Naughty Lifco

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

1westy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
You didn't log on and see lifco's ip, you logged on and saw A ip, you then claim that the first person you check it against is lifco, even though you cant think of a reason for him to be doing it?

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
You didn't log on and see lifco's ip, you logged on and saw A ip, you then claim that the first person you check it against is lifco, even though you cant think of a reason for him to be doing it?

Forum ip searched matched it to lifcos... read the post!! omg

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
Says it in my name really....

And seriously, i still cant belive any of this bull crap.

1) post was made by a childish twit, who when he gets banned runs back under a new name.

2) All your proof could be typed... if you can highlight and copy paste.. whats so hard about "prnt screen"

3) WHY would lifco do it? Did you do something against he kindly asked you not too? Did you steal something? Surley hes not sad enough to do it for the fun of it.. Properly doesn't help Johny thinks its being done because servers soo "epic".

But wasn't it being ping'ed the other day by Andy/John?? You claimed it was them, again NO solid proof??!?! Again Tai.. you were the one once again stirring the **** up...

ur first question made me lol abit after i read a few of ur other post else where... how on earth ur a mod i dont no.. (do i get infaction for speakin out? and not keepin quite like lomcn ppl expect?)

tbh not much can realy be said till some print screens are shown.
how ever i still think for those people who said such crap like lifco wont do this because there his files... and look at how much he helps lomcn?
and what !?!?!
just coz there his files and he release's stuff dont mean he wont do stuff like this does it?
like i said earlyer on lifco got ppl on his side for the fact of he helps lomcn alot...
but if he is so innocent why is he be a bottle job and running away from it all? :)

so ppl cant realy be sayin he did and didnt do it till theres better proff of it all, atm we can just go on whats been said, and i no who i belive atm..

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
ur first question made me lol abit after i read a few of ur other post else where... how on earth ur a mod i dont no.. (do i get infaction for speakin out? and not keepin quite like lomcn ppl expect?)

how ever i still think for those people who said such crap like lifco wont do this because there his files... and look at how much he helps lomcn?
and what !?!?!
just coz there his files and he release's stuff dont mean he wont do stuff like this does it?
like i said earlyer on lifco got ppl on his side for the fact of he helps lomcn alot...
but if he is so innocent why is he be a bottle job and running away from it all? :)

so ppl cant realy be sayin he did and didnt do it till theres better proff of it all, atm we can just go on whats been said, and i no who i belive atm..

They are running his files with updates from me, i fixed a few bugs and am continuing to fix stuff.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Didn't I specifically ask for this not to be turned into an argument? Who's provoking the arguments? Staff.

Smavid can you actually not read? We don't know WHY he did it. All we know is what is there infront of us. All we know is that his guilty concience is right there smacking you in the face and you're too ignorant to see it.

You're all asking for a motive, why don't you go and ask him?

Just to clarify, Lifco hasn't released anything since he gave up and ran away with his 2.6 files after he screwed them up and left them exploitable, HENCE THE RELEASE OF THEM. How's that helping us? Do your research before ranting off.

I strongly suggest you all go and re-read my original post, as I'm sick of taking quotes from it.

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
1 - Screenshots cant be faked?

whoever said that screenshots can't be faked i disagree with you

Look at the screenshots below, yeah i purposely left the '?' at the end of screen.

And that was done in paint!

How can it not be faked . . .

/Jenix

Attachments

• edited screenshot.JPG
    edited screenshot.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
1 - Screenshots cant be faked?
whoever said that screenshots can't be faked i disagree with you

Look at the screenshots below, yeah i purposely left the '?' at the end of screen.

And that was done in paint!

How can it not be faked . . .

