Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Your wrong

There was no need to make this public was there, you could easily have just pmed him and got a straight answer . . . so you are wrong

/Jenix

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I cant agree or disagree, I would be annoyed but I would have to use discretion on the matter. Untill its proven, right now no one can prove its him and no one can prove its not.

Once you have enough evidence then I will personally ban him.

Any further posts will receive Infractions, Be warned.

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Your wrong

There was no need to make this public was there, you could easily have just pmed him and got a straight answer . . . so you are wrong

/Jenix

He was already PM'd about it long before this thread by someone else. He lied then just as he's lying now.

I understand why he hasn't been banned, as me and Milo discussed it at the time. This thread was purely to show him for what he is and urge people to take heed.

Even without any evidence, his actions are just so blatant it's cringe worthy. The proxy then the skipping of town, the unbelievably poor excuses.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I cant agree or disagree, I would be annoyed but I would have to use discretion on the matter. Untill its proven, right now no one can prove its him and no one can prove its not.

Once you have enough evidence then I will personally ban him.

Any further posts will receive Infractions, Be warned.

Again anymore posts on this thread will get Infracted. Staff will discuss this matter and Inform you all of the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.