[MIR2] - [ReTRoN V2] - [HighRate] - [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
Do you acknowledge cheats works on these 2.3 files? if you don't I will happily log on and show you some.
The speedcheat I mentioned worked on bens oldskool server(his old one), it worked on lapta's mr high rate one and it works on yours.
Crazy1 used it for ages on mr high rate, when he quit he posted it on other 2.3 server boards.

Well god forbid someone would make a thread about 2.3 cheats that work and ways to stop them, if any. Or these problems can just keep happening over and over. But then again, some losers just need to cheat for whatever reason.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Do you acknowledge cheats works on these 2.3 files? if you don't I will happily log on and show you some.
The speedcheat I mentioned worked on bens oldskool server(his old one), it worked on lapta's mr high rate one and it works on yours.
Crazy1 used it for ages on mr high rate, when he quit he posted it on other 2.3 server boards.
yer its true theres loads of cheats for 2.3, they dont work on fourheros tho as no1 has the encrpytion ;)

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
argh i have so much power i am the super GM. or... u were rude and insulting and got a 24hour ban to wash ur mouth out with soap and come back with a renewed sense of maturity... realistically it would take more than a day for that but well...

U also jumped down my throat on ret forums when i mentioned elite pets suckin wich wasnt at all warrented.Was mearly pointing out that for the price theyre worse than scorps wich are a tenth of the price.This isnt a slate of the server but V1 owned this version tbh as its now lost its fun factor imo.On another note warrs acc needs lookin at as even some lvl 200 warrs are havin to wear low lvl adv acc braces just so they can kill half decent bosses.Adv acc braces just shudnt be so rare like V1 but tbh its still an issue as acc orbs are rare as fk and id lvl like the clappers if high lvl braces had decent acc but like lvl 350 warr braces av acc 4 ...wich is daft

Last edited:

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
Holy crap, Nissan from Phoenix (and HG too)? Looooooong time!

Sorry for the o/t post, not spoken to him (if it is him) in 6 odd years.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
can sum1 copy and paste ther retron exe and ini plz?? asked on forum but get no help wat so eva.

Daz317

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2007
yer its true theres loads of cheats for 2.3, they dont work on fourheros tho as no1 has the encrpytion ;)

True, I know of a couple of players that have tried a few on four heros and had no luck :tongue1:

What I don't really get is I know 100% fact that some cheats work on TD's 2.3 files, I can even supply proof if required.... I've talked to a good few others who also have played other servers based on the same files and they also agree with me.
Unfortuantly the admins on retron just say... (copied and pasted below quote by JayZ) :

i have been assured by The Death that there is no working cheats that work with his 2.3 exe .

I know thedeath is really good, but why would he say that.. when I and many others know its not true.

Last edited:

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
I know thedeath is really good, but why would he say that.. when I and many others know its not true.

He's good, but I wouldn't say really good, having the 2.3 and various lots of 2.6 files re-wrote atm by someone who is really good and the amount of work he's had to do because TD's files were miles upon miles from perfect is insane. I'm not saying what he did was ****, but it wasn't even on the same level as what the real Mir people did (and even they couldn't make the game cheat free).

Anyone who claims their game is completely cheat-free is either; Deluding themselves ~ Not had someone with real knowledge and drive to cheat try yet ~ Changing the exe very often.

I strongly recommend that the Retron owners open their eyes to the fact that cheats are everywhere, if you ignore them and claim they don't exist, in the long run you're screwed, period.

Daz317

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2007
I strongly recommend that the Retron owners open their eyes to the fact that cheats are everywhere, if you ignore them and claim they don't exist, in the long run you're screwed, period.

Thats why I have left retron and gone to bens server, I liked retron but theres too many cheats.. when I and others try report them all we get is jayz saying its impossible for cheats to exist on TD's 2.3 files.. they then lock the thread and refuse to even check anything.
The mods/admins just believe what jayz says and refuse to even check anything aswell.. most the time all you get is a sarky comment.

Another example.. gillby says:

DarkNess says there's no hacks, then thats the bible. Accept that or get banned

Bear inmind gillby is a GM on there, so reporting cheats is a pretty much closed door.

I've even said id show them proof if they wanted.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
this server run by a prat and helped out by a prat wudnt bother with this server .

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Spamming fourheros forums with retron website and advertising it wont bring you more users it will just give bad reputation for Retron server,

Now now .. I'm not accusing you transporter or anyone, but i thought id tell you what happend to try and prevent it , cause it looks well childish, i dont care who did it anyway,

Good luck with your server,

Hany

Last edited:

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
Spamming fourheros forums with retron website and advertising it wont bring you more users it will just give bad reputation for Retron server,

Now now .. I'm not accusing you transporter or anyone, but i thought id tell you what happend to try and prevent it , cause it looks well childish, i dont care who did it anyway,

Good luck with your server,

Hany

I have been away all weekend to Blackpool, i have just seen on my forum that somebody has been advertising on your forum and others. If you have the persons IP could you send me it please.

Thanks.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
I have been away all weekend to Blackpool, i have just seen on my forum that somebody has been advertising on your forum and others. If you have the persons IP could you send me it please.

Thanks.
I know man it wouldnt be you, anyway, hes splinta who did so.

i dont really wanna see him getting banned for doing so, just tell him to stop it, it just brings bad reputation to your server.

i wont be spamming your topic anymore anyway, best of luck to your server.

Hany.

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
where can i get client for this server?i use another 2.3 client but all the armor etc are all messed up ,some help pls?

Emek1920

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2008
Hi if the server is, or has already died? How is what releases? Such as write 100 Exp? I ask was Server or a forum? And how can he give to download .EXE

Status
Not open for further replies.