*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
So you're increasing body drop rates, correct?

Another reason to leave tbh. In the time I've played I've already dropped and lost a gemmed up SOWG, a gemmed up CosmicBlade, and then tonight I dropped my AquaArmour, which thankfully BS picked up and gave back.

But the icing on the cake was I then got d/ced and died in Numa, and dropped the same armour, again. In the space of about 3-4 hours.

The thing that pisses me off is I never drop a worthless non-rare ring, necky, brace, boots, helm etc etc.

No, it's always a 40mil wep or 40mil armour. I'm now skint again.

Unlike the greedy faggot who picked it up, Trance. and then has the balls to PM me saying "i dont even need the money, ive got over 1bil" and then he started spouting off crap like"we owned euro"?

lmfao. As I pointed out to him, the mafia didn't even exist when i played euro. You "owned" **** all. T_M really don't do themselves any favours do they?

C unts.

:rantonoff:

Same as me, never ever dropped anything except about 3 armors and 3 weps.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Another reason to leave tbh. In the time I've played I've already dropped and lost a gemmed up SOWG, a