60+ kit you need to hunt caves where the pets get beaten up.

30+ pet armies are definitely possible, if you level from 40 to 80 without logging off, you would have 32 foxes. This is more than possible to do in 2 hours if you manage to find or acquire 3 leveling scrolls.

I have no problems with people having pet armies, if they can manage to stay online for a week and build one that's totally up to them, I'm sure when the game gets moved to a Dedicated server (hopefully by friday) and it opens to everyone, people that don't like pet armies will join the server and go pking and take out the players with the pets, after all its one of the options of the game to play out what you fancy.

As for donation system - it is in place (gamegold npc is in BW SZ and purchase buttons are on the website), the Gamegold NPC is still currently priced how we used to have it, which was highly priced to discourage game changing item purchasing.

Im in the middle of completing the VIP system which will give useful tools like Mobile storage/Mobile Stackable bundling/Mobile pot shop etc etc. which should hopefully cover server costs.

Things like exp boosts will always have a high price to encourage people to hunt them rather than buy them.

As for invites, I'll send another batch out tomorrow morning. Things seem to have been pretty good lag wise so far, so it would be good to up the numbers again just to see how far it can go before the Dedi server is sorted :)

Back to scripts for me

All the best

Lone

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Tbf i see not one comment about you only replacing Thai pets. I certainly didnt say that anywho.

The 2 week 'claim' you'll notice has a 'is it 2 weeks' next to it.

Do you award multipets on certain level ups then? 8 pet awards = 30+ pets you say.

I must admit i am tempted to multi box and do an army with 3 classes. Genuine army of pets :D

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
Tbf i see not one comment about you only replacing Thai pets. I certainly didnt say that anywho.

The 2 week 'claim' you'll notice has a 'is it 2 weeks' next to it.

Do you award multipets on certain level ups then? 8 pet awards = 30+ pets you say.

I must admit i am tempted to multi box and do an army with 3 classes. Genuine army of pets :D

The reference to Thai was actually by ipwnu, when he referred to "my dad" ;-)

The pet gains per level are as follows.

level - pet gain - total amount of pets
40 - 1 - 1
45 - 2 - 3
50 - 3 - 6
55 - 4 - 10
60 - 4 - 14
65 - 4 - 18
70 - 4 - 22
75 - 5 - 27
80 - 5 - 32
85 - 5 - 37
90 - 5 - 42
95 - 5 - 47
100 - 1 - 48 (You get century pets at levels 100/105/110 etc etc)

if you can get 3 characters with an army each that would make a cool screenie ^.^

would be a pain in the bum to manage 3 armies though i think ;-) (evil province might be a good spot for them, its nice and open once you get out of town)

I'm off for some sleep.

more fun getting up early for my little girl tomorrow :)

all the best

Lone

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
The reference to Thai was actually by ipwnu, when he referred to "my dad" ;-)

The pet gains per level are as follows.

level - pet gain - total amount of pets
40 - 1 - 1
45 - 2 - 3
50 - 3 - 6
55 - 4 - 10
60 - 4 - 14
65 - 4 - 18
70 - 4 - 22
75 - 5 - 27
80 - 5 - 32
85 - 5 - 37
90 - 5 - 42
95 - 5 - 47
100 - 1 - 48 (You get century pets at levels 100/105/110 etc etc)

if you can get 3 characters with an army each that would make a cool screenie ^.^

would be a pain in the bum to manage 3 armies though i think ;-) (evil province might be a good spot for them, its nice and open once you get out of town)

I'm off for some sleep.

more fun getting up early for my little girl tomorrow :)

all the best

Lone

I wasn't saying you replaced because he was your dad....

Iv played servers with penny and know how much he will nerd this and can't believe you don't see the need for a wipe after a closed beta