Mythik's Mir 2 [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Re: Mythik's Mir 2 Heros (Hero Files)

Past my ability level I'm afraid. If you can find out how to do it and pass me the info I'll happily do it.

What about OKS ?? i really want to kill him

---------- Post Merged at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:27 PM ----------

And The Wooma Temple/WoomaHorn

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

What about OKS ?? i really want to kill him

---------- Post Merged at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:27 PM ----------

And The Wooma Temple/WoomaHorn

OKS easy to put in, OKS was more of a euro thing, but if its wanted I can out it in

woomahorn is in drop files, its even in woomaguardians. :)

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

OKS easy to put in, OKS was more of a euro thing, but if its wanted I can out it in

woomahorn is in drop files, its even in woomaguardians. :)

u saw Wt kr ?
its packed with mobs ...

yes please put in OKS

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009

Myth can u please come in game when u got a spare 2 mins thanks :)

SomeOne

jacksprat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2011

Can I recommend lowering drop rates of:

Paralysis Ring
Protection Ring
Adamantite belt
RedscaleBoots
DragonBoots
BoundlessRing
ThunderRing
PowerRing
GreenBead
SoulSabre
DragonSlayer
DragonStaff

They are clogging the floor more than HP/MP drugs at the moment. Fair enough that the drop rates have been made high to let people catch up with War but it's too much when you have enough belts to whip every school child in the world simultaneously. I suggest making the mob spawns a tiny bit lower in normal floors (they aint too bad now) and KR's are way too packed at the moment not sure how much you need to reduce it by, but you cant get in the door atm.

Sprat

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

wat u mean catch up with me i aint tht far ahead of people im only 45 its getting boring now

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

wat u mean catch up with me i aint tht far ahead of people im only 45 its getting boring now

i would catch up with you anyway with or without swog ... sprat that post about ppl catching up with wars isnt true but the items need to be lowered is true

+ SWOG
+BOS

/KillToLive

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

aint hard to catch up with me as aint lvling nemore as have nowt to lvl for now

---------- Post Merged on 24-03-2014 at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 23-03-2014 at 07:33 PM ----------

please tell me UR HAVING A FUKING JOKE

---------- Post Merged on 24-03-2014 at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 23-03-2014 at 07:33 PM ----------

PLEASE TELL ME UR HAVING A JOKE 8MILL EXP FOR 1 LVL THEN ITS JOKES TO 24MILL FOR THE NEXT HAHA WATS ITS FOR THE NEXT LVL 50MILL

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

when you have enough belts to whip every school child in the world simultaneously.

Sprat

I like this idea, stop selling your belts and start interlinking them people!

---------- Post Merged at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:40 AM ----------

aint hard to catch up with me as aint lvling nemore as have nowt to lvl for now

---------- Post Merged on 24-03-2014 at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 23-03-2014 at 07:33 PM ----------

please tell me UR HAVING A FUKING JOKE

---------- Post Merged on 24-03-2014 at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 23-03-2014 at 07:33 PM ----------

PLEASE TELL ME UR HAVING A JOKE 8MILL EXP FOR 1 LVL THEN ITS JOKES TO 24MILL FOR THE NEXT HAHA WATS ITS FOR THE NEXT LVL 50MILL

Calm down buddy, you'll give yourself a coronary. I'll have a look at the EXP peaks. as with everything else there was bound to be tweaks needed :)

---------- Post Merged at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Myth can u please come in game when u got a spare 2 mins thanks :)

SomeOne

I shall be about most of the day tomorrow, (today now I suppose) I WILL see you.

---------- Post Merged at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:40 AM ----------

UPDATE:- The odd lag out yesterday was my amazing flatmate deciding that FIFA wasn't playing well enough so he reset the router, which ment I needed a new ip, as well as changing the port IP's to my computer - sorry about that!

- I reduced the WTKR mobs, I got a little OTT with the mongen.
- I changed the drops to be a little less aggressive, hopefully everyone got some killer kit! :)
- OKS in the house... or tomb.
- SoulFireball Has been given some va va voom, other tao tweaks also.

*updates not yet active - requires reboot.

---------- Post Merged at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:40 AM ----------

- Level exp adjusted with current "CAP" at 70. see how it goes.

Last edited:

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

I like this idea, stop selling your belts and start interlinking them people!

---------- Post Merged at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Calm down buddy, you'll give yourself a coronary. I'll have a look at the EXP peaks. as with everything else there was bound to be tweaks needed :)

---------- Post Merged at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:40 AM ----------

I shall be about most of the day tomorrow, (today now I suppose) I WILL see you.

