Mythik's Mir 2 [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014
Re: Mythik's Mir 2 Heros (Hero Files)

Please note the Files do not contain images for Fox Kit (other than Armour) so I had to get creative with the images. Thanks :)

---------- Post Merged at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Also Drop rates may need adjusting, may of over compensated.

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

myth come in game asap m8

sorry just seen this. at work in the morning so wont be on till evening GMT.

UPDATE:
Horses/wolf/tigers now have bag and candle slot pictures. please download the following files and put them in your data folders in your client.

---- outdated---

Last edited:

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

sorry about that chaps. I'm at work right now so have no idea why it would be offline. hope people aren't too miffed. it will be back on by 6pm when I finish work

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales

sorry about that chaps. I'm at work right now so have no idea why it would be offline. hope people aren't too miffed. it will be back on by 6pm when I finish work

power cut maybe as it be sod law it would happen whilst ure in work

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

I'm going to blame sock monsters. Don't forget to download the updated files

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

looks like i will have to get some work done whilst its down lol

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

*sigh* i was just downloading this hoping id have a few hours before mrs came home, then flicked onto the last page and saw server down til 6pm xD gaaayyy lol howre you guys finding it? good mess about server?

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

*sigh* i was just downloading this hoping id have a few hours before mrs came home, then flicked onto the last page and saw server down til 6pm xD gaaayyy lol howre you guys finding it? good mess about server?

yea not bad

---------- Post Merged at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:39 PM ----------

You Back Home mate ? been waiting since morning

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

Server up - Ive been at work Ahmed - I need to earn a living lol

---------- Post Merged at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:29 PM ----------

bad rep? seriously? for server going down while I'm at work? urg

---------- Post Merged at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:29 PM ----------

"This Guy Is A Really Bad GameMaster He Never Replys To The Bugs I Gave Him I Put Around 20 Bugs And Done 5 Of Them Only ... This Guy Blind Or Wat ?" - thanks for that Ahmed.

I've explained this to you at least 50 times from the CONSTANT barrage of messages you send me, and the messages you send to the other players who like playing. saying my server "sucks" - constructive

1. i am not a programmer so there are some problems i can not fix
2. not everything you post is a problem
3. some of them are unfixable
4.I work REALLY hard on this server, i am one man who works full time
5. you are obviously too expectant of a free server - infact get off my server i dont want you here.

Last edited:

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011

---------- Post Merged at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:29 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:29 PM ----------

"This Guy Is A Really Bad GameMaster He Never Replys To The Bugs I Gave Him I Put Around 20 Bugs And Done 5 Of Them Only ... This Guy Blind Or Wat ?" - thanks for that Ahmed.

I've explained this to you at least 50 times from the CONSTANT barrage of messages you send me, and the messages you send to the other players who like playing. saying my server "sucks" - constructive

5. you are obviously too expectant of a free server - infact get off my server i dont want you here.
hes only one person, theres alot of ppl on here that like your server, and understand that you have a job and a life, and that you will get round to the bugs when you can.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

not wrong with server m8 everything is find and for fixs and server stuff u r doing it as u can ad u do work just keep at it m8 everything is smooth

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

cheers guys :) sorry about the downtime today, got home to fix my laptop screen flush to the keyboard - this should not have happened. I call shenanigans .

Reactions: Violent

amills

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

not wrong with server m8 everything is find and for fixs and server stuff u r doing it as u can ad u do work just keep at it m8 everything is smooth

Aye, the server is pretty good pal.

One thing I would say is that it's great you listen to the player base, but I wouldn't start implementing everything that gets suggested otherwise you end up with a tangled mess of ideas.

It's your server pal, keep it that way.

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

If Gave u that rep cuz u never replyed to most of them ... u just replyed to a couple bud ..

---------- Post Merged at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:22 PM ----------

hes only one person, theres alot of ppl on here that like your server, and understand that you have a job and a life, and that you will get round to the bugs when you can.

Stop trying to hes kiss hes ass much <3 :)

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011

------ Previous Post was at 07:22 PM ----------
Stop trying to hes kiss hes ass much <3 :)
read what you put before you post, don't make any sense.
and if gm is trying to fix bugs and build the server he might not have time to answer all your silly questions 24/7

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

read what you put before you post, don't make any sense.
and if gm is trying to fix bugs and build the server he might not have time to answer all your silly questions 24/7

Them silly questions could fix the server and all i post about is bugs :) never seen u post any bugs did u ?