MirBeta Online,

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

jamessss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 18, 2004
BleH said:
wots point in playing a serva thats slower lvling than euro? and wen it wont b up long since Jamie is corrupt

Atleast he doesnt steal server files, then host them a day later saying that there his.

ty

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Seems you done x4 times the DB not really x4 euro mir

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
-=:: Azura ::=- said:
Seems you done x4 times the DB not really x4 euro mir

Although thats true at one point Euros exp was that. but if it was 4x Euro exp it would not be much difference for example.

1.4 Hen = 5Exp*4 = 20
2.0 Hen = 6Exp*4 = 24 exp

ok although thats the lowest exp mob ingame it still wouldn't make that much of a difference

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Jamie/Hello said:
i was never corrupt u are to big headed for you to realize the truth that someone levels faster then you. And how is x4 exp slower then euro mir....

futher more even when i had not GM i was 'Corrupt'. Andy just get a clue. Provide me proof of this 'Corruption' so i and every 1 else can see, if you cant then you should Shut up and crawl back in your hole as you have'nt a leg to stand on.

Or is it the fact you was banned for Cheating....

Jamie uve neva beat me at lvling on a serva that ive played

swetty_pat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2004
sry 4 bugging u but i d/l the 1.4 client still says i need data & all this **** man :S

Dibbyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2004
Jamie/Hello said:
You seem to be posting Negative feedback about server, Thats fine and all...
every 1 has there opinion on everything.

obviously it will be updated. when the Time is right. but as for now i think the server is doing find.

Well im just giving my opinion because this server could be good, i dont mean to be putting the server down in anyway, so it isnt updated thus far? so there only 1.4 items from official beta in the files? no new items or anything?

Also euro mir is faster levelling because they have more places to go and level.

swetty_pat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2004
Fair is fair but euro sux ppl 2 greedy!! i wanna play this server man i got sum oryt guys ready 2 join but i just cnt get on =S i d/l 1.4 client as instructed & still never worked 4 me man >___<
Plz help ty! <KnightHawk>
<DeadZon3>

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
tbh i wouldnt play this server its full of cheats (Thuder, Demonicblahblah) both cheating for a lvl 11 wizz with mc 3-5 kills me in 3 hits and dem runing through me... pffft cba ill go play a server where people actually play the game... I mean its mir its not exactly brain science why the need to cheat...

Thts all i gunna say cuz i really cant be botherd with the server if its full of cheats...

2-3 ppl aready been found out for cheating

swetty_pat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2004
i do h8 cheaters myself like!! & if the GM says he aint corrupt he shud ban them who cheat!
And m8 it goes wrong after i d/l 1.4 client click exe then loads data problems pop up =/

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
tbh i wouldnt play this server its full of cheats (Thuder, Demonicblahblah) both cheating for a lvl 11 wizz with mc 3-5 kills me in 3 hits and dem runing through me... pffft cba ill go play a server where people actually play the game... I mean its mir its not exactly brain science why the need to cheat...

Thts all i gunna say cuz i really cant be botherd with the server if its full of cheats...

and you never reported this because?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I dont know the name of gm, the name dont show on gm shout cuz server is being run on the unedited files nothing added

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Ever thought of actually making a server?

Their names were Thunder and DemonticSoldier

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Ever thought of actually making a server?

whats ur problem ?

you complain about cheats. you dont report or even attempt to make an effort to look for a gm name.
and when u have to be spoon fed it you start critisizing anything about the server

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham

u chat so much ****.. u say we cheat cuz we killed u.. u sed u have screenies of me running thru u.. were r they? id like to see them, u just suck.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
What the hell do u think i posted it on the thread idiot i even posted their names. Im not critisizing certain points of the server im critisizing the whole server you havnt put any imagenation into it you just basicly downloaded the files and put it up. there aint even any new npcs... its mir 1.4 at its most basic...

You could of had at least added something of your own into it...

and yet the cheaters still aint banned... I hate servers that are populated by cheaters

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
DemonicSoldier said:
u chat so much ****.. u say we cheat cuz we killed u.. u sed u have screenies of me running thru u.. were r they? id like to see them, u just suck.

Thats a real good argument if only there was a way for the gm to check back to find u cheat, u was running through me you did it like 4-5 times when i said i was gunna take screenies it suddenly stopped

Thunder has mc 2-5 and managed to kill me in 3 hits which aint possible, i dont care what anyone says.. That aint possible