---------- Post Merged at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:40 AM ----------

UPDATE:- The odd lag out yesterday was my amazing flatmate deciding that FIFA wasn't playing well enough so he reset the router, which ment I needed a new ip, as well as changing the port IP's to my computer - sorry about that!

- I reduced the WTKR mobs, I got a little OTT with the mongen.
- I changed the drops to be a little less aggressive, hopefully everyone got some killer kit! :)
- OKS in the house... or tomb.
- SoulFireball Has been given some va va voom, other tao tweaks also.

*updates not yet active - requires reboot.

---------- Post Merged at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:40 AM ----------

- Level exp adjusted with current "CAP" at 70. see how it goes.

Lvling was pretty slow to begin with for a medrate..now u made it even harder !!
Why?

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

think u shud lower the crash lvl a little bit as we aint has no spells for ages and 55 is a littl
e hight for it

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

Just downloaded the game , i got to lvl 26 it took me an hour , any chance of raising the exp rate a bit ?
Its really hard for newcomers to catch up , and most users i saw ingame have special rings like ( para ring - protection ring ) thats abit tacky and special rings lose its important ingame ..
And as its a med rate , it would be useful and more helpful if there was a command teleports you to bichon like @town , its really boring to run into the npc just to get a townteleport , anyway i really hope you consider any of these suggestions ..

P.s : didnt play mir in ages , just started playing on this server , hoping it develops ❤️ .

/tkanh *ingame name*

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009

Just downloaded the game , i got to lvl 26 it took me an hour , any chance of raising the exp rate a bit ?
Its really hard for newcomers to catch up , and most users i saw ingame have special rings like ( para ring - protection ring ) thats abit tacky and special rings lose its important ingame ..
And as its a med rate , it would be useful and more helpful if there was a command teleports you to bichon like @town , its really boring to run into the npc just to get a townteleport , anyway i really hope you consider any of these suggestions ..

P.s : didnt play mir in ages , just started playing on this server , hoping it develops ❤️ .

/tkanh *ingame name*

Para's and Pros ect.. are in drops and are quite easy to get hold of, Exp is fine we all statred off as noobs lol. I do agree with u on the @town part , that would make it a bit easier :)

SomeOne

bambi77

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2014
Wales

oww @town now thats a good idea if gm can knows how to do it :)

errm whats happened to the server announcements some of them are handy as they contain info thats easily forgotten like the horse thingy and stuff >.<

why is ppl complaining about the exp its fine and should b left alone tbh!! we lvl just fine as it is and why would u want to out lvl the server in any case we not all bloody geeks!!

cant w8 till u do the tao bit help always appreciated :D as in mass sfb plauge/poison cloud :D

wonders if maybe some quests could be put in to break up the norm of lvlin to gain something like orbs and gems to boost stats on items or something just a thought passing thought :P

Last edited:

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011

Lvl 45+ Cave Sucks abit mobs in it can u please fill it with vipers ?

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005

All the Frogs in Fox Cave need putting in as there are only Foxes.
No wizz braces r dropping there is only 1 player with better braces then ebony atm in game that i know of.
FF is too weak it usually a wizzies best move.. atm it hits 30s 40s
Just a short list of things

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011

All the Frogs in Fox Cave need putting in as there are only Foxes.
No wizz braces r dropping there is only 1 player with better braces then ebony atm in game that i know of.
FF is too weak it usually a wizzies best move.. atm it hits 30s 40s
Just a short list of things
i have spell braces in store and am a warr they are better than ebony..

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014

FoxCave:
-Mob exp upped
-Fox Drops added
-FoxMoonArmour added(lvl 50)
-NPC to FoxSpirit added(ScacredFoxHill)325:310
- BugCave Mobs in FoxCave

Mobs:
-OSK(not OKS - here it's OSK) DC and HP upped.
-misc Mobs - Drops added inc DragonBracelet and SpellBracelet
-OmaGuard/FlailOma - EXP increase
-KekTal HP lowered

---------- Post Merged at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Items:
-WiseCoronet weight reduced

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009

FoxCave:
-Mob exp upped
-Fox Drops added
-FoxMoonArmour added(lvl 50)
-NPC to FoxSpirit added(ScacredFoxHill)325:310
- BugCave Mobs in FoxCave

Mobs:
-OSK(not OKS - here it's OSK) DC and HP upped.
-misc Mobs - Drops added inc DragonBracelet and SpellBracelet
-OmaGuard/FlailOma - EXP increase
-KekTal HP lowered

---------- Post Merged at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Items:
-WiseCoronet weight reduced

Cool beans :D

SomeOne