Mythik's Mir 2 [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales
Re: Mythik's Mir 2 Heros (Hero Files)

Got a huge problem with curse, it rages the mobs is killing me instead of slowing mobs down to help me, so not clever.
If this is happening to a taos curse, then im sure the wizzys frost crunch gonna be doing the same :(

Cant get my titan robe on!! have to remove my boots so my poor tootsys are gonna get cold. I loose amc that my boots have on them. :(

Too much ac and amc on bdd mobs for a lvl 40 tao. I cant even hurt them or put a dent in them, and it the same in pb.
Gettin a little bored of having to rely on wars to take me into decent lvlin caves.
My ac is only 7-20 and amc is 10-20 and sc 8-36 and adding both sheilds doesnt make a blind bit of difference in bdd. :(

Guards wont kill the official deva either, had to stand there and kill it my self, and have u ever seen a tao trying to hit things to kill and cause damage!! well it deffo a big issue trying to do it this way. :(

Last edited:

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

mobs in 45+ cave there a very few mobs which is a real shame and they aint dropping anything and u cant see where u r going as there aint no mini map

no maps in the files for these caves, I'll up the mongen rate and they do drop.

---------- Post Merged at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:51 AM ----------

hello think u should really up the respawn rate/ amount of mobs as cant level in a grp anywere and leveling solo get abit boring

which caves did you notice the issue with please?

---------- Post Merged at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:51 AM ----------

Got a huge problem with curse, it rages the mobs is killing me instead of slowing mobs down to help me, so not clever.
If this is happening to a taos curse, then im sure the wizzys frost crunch gonna be doing the same :(

Cant get my titan robe on!! have to remove my boots so my poor tootsys are gonna get cold. I loose amc that my boots have on them. :(

Too much ac and amc on bdd mobs for a lvl 40 tao. I cant even hurt them or put a dent in them, and it the same in pb.
Gettin a little bored of having to rely on wars to take me into decent lvlin caves.
My ac is only 7-20 and amc is 10-20 and sc 8-36 and adding both sheilds doesnt make a blind bit of difference in bdd. :(

Guards wont kill the official deva either, had to stand there and kill it my self, and have u ever seen a tao trying to hit things to kill and cause damage!! well it deffo a big issue trying to do it this way. :(

I'll see what I can do about Balance.

Renegade1982

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Mar 22, 2014

no maps in the files for these caves, I'll up the mongen rate and they do drop.

---------- Post Merged at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:51 AM ----------

which caves did you notice the issue with please?

I think the best thing to do matey atm reading through this thread seems to be alot of things that need to be sorted, why not put it down work on them and put it back up? otherwise you'll always be playing the catch up game.

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

When mobs get paralysed by tdb they still can move and hit ..

---------- Post Merged at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:55 AM ----------

No storage NPC at Castle Gi
Gambler NPC Makes u play 2 turns the gambler turn and ur turn and if its 0-0 u still get the money... ... remove it or fix it before it get exploited

/KillToLive

I will add the storage NPC

---------- Post Merged at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Got called into work today so no idea what the lag was about. must of been external.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009

I think the heaven arm is bugged, it showed me it was Heaven arm (F) 1 or 2 cant remember, but when i took it off to repair it, it changed stats and lvl requirements??? Cos when i had it on it said....AC 10-20 AMC 10-22 MC-0-7 DC-03 SC 0-7 Lvl 40 to wear?, Then it went to.... AC 5-16 AMC 4-8 MC 0-3 SC 0-3 required lvl 20? with no dc on it lol! C an u please take a look at this.. cos im kinda gutted now :(

SomeOne

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

I think the best thing to do matey atm reading through this thread seems to be alot of things that need to be sorted, why not put it down work on them and put it back up? otherwise you'll always be playing the catch up game.

