Mir Extreme 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
How do I download and play ?? Please tell me you want to play you could give me a link please! or something??

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Struggling to get in to this, leveling seems a drag, straight to level 40 no items, basic caves are very low EXP,

/Ult

MinionBoB

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2015
Struggling to get in to this, leveling seems a drag, straight to level 40 no items, basic caves are very low EXP,

/Ult

Same reason I no longer play, instant 40 then not much to help you get started.

why not have a noob cave where low level stuff drops? With a low level boss?

Just an idea, as I always say first impressions are the most important.

/MinionBoB

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
reboot? or down forever? )

It would appear my Broadband has decided to fail.(posting this whilst tethered to my phone ;-) ) Im sitting here waiting for the Orange light to turn white again :-/

Hopefully it'll be up before 1am, thats when im going to sleep ;-) Liddy gets me up early.

/Ult

Same reason I no longer play, instant 40 then not much to help you get started.

why not have a noob cave where low level stuff drops? With a low level boss?

Just an idea, as I always say first impressions are the most important.

/MinionBoB

You make a good point about a noob cave.

I've always thought of WT as a noob cave and just assumed everyone else would go there (thats where the 0-59 kit drops mainly)

But i shall get a noob cave sorted out, so it can kit people up at bit and then guide them to WT for higher kit etc.

Thanks for the feedback ;-)

All the best

Lone

p.s

I'll send an email out with the new IP address as soon as i know what it will be ;-) - I cant wait for Fridays move to the Dedi.

kentosu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2011
post here IP pls... i dont know if i registerd with a real mail

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
Well its 1:24am and the connection hasnt come back on yet.

Sorry folks, I'm off to bed, I'll get it back online when i wake in the morning. (if the line is back up)

Kentosu, You must of used a real Email otherwise you wouldn't be playing - invites have only been sent out via email.

All the best

Lone

---------- Post Merged at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:27 AM ----------

New IP address Emails have been sent out, the autopatcher is currently being updated and will be good to use soon (dont forget if using the autopatcher and it doesnt appear to work remember to delete the Servers.ini file ;-) )

Ill post again when the Autopatcher is updated.

All the best

Lone

---------- Post Merged at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:37 AM ----------

The Autopatcher has now been updated. :)

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
Please sign up via http://mmorpggeek.com/signup.php if you want to get the email for when the server goes live - which will be tomorrow.

No more invites are being sent out tonight, if you had signed up as i asked you previously you would of received an invite yesterday morning.

Anyone else thats wanting to play but hasn't signed up, Keep an eye out tomorrow, I'll get the IP posted on here when the server is online.

MinionBoB

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2015
Nice to hear about the noob cave lone, will give it a fresh start when implemented.

have you ever thought about a tele npc for caves in bw town? Again just an idea as people are a little lazy lol :)

will start again the weekend, keep up the good work.

/MinionBoB

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Nice to hear about the noob cave lone, will give it a fresh start when implemented. have you ever thought about a tele npc for caves in bw town? Again just an idea as people are a little lazy lol :) will start again the weekend, keep up the good work. /MinionBoB

There already is a teleporter, its called Sigal in SZ's of all the towns =-)

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
The server has been online for 10 minutes its just warming up for the mob spawns :) {it takes about an hour for all the mobs in the DB to spawn} , I'm just getting the autopatcher sorted and updated and then it will be opened up :)

The Mobile pot shop seems to be having issues when i use the proper pot shop (it doesnt let you buy pots even though the list appears >.< ) So I have put in a temp solution and added a VIP pot shop next to the BW Pot shop npc. (ill get a text based pot shop sorted out so the mobile feature works)

Mobile Storage/Bundling/Special Repair all work correctly.

I've also added a noob cave, which has enhanced drops for items below level 30 - to get people started :)

Ill post again in a little while when the autopatch is ready to go and the gates are open :)

All the best

Lone

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
The server is now online and open for people to log on.

If you don't already have a copy of the files you can download the autopatcher from here http://mmorpggeek.com/mirextreme.rar

If you do already have a copy of the files, please run your autopatcher to get the updated server IP address.

You will know if the autopatcher worked when you see 2 server options in your selection screen - Extreme Server and Extreme Test Server.

If the autopatch didn't work and you still receive only 1 server choice, please delete the file called Servers.ini from your MirExtreme folder.

any problems please give me a shout at [email protected]

All the best

Lone

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
looks like guilds decided to vanish in the transfer, i've just closed the login gate whilst i fix it.

---------- Post Merged at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:21 PM ----------

It would appear when i unzipped the guildbase folder, it unzipped into a copy of itself so the game was looking in the wrong folder for the info.

This has now been corrected and the server is back online.

:)

Amnesia87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2014
hey i downloaded the patcher.. but if i start it nothing happens?