MirBeta Online,

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

swetty_pat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2004
I do agree with tht like but i still wanna play lol im just sick ov all these high exp high stats servers
hope i get on this time round :p

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
-=:: Azura ::=- said:
What the hell do u think i posted it on the thread idiot i even posted their names. Im not critisizing certain points of the server im critisizing the whole server you havnt put any imagenation into it you just basicly downloaded the files and put it up. there aint even any new npcs... its mir 1.4 at its most basic...

You could of had at least added something of your own into it...

and yet the cheaters still aint banned... I hate servers that are populated by cheaters

Its sposed to b like that.. MirBeta.. duh

Thats a real good argument if only there was a way for the gm to check back to find u cheat, u was running through me you did it like 4-5 times when i said i was gunna take screenies it suddenly stopped

Thunder has mc 2-5 and managed to kill me in 3 hits which aint possible, i dont care what anyone says.. That aint possible

You sed u had screenies of me cheating not that you was gunna take them, and the reason it stopped is cuz it didnt even start, just face it, u died, and now u cry like the noob u r.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
DemonicSoldier said:
Its sposed to b like that.. MirBeta.. duh

You sed u had screenies of me cheating not that you was gunna take them, and the reason it stopped is cuz it didnt even start, just face it, u died, and now u cry like the noob u r.

lol u noob didnt you know who i am...

owned6wy.jpg

Owned tbh...

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
lol u noob didnt you know who i am...

owned6wy.jpg

Owned tbh...

what does that prove ?

ok he may use it, i still need proof of him using it. him saying he uses it is not proof.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
i posted it like that cuz i didnt want anyone to read what i wrote :P so him saying use use's it aint enough proof?

tbh i cba now Gm allows cheaters...

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
i posted it like that cuz i didnt want anyone to read what i wrote :P so him saying use use's it aint enough proof?

tbh i cba now Gm allows cheaters...

ok firstly if u cant show the whole conversation then thats 1 sided.

2ndly saying u cheat isnt proof, its just stupidity.

3rdly me or Host need to see proof.

so if i said i cheat.. i cheat?

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
tbh i mirlander doesn't really help that much. i wudn't b 2 pissed off if i saw some1 run thro, they dnt gain anythin at such a low lvl. i wud b concerned about npc hackin, exp cheat and gold cheat tho they wud spoil this server

Haseebv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Right first things first, the server is amazing, never in a long time have i played a server where time effort and knowledge pays off, plus most of you complaining are used to teleing to ldc or some bugcave casting 1 firewall and just seeing 'level up' 'level up' every 5 seconds, this server isn't like that, this is a no bull**** server. people work for their levels end of. One minor complaint is that boss's are very very rare, jamie mate i know you want a euro feel but even euro has more then 2 BE's walking round 3rd floor so can you up the mid boss's please :P, exp is alrite i mean i would complain if it was up'd another 50% but its alrite, level 19 atm so stop crying bleh and co

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Haseebv said:
One minor complaint is that boss's are very very rare, jamie mate i know you want a euro feel but even euro has more then 2 BE's walking round 3rd floor so can you up the mid boss's please :P, exp is alrite i mean i would complain if it was up'd another 50% but its alrite, level 19 atm so stop crying bleh and co

Hehe What do you think that reboot was for :)

ill say it could be slightly mroe crounded in province and some .. not all some dungeons

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
Haseebv said:
Right first things first, the server is amazing, never in a long time have i played a server where time effort and knowledge pays off

ahahaha u make me laugh, this server is just basic 1.4 files. alls thats been done is jamie/hello has sat with a calculator and make each mob exactly 4x wot it normally is then put it up. i hav nothin agenst server but when some half decent servers come up people will prob leave. only other gd server up atm is freedom.

Haseebv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
well the server is practically perfect, the boss spawns are up. killed about 7 omawarriors in a hunt very very nice ^_^ $$$$ well done
shinsu said:
ahahaha u make me laugh, this server is just basic 1.4 files. alls thats been done is jamie/hello has sat with a calculator and make each mob exactly 4x wot it normally is then put it up. i hav nothin agenst server but when some half decent servers come up people will prob leave. only other gd server up atm is freedom.
Well im sorry if he hasn't edited so that you kill 2 hens and your up a few levels, thats not a server thats a short lived experience. Now this server is delivering euromir only better, with gms you actually see, and more exp mroe gold and more fun. i just wish loosers like you who think your pro with your 100-150 dc/mc/sc would stay away from the server/server thread, just sod off. On jamies server your rewarded for spending time and effort on leveling with the knowledge that some total noob isnt just gonna firewall ldc and go past your level in 5mins.

Its people like you who just because their dc is about 100 higher then someone else thinks they 'own' well tough ****, proper players go for euro mir style servers not crazy stat'd ones like diablo or frozen

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Haseebv said:
well the server is practically perfect, the boss spawns are up. killed about 7 omawarriors in a hunt very very nice ^_^ $$$$ well done
Well im sorry if he hasn't edited so that you kill 2 hens and your up a few levels, thats not a server thats a short lived experience. Now this server is delivering euromir only better, with gms you actually see, and more exp mroe gold and more fun. i just wish loosers like you who think your pro with your 100-150 dc/mc/sc would stay away from the server/server thread, just sod off. On jamies server your rewarded for spending time and effort on leveling with the knowledge that some total noob isnt just gonna firewall ldc and go past your level in 5mins.

Its people like you who just because their dc is about 100 higher then someone else thinks they 'own' well tough ****, proper players go for euro mir style servers not crazy stat'd ones like diablo or frozen

I erm, hmm n1 :) cant put it any better ty

100% agree with you

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
stfu frozen is a class server, the principles of mir are all the same, if u r a good player u get the best stuff. lvlin on frozen wozn't just 1 firewall then ur lvled it took me a days worst of constantly lvlin to do 1 lvl, that aint super exp. i dnt need a pro or anythin to be good so do post comments like that when u dnt even kno wot ur on bout

Dibbyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2004

Yes Haseeb u bad man, this server would be GREAT if it had psc, PB and loadsa new items but ive evolved from beta the same as the game, hence i dont ge turned on through basic, crap files.

/FrankButcher :ghug:

MrSam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 31, 2005
Been wanytomhg spmeone 2 do thos for a while now.

Glad u jave, but level10 requip isn't like legit beta is it?

Dibbyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2004
MrSam said:
Been wanytomhg spmeone 2 do thos for a while now.

Glad u jave, but level10 requip isn't like legit beta is it?

*Says in a authorative policeman voice* Put down the glue and talk sense, sir!

labtec

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2003
Server is ok, just need something worth levelling for like new items or bosses. It was the community of mir that made it good all those years ago with a sense of exploration that everything was new, but with large provinces and less players than the original beta there needs to be at least something else to entice people to create a community and a 'market place'. I dont think enough people will join if there isn't any additional features implemented because people will get bored very easily. Good work so far though.