I am getting a bit self defeated I can tell you. harsh times man :(

Renegade1982

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Mar 22, 2014

I am getting a bit self defeated I can tell you. harsh times man :(

I know how you feel it gets that way sometimes but the key is with server making is make sure you have everything spot for server live date then come game live time you can iron out the creases, id strongly recommend taking it offline for a day or two give plenty of notice and sort the issues reported :) it will do the server a world of good.

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

I think the heaven arm is bugged, it showed me it was Heaven arm (F) 1 or 2 cant remember, but when i took it off to repair it, it changed stats and lvl requirements??? Cos when i had it on it said....AC 10-20 AMC 10-22 MC-0-7 DC-03 SC 0-7 Lvl 40 to wear?, Then it went to.... AC 5-16 AMC 4-8 MC 0-3 SC 0-3 required lvl 20? with no dc on it lol! C an u please take a look at this.. cos im kinda gutted now :(

SomeOne

It's fine mate, thats how it's scripted - thats what heaven armour does :) it changes stats and ability dependent on the level and job of the user :)

---------- Post Merged at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:04 AM ----------

level 20 30 40 50 staged Armour

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009

But im a lvl 41 Warrior lol , so it should not have changed the stats when i took it off, i only took it off to repair it , then stats changed for a lvl 20 O.o , so the 1st stats were right :(

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

But im a lvl 41 Warrior lol , so it should not have changed the stats when i took it off, i only took it off to repair it , then stats changed for a lvl 20 O.o , so the 1st stats were right :(

i understand now, it's ment to be the lvl 2 stats in bag and the 40 ones on you lol. I'll fix it.

---------- Post Merged at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:55 AM ----------

Fixed:

- Reduced blue shout (Already in effect)
- Buggy BoneCaptain Removed (Already in effect)
- Boots and Belts Repairable with Clothes NPCs
- BinManBob in BW,PI PB.
- EXP for skills lowered (Already in effect)
- Unscripted HeavenArmour - there are now 4 differnt types with levels
(SomeOne, come see me in-game and I'll give you the Armour you should have pre-bug)
- lvl 40 tao clothes Weight reduced
- Storage NPC at Castle Gi
- Mob Spawns in in caves and KR's increased (2hours!)
- Mob Spawns in 45+ cave increased with more items
- Increased poison Bag dura
- Drop Rates Revisited/More items added
- Mob Strength adjustments

Needs looking at/future updates:

-When mobs get paralyzed by tdb they still can move and hit.
-Curse not working
-Guards dont kill deva
-Gem System
-Game Points will drop from mobs and bosses, these will be exchangable for EXP scrolls.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

Could u pls make slaying so u can activate it or stop it. Same like halfmoon or thrusting . We (warrs) lack in acc , and only need the 3 acc from slaying and not the skill cuz it interrupts TDB and other skills.
I didnt learn slaying and I miss alot..u can ask other warriors they will say the same.

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

Winged Omas at PB dont hit from range..

---------- Post Merged at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Storm Drugs dont add attk speed.

---------- Post Merged at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Wooma Horns in drop file ? cuz i been killing alot of wts nothing ,,

---------- Post Merged at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:44 AM ----------

WoomaTemple KingRoom OverLoaded Bud Please Look Into It

/KillToLive

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales

hun u really need to turn the damage up on soul fire ball, out of 10 hits on a pb mob i damage then for 1 hp off the mob and thats if im lucky, this is so not good as i cant kill for toffee and a lvl 40 war hits for 200 plus with tdb and stuff plz help

was just wondering if soul neckys and bokmawheels and teaguk rings are in drops, we have been all over and cant find any, as i really need the sc from these items being lvl 40+ now

Last edited:

jacksprat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2011

Sorry to be a pain but you need to change the drops back ASAP, they are way too high.

Sprat

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

No OKS IN OKS Room... or mobs

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009

Server just gone down :( , and when will be in game ? :P

SomeOne

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

Reboot or something? ..
Any chance I can get a reply regarding slaying ?

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

Reboot or something? ..
Any chance I can get a reply regarding slaying ?

Past my ability level I'm afraid. If you can find out how to do it and pass me the info I'll happily do it.

</soso>