/Jenix

That was my point lmao... he was saying solid proof was screenshots so i asked! "SCREENSHOTS CANT BE FAKED??? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<"

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
gotex - y do u just get ur own back? coz i fckin would lol xD

jenix - serously no need 2 prove that was there LOL, only nubs would say screenies cant be edited.. but there again a nub did :mooned:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Just wanted to prove that there won't be any solid solid proof,

And my two pence is that Lif hasn't got anything to do with the dos, and that's because i've known him for a long long time, and i recieved a pm from him on his forums saying;

Lifco said:
Thanks for the heads up mate, ive left there not because ive been setup about some fake dos attack
they got my ip from the forums over at dragon and now they say ive been doing dos attacks, ive been around mir for years and ive just started to do dos attacks ? what a joke, the thing that gets to me the most is, ive tryed to help most of them and this is how they repay me :(
never mind
lif

And tbh, he's got every right to leave. LOMCN has gone down the bog over past few months, everybody falling out and Lif was the only one releasing, and set up his own forums to share the releases.

/Jenix

EDIT; Ghost how can you call me a "nub" when you were the one that asked for them

Ghost said:

Last edited:

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
Just wanted to prove that there won't be any solid solid proof,

And my two pence is that Lif hasn't got anything to do with the dos, and that's because i've known him for a long long time, and i recieved a pm from him on his forums saying;

And tbh, he's got every right to leave. LOMCN has gone down the bog over past few months, everybody falling out and Lif was the only one releasing, and set up his own forums to share the releases.
/Jenix

Well show him the log i posted and get an explanation... lol

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Tbh i think Lifco got jealous cause he wasn't needed lol.

I think there called Attention Seekers? He thought if he left us high and dry with a mob spawning exploit in the file, we would go back crying to him for help lmao. But because Johny found Kyndig (A MUCH better coder) he got pissy and jealous and DOS'd us to hell.

He got caught once and we know he's doing it again...Didn't someone say he's now using a proxy? funny enough, it's a proxy thats DOS'ing us right now lol.

Anyone care to make a wager on who it would be?

Before i leave this site for good i just want to say if i have the means to use lots of ips why the hell did i use my home ip to dos this server it dont make sence at all

Because its a setup this

Anyways shame i left lomcn this way

lif

Besides, i think his little exit just proves he's guilty...if he had such a good reputation, why not stay and defend it?

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
If he's your mate would you mind telling him to stop?

Much obliged.

p.s. Isn't it funny how he said he's been using a proxy for ages, yet LOMCN ACP tells us otherwise? Though 2 minutes after posting that he turned a proxy on? lol, does that not say ANYTHING to you clever, clever people?

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Once again, your all jumping to the conclusion that it is Lifco.

And i'll mention the log, think you will be suprised though.

/Jenix

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I have no Idea why this thread is kept open its just a flaming thread. Go post on Lifcos forums about it.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
bloody hell this is getin silly now xD what effect this dos attack even give any way?

Well the DOS attack were getting right now makes the server un-playable.

You get constant step lag every 3-5 seconds, mass lag spikes...makes hunting impossible, because you lag and the mobs don't

Once again, your all jumping to the conclusion that it is Lifco.

And i'll mention the log, think you will be suprised though.

/Jenix

Feel free to post evidence that suggests otherwise...i know the logs don't prove he's doing it 100% but it's certainly more evidence than anyone else is giving to defend him.

We got logs...matched IP from previous DOS...the dramatic exit from LOMCN...who do you think were gunna blame?

Last edited:

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton

Well tbh, If everyones having a go at you. Claiming you did something you didn't do. Giving you a **** load of **** for trying to help a dying community. Trying to progress mir so everyone can enjoy it but once again get abused and shouted at.

What reasons are there for him to stay exactly?

He's got his own forums now with people he's invited so it's not full of little kids on the rampage because their getting abused.

Petty people.
-Gelexx

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
LMFAO wat a perfectic dos attk - i for lifco was smart.. ofc not wen it comes to dos attacks :)
if u want to get ur own back then forum pm me ur msn addy il help u get ur own back :)

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
How can that not go unbanned?!

WTF!

These forums are going to S**T if they are allowing Dos'ers to stay on here

/Jenix

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
I have no Idea why this thread is kept open its just a flaming thread. Go post on Lifcos forums about it.

Why? He's already proved he's not going to give us a straight answer. If it was your server i'm sure it would be a totally different story. Say I'm wrong and you're a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.