[MIR2] - [ReTRoN V2] - [HighRate] - [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
lol down again i see, only decent server this guys smashed out was evilmir this server was just to boring.

/Trunks

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Just incase transporter needs some excuses why the servers going down,

My computer died, my internet died, I'm having a baby, my dog ate my hard drive, I fell out of a plane, I've been abducted by aliens, I'm lost in the jungle,.....

But don't worry,
EvilMir v32, coming early 2010.

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
Just incase transporter needs some excuses why the servers going down,

My computer died, my internet died, I'm having a baby, my dog ate my hard drive, I fell out of a plane, I've been abducted by aliens, I'm lost in the jungle,.....

But don't worry,
EvilMir v32, coming early 2010.
lmfao.... n1 :ppunk:

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
auds the only reason u found server boring was u donated for the lowest kit in game and noone wanted it so u stamped ur feet threw a tantrum and gave ur account away lmao......

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
lol how many days has it been now ?? servers gone bye byes... dont take 2 -3 days to reboot server or for * dedi* company to run maint.... well lets look out for retron V3 looool....my advice for everyone is simple .. any server with jayz name on it dont bother .. only last for a month or 2 till donations are in then it gets closed... oh well lol:ppunk:

azza2k7

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2008
Is this coming back up or not hope it does :) im not happy it down tho =/ :(

(\_/)
(='.')
('')_('')

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
auds the only reason u found server boring was u donated for the lowest kit in game and noone wanted it so u stamped ur feet threw a tantrum and gave ur account away lmao......

wat i do with my cash is up to me isnt it? i didnt throw a tantrum at all if i wanted to i could of just donated for that new kit n lvled like mad, but just thought.. wats the point wen i dont enjoy it. tried it didnt like it moved on.. problem?

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
and this came from GM who hasnt got acces to the * dedi server* if ever there was one loool
gf retron and to all the donators who got fked over looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Sorry to say i still have not heard anything from jay and tbh its starting to stress me out,i mean i hope he has just went away for weekend and didnt realise server is down,i no jay has been really busy latley with family projects. and i also understand why he hasnt sed anything to me as he had no idea that i wud be able to read my messages.
so lets just give him the benifit of the doubt and give it until monday/tuesday and if there still isnt anyword from him unfortunalty i wud suggest finding another server to play.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
and this came from GM who hasnt got acces to the * dedi server* if ever there was one loool
gf retron and to all the donators who got fked over looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Sorry to say i still have not heard anything from jay and tbh its starting to stress me out,i mean i hope he has just went away for weekend and didnt realise server is down,i no jay has been really busy latley with family projects. and i also understand why he hasnt sed anything to me as he had no idea that i wud be able to read my messages.
so lets just give him the benifit of the doubt and give it until monday/tuesday and if there still isnt anyword from him unfortunalty i wud suggest finding another server to play.

rofl , we are alrdy playin summin else but wed much rather be on Ret thas for sure lol ;)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
rofl , we are alrdy playin summin else but wed much rather be on Ret thas for sure lol ;)
i dont understand why you'd wanna play ret, when hes done exactly the same thing as what he does every time

hosts the server, gets involved with it for a month to get lots of donations, when server drys up and no1s donating - he "disapears" and makes excuses and lets it go down

its just pathetic that its even allowed to be advertised, this is like the 4th time its happened now lol

servers not even that good lol

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
i dont understand why you'd wanna play ret, when hes done exactly the same thing as what he does every time

hosts the server, gets involved with it for a month to get lots of donations, when server drys up and no1s donating - he "disapears" and makes excuses and lets it go down

its just pathetic that its even allowed to be advertised, this is like the 4th time its happened now lol

servers not even that good lol

servers great actually and the server aint dryed up either there were regular donations coming in :P hes probs just gone away for weekend i hope ,and just not realised whats gone on ...

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
my guess is that he's ran out of 'donations' to pay his net bill, happend before on another server lol just glad i left wen i did was bit of fun i spose.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
aye atm im sorry to say nuthin else takes my fancy server wise so id like to see it bk up .plus id never donate on any server as theres no tellin when it cud close .but i wud agree with ben that he risks not bein allowed to advertise on ere again if it has gone tits up again :(

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
nope apart from he says his nets gone down so we are just waiting to see how long it takes lmao

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
servers great actually and the server aint dryed up either there were regular donations coming in :P hes probs just gone away for weekend i hope ,and just not realised whats gone on ...

lol must be a long weekend :thumbup2:

Status
Not open for further replies.