Mir Extreme 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
if anyone fancies a quick boost gimme a pm ingame.
tamika

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
getting connection closed :S i just want to play. have updated with patcher ? is it down or ?

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Theres a reboot, the mob lag had gotten worse so hopefully this change has worked. I think he said over 56,000 mobs have been stopped from spawning

EDIT: Think its just gone down again, i lagged out now cant get past char screen

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Really enjoying this server, Lone why not re-start Advert in the mir2 Section instead of upcoming, server is really good don't see why it's not got more players!

Anybody who enjoys a good high rate should come here its great.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
I believe it is because 2.3 is really outdated, updating to some new files would probably make it rather popular.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Really enjoying this server, Lone why not re-start Advert in the mir2 Section instead of upcoming, server is really good don't see why it's not got more players!

Anybody who enjoys a good high rate should come here its great.

He was already told by many people including myself as to why they usercount may be lacking. No wipe after a closed beta session is a Class A phuck up. I'm positive I would catch up with little effort but its not the point. People like to play from day 1 for that fresh new server feel. Certain members applied 3-4 times before being accepted into a closed beta session that had no intention of being wiped.. it just gives off an unprofessional vibe. Maybe if he correctly followed the usual procedure of closed beta (wiped) > open beta (possible wipe based on potential bug findings) > live server, then maybe he wouldn't be in this situation at the minute.

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
He was already told by many people including myself as to why they usercount may be lacking. No wipe after a closed beta session is a Class A phuck up. I'm positive I would catch up with little effort but its not the point. People like to play from day 1 for that fresh new server feel. Certain members applied 3-4 times before being accepted into a closed beta session that had no intention of being wiped.. it just gives off an unprofessional vibe. Maybe if he correctly followed the usual procedure of closed beta (wiped) > open beta (possible wipe based on potential bug findings) > live server, then maybe he wouldn't be in this situation at the minute.

Guild hunt ex wt yesterday 5 of us have geeked it since opening day of server. Boom in runs fusion level 120 ish I believe ? 1 hit of his pa I couldn't out pot and 2 hitting everyone He ended up tting after wiping half the group out double met reducing him to 3 quarters HP.

Completely ruins experience of the server when black widows have level 120 players while our noob guild highest is 85

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Guild hunt ex wt yesterday 5 of us have geeked it since opening day of server. Boom in runs fusion level 120 ish I believe ? 1 hit of his pa I couldn't out pot and 2 hitting everyone He ended up tting after wiping half the group out double met reducing him to 3 quarters HP.

Completely ruins experience of the server when black widows have level 120 players while our noob guild highest is 85

add the fact basic skills for a warrior are super rare dont even get fs in shop, with bosses droping 1 item a time, i killed pretty much every boss other than ex caves on rs last night for 4 hours best i got was a deva book while clearing IWT room.... i killed over 40 bosses and not 1 droped :/ we could also do with a being able to store quest items they end up taking loads of room in your bag.

Carribean

Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
Fusion is level 100, he started playing 1 day before the server opened. For books I suggest slaves... And for tdb I suggest snake scorpions in St maze.

---------- Post Merged at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:20 PM ----------

add the fact basic skills for a warrior are super rare dont even get fs in shop, with bosses droping 1 item a time, i killed pretty much every boss other than ex caves on rs last night for 4 hours best i got was a deva book while clearing IWT room.... i killed over 40 bosses and not 1 droped :/ we could also do with a being able to store quest items they end up taking loads of room in your bag.
I just use a store char for quest items, much easier

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
Fusion is level 100, he started playing 1 day before the server opened. For books I suggest slaves... And for tdb I suggest snake scorpions in St maze.

---------- Post Merged at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:20 PM ----------

I just use a store char for quest items, much easier

No he didn't .....

---------- Post Merged at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Was lvl 100 in heaven armour on release day

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Well thats what you're guild gets for starting ^^ Fusion is just the start of our guild

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Lol... it's ( Aids ) < That's not what happend at all, fusion ran in he was blended in wel with the mobs, he came over 1 Hit chris ( who im guessing is your Fuzz ) Then he ran off off and didnt land a hit on anybody else never wiped half our group lol >.<

Server's fine and although i understand what your saying Wond does look very unprofessinal it's easy to catch up without donatin, it's balanced, has more content than you can level through in a few weeks! If people are 2 arrogant because he didnt "wipe" when it was needed is there own fault ( I only played when server went live myself and most likely in top 10 and im lazy as **** ) Should come on connor Pork n andy are playing also.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Lol... it's ( Aids ) < That's not what happend at all, fusion ran in he was blended in wel with the mobs, he came over 1 Hit chris ( who im guessing is your Fuzz ) Then he ran off off and didnt land a hit on anybody else never wiped half our group lol >.<

Server's fine and although i understand what your saying Wond does look very unprofessinal it's easy to catch up without donatin, it's balanced, has more content than you can level through in a few weeks! If people are 2 arrogant because he didnt "wipe" when it was needed is there own fault ( I only played when server went live myself and most likely in top 10 and im lazy as **** ) Should come on connor Pork n andy are playing also.

Finally someone that started when it went live has admitted it doesnt take long to level. Most of us that have played since the Beta haven't leveled as much as we could of, we've been trying out bosses and doing quests. It doesnt take long to catch up at all

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015

I'm mixing 2 occasions up.

He killed fuzz in 1 hit and thought he killed pisspants as well ?

And earlier in slaves hit me once I fully regenerated then he hit me agen I rted on 500 HP and couldn't out pot his pa.

Over all though it is a fantastic server. Content is great and I'd recommend playing it most fun iv had in years. Advantage black widows have is mental but over all eventually will balance out

Carribean

Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
Fusion levelled to 100 in about 36 hours....

its ts a great server it brings back that nostalgic feeling, as I remember playing it years and years ago.

where the hell are the cyclons ?????

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
Fusion levelled to 100 in about 36 hours....

its ts a great server it brings back that nostalgic feeling, as I remember playing it years and years ago.

where the hell are the cyclons ?????

If that's true guys a machine lol