New temple

Join Discord

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
no obviously.. he said his opinion way back, so why keep goin on about it?

you say ""if you cant accept the critism ppl are giving you you'll never be able to make decent maps.""

well that helps dunt it ?
why not give him tips idea's ? instead of saying there **** basicly

and i dought people will wont to releace maps
or even spend time making new ones if thats
the responce u get

he deserves a thumbs up atleast
for trying ...

keep it up anyways :)

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
When was the last time you released a map? I think it's a bit grand having a go at someone for what you are. If he was merely "showing them off" for praise then fair enough, slate him cos they're not the best. But at least he's releasing them.

Also it's not easy to make a completely "unique" cave/temple when the tiles are so limited. They're nearly always going to look similar due to the fact they're made from the same tiles.
have to agree with u

smavid do a map urself so we can compare ur work 2 his

far as im concerned his maps are pretty good

on topic... like 3rd floor aswell, like to see 4th and 5th, however i wouldnt make the sub spawn where u siad

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
have to agree with u

smavid do a map urself so we can compare ur work 2 his

far as im concerned his maps are pretty good

on topic... like 3rd floor aswell, like to see 4th and 5th, however i wouldnt make the sub spawn where u siad

The only reason the sub spawn is there, is so people dont run str8 thru to the next floor + Im having it used for a quest :P

Thankz for the positive comments :)

P.S IF ANY1 HAS DOWNLOADED THE 3RD FLOOR B4 3:00 THEN RE DOWNLOAD IT, AS THE ATRIBUTES ARE NOT DONE.

Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=78FS9FBY - 100% finished

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
so what your saying is only post if u like the map? yeah because thats how it works. the map sucks, get over it. if you cant accept the critism ppl are giving you you'll never be able to make decent maps.

in answer to ijams post, the map section isnt dieing because ppl voice their opinions of bad maps. its dieing because the releasers cry when someone has a bad comment about their map.

Truth.

Want my honest opinions since you all seem to think my current comments are out of order.

I think the maps are ****ing ****. The shape is atrocious, the fact you haven't tried to make it look symmetrical, maze like, or make it look like a temple. makes me laugh. As i wouldn't call it a temple, i'd call them a hole in the ground, if that.

NOW that is a ****ing reply which is rude, unnecessary and pointless. My a replies were perfectly fine until you lot started being little girls and crying.

Also watch this space, ill post some maps ill make them right now!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
like its been said smavid, u make and post and map, and we'll see who finds them better?

uve done some good maps, but uve also done some **** maps imo, i just dont see why ur bein so negative towards him, least hes doin maps and releasin em............. unlike u

fair enuff u released a lot ages ago but ive not seen a release from u for a good few years now, u gotta stop actin as ur the "top dog" of map makin.. as if u want that title u need to be constantly releasing good maps, not goin by wot u did 3years ago

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Truth.

Want my honest opinions since you all seem to think my current comments are out of order.

I think the maps are ****ing ****. The shape is atrocious, the fact you haven't tried to make it look symmetrical, maze like, or make it look like a temple. makes me laugh. As i wouldn't call it a temple, i'd call them a hole in the ground, if that.

NOW that is a ****ing reply which is rude, unnecessary and pointless. My a replies were perfectly fine until you lot started being little girls and crying.

Also watch this space, ill post some maps ill make them right now!

Thanks m8, apreciated :)

4 quick question 4 u tho m8y, what does a temple look like lol ? Have you been to a temple ? Is this a game, and does it really matter ? 3rd floor looks pretty symmetrical ?

Anyways working on 4th floor atm, will try to finish this temple off tonight. Cause i wna start on a cave, using either FoxCave walls or HellCave not quite sure yet, both look very sexy :P

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
nice work m8

would like to see some caves like foxes :)

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
think u should get smav stoned he needs to chill abit lol
smavv wat ya doinnn ! your neva like thiss !
youl have a heart attack if u carry on :@

yes we will wait for maps and obvi they will be good
becoz your the michael jackson of the mapping bussiness

ps: R.I.P M J

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
think u should get smav stoned he needs to chill abit lol
smavv wat ya doinnn ! your neva like thiss !
youl have a heart attack if u carry on :@

yes we will wait for maps and obvi they will be good
becoz your the michael jackson of the mapping bussiness

ps: R.I.P M J

Saying i touch little kids? pfft, i only touched you.. and that doesn't count.

I wont have a heart attack, i'm always like this, ask killmaster he knows i get very *****y.