New temple

Join Discord

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
lol :P

Lobby has been made, and 2nd floor is near completion. Will upload them when they finished.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
The temple is just basically an extension for ZT then? Or may aswell be.

These maps aren't really 'your ideas' as they are pretty much copies of ZT just made smaller.
I've never made a map before, but I'm sure that after an hour of getting to know the program, I could better this.

Not digging at you, just think a bit more thought could have gone into these maps.

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
id agree with him about the zt bit
i wouldent rerli put a door were u have
on floor one but still nice shaped map

but still maps r nice decent size
built okie no errors by looks of it

gud job :)

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Look good, duno why elohel is complaining, all people seem to ask for is caves, he made an effort, a decent effort at that, why dishearten him? i like them, 1st floor is a little small for my liking but all in all not bad =D

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I like temples that represent temples. No offensve yours look like you've made a random shape plonked it down and built around it. I hate temples which have random shaped blocks.

If those were cave walls.. the maps could look good, but as it looks boxy and random,. naaw not good in my books for a temple anywho.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
It's my opinion. I'm entitled to mine as you are to yours.

I havn't said that the maps are poor or that his work is bad. I just think they the map's are too similar to ZT, therefore, if the map's are nout to do with ZT, why copy?

All I was saying.

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
I like temples that represent temples. No offensve yours look like you've made a random shape plonked it down and built around it. I hate temples which have random shaped blocks.

If those were cave walls.. the maps could look good, but as it looks boxy and random,. naaw not good in my books for a temple anywho.

leave him alone or PK :@ lol

your are right there thou tbh

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
leave him alone or PK :@ lol

your are right there thou tbh

Of course i'm right.. when its got maps involved I am. I know more than you and 99% of lomcn when it comes to sexy maps <3

Now you shh or ill pk you.

Also before people have a go at me for being mean saying i think they are rubbish, Im entitled to give ****, as i took **** myself! so :mooned: Also my maps in progress r sexy O.o

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
am not havin a go at u ya *udbuidndv* Oo just messin
and corce you no more than me ya M4pP!Ng G33K for Life 2k9 !N1t 4$!t W4$iT lol
n show maps pleaze SheXi ;)

Last edited:

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
@elohel yeah your entitled to an opinion but ill give you £100 if you can make an original cave, yes we can make different shapes and floors but it cannot be done simply because of the lack of tiles we have =/, personally i havnt seen people use these objects very much at all, they are simply on the first two floors of standard ZT.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
@elohel yeah your entitled to an opinion but ill give you £100 if you can make an original cave, yes we can make different shapes and floors but it cannot be done simply because of the lack of tiles we have =/, personally i havnt seen people use these objects very much at all, they are simply on the first two floors of standard ZT.

Give me £500 i will make u a custom object set with all mir3's objects etc... and tiles, all working 100% along side korean mir's files, and no ickyness. Ok ill throw in 5maps too for the hassle.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

What on earth are you talking about. It's my opinion, stop questioning others opinions. I could sit here saying ''haha wot a fool you think the are good maps''. But I don't, because I see beyond that level and realise that everyone has their own opinion, you clearly don't.

As for the ''if you can make an original cave'', this depends on which context you are using the word original in, original as in never seen before / new or wether you mean original as in how it was originally.

I'm sure with enough time & concentration I could sit and re-make a map that already exists, might take ages, but could be done. Anyway, ThreeLegends obviously hasn't made an 'original' map here if you are using the word in that context.

If you are using the word 'original' meaning a 'new' map etc. Then also you are clearly wrong again. As this map isn't original, it look's like ZT. Pretty sure you weren't using the word 'original' in this context though.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Think you will find I can read fine.

The fact that it is a 'Zuma Temple style map' is why I don't like the idea. Purely because IMO if you are going to have a whole new temple, make it ORIGINAL... if the map's were being created to use as an add-on for ZT, I would have given him a thumbs up & said good job.

Now, anyone else wanna question my opinion? Getting kinda bored of it.