[MIR2] - [ReTRoN V2] - [HighRate] - [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
whats happened to forums or website and servers down tried loggin on and login gates shut ?

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
So is there any news about this server really? Everyone seems to say it's down and not a single word of the host or team for that matter.

Seems a bit off putting.

/czelda

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
If you look at his server status siggy it says offline...

Perhaps look into playing another server in the mean time, instead of spamming this thread..

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
Whoever is currently in charge of this, could you kindly discourage your players from advertising your server, whilst on mine?

I'm not the technical part of the team (who will be home from work in 30 minutes), so I'm not confident in IP banning him, until I've been walked through it. I highly doubt this is anything directly to do with the previous (current?) server runner, as s/he seemed like a nice person, but it's somewhat annoying.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
If you look at his server status siggy it says offline...

Perhaps look into playing another server in the mean time, instead of spamming this thread..

true but the server status said it was online for like an hour of downtime wich is wat was confusin lol ;)

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
ermm down again 2nd time in 24 hours lagged out and it seemed everytime i tried loggin on gates where going down 1 by 1 lol now getting connection closed ermmmm ...

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
Trying to sort internet out, internet connection dropped to 2mb (and less), when i`m paying for more. Seems i have sorted the problem now and everything should be ok.

Forum will be back online soon.

@Tallos

If you get IP, send me. People on my server have been warned about this so appropriate action will be taken.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
lol Jay u stuck in the bog m8 ?? no1 nos wats happinen even the gm lol ?

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
any 1 get the idea that this server has bit the dust like all previous servers jayz had lol.. woooops theres the donations again hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.