Naughty Lifco

Status
Not open for further replies.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
In conjuction with the other thread, which was kindly prematurely closed, with regards to the ping attack on Dragon the other day..

I have cross checked the IP found from the DDoS attack with the IP on my forum, and also with his IP on this forum (thanks to a member of staff) and it all matches up.

Despite lifco's poor attempt to cover up his actions after committing the crime, the facts are all in place.

Just a heads up really that he's quite the bull**** merchant and probably not to be trusted.

I'm not going to provide any proof because it isn't necessary, the people who need to know it do. Make your own judgements I really couldn't care less, just a warning. No wish to cause an argument either :)

Last edited:

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
whats that 2 letter word people used to use when someone got owned?

oh yea ..

GF

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Who was the admin then because they are wrong ive used socket5 for ages

And if i really wanted to dos a server i would of used a bot not my own home pc

belive what you want, this all started this soon as i dint hand over the assassin stuff quite funny really.

Bet you dossed the server yourself

lif

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I will keep this topic open for now... I don't want to hear any hurtful abuse :P

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I'm not going to provide any proof because it isn't necessary, the people who need to know it do. Make your own judgements I really couldn't care less, just a warning. No wish to cause an argument either :)

Well posting this was just asking for an arguement, why dont you post proof.. if theres nothing to hide, then why hide it.

Failure to post us proof just shows your talking bull****....

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I was the Admin who checked the IP it matched Lifco. No one else had used that IP address on LOMCN. He used a lot of other IP addresses too after the matching IP.

Not exactly compelling evidence or he would be banned right about now.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
This is a joke and a setup why the hell would i do this

I cant belive this, ive been around mir for years

On a diffrent topic i see someone has started flooding my forum now

its starting to get out of hand

lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
He used a lot of other IP addresses too after the matching IP.

Before i leave this site for good i just want to say if i have the means to use lots of ips why the hell did i use my home ip to dos this server it dont make sence at all

Because its a setup this

Anyways shame i left lomcn this way

lif

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Am one for a evidence and others are too, so supply it to get us believe you.

Am currently: Neutral to this situation.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
I just can't see the reasons that lifco would do this or have intentions to. Wouldn't surprise me the least if he has been setup due to the increase in hate towards lifco for, well to put it in a blunt way, messing people around for a bit by not releasing the source code and in peoples eyes looking some what like a twat. Although I don't think lifco's a twat many people do and would have the intentions to get rid of lifco, and what better way than frame him using his own IP to DDoS a server he's been helping.

-Gelexx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2004
I think this is a load of crap tbh, lifco has done more than most to help this forum, and you all throw it back in his face. I dont see why he would ddos a server with 10 people playing ?? Why would he ? what he get out of it ? Would he really do it from his home pc ? These are all questions most of you know the answer to.. So stop posting all this crap about him.

And lifco If you have left the forum, would just like to say thanks for all ur hard work, and releases. You will be missed by me and many more people im sure.

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
Setup? I logged onto server and traced your IP hitting ports non stop... lol

Why didnt you hide it first time? Proxied now tho innit!

As for messing him around, i have no need, i dont know lifco, ive never spoken to him, im saying what i found and it was his ip address, maybe it wasnt intentional because hosted from his ip i found some server status page with the status of a list of servers.

Ill post a log tommorow when im on.

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Lol...as suspected, everyone chooses to believe the easier option.

OMG WTF?! He's released stuff, why would he do such a thing? etc etc. yada yada. Listen to yourselves, seriously.

As I said, I couldn't care less who chooses to believe it or who doesn't. As long as lifco knows what a ****ing pleb he is.

As for those saying "why would he do it from his own IP" etc. Why don't you ask him? Lifco's actually not that bright from what I've seen. His IP has been static for a very long time, as proved by 2 forums. As soon as I make this thread, he starts using a proxy and claiming his IP is dynamic lol, and it all shows in Admin CP. Maybe some halfwit would have bought that story but the proof is all intact, as I have already said.

Smavid why don't you do some research next time yeah?

If you're going to believe lifco over me and Milo then I do nothing but pity you..

FYI he's doing it again now, looks like his spat his dummy out :(

Last edited:

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Well well welll this thread is very intresting how did you piss lifco off to make him do such a thing lol

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I know that you see many tw@ts around LOMCN..
But lifco to DOS a server is just completely unbeleiveable bulls**t.

Everybody knows that lifco is one of the safest guys on LOMCN constantly helping anyone he can when he can & always releasing new sets of server files etc..

I know milo has backed u guys up but tbh I think its alot of rubbish.
Lifco has no reason in the world to do an attack on his own files..
Kinda stupid aint it?

Status
Not open for further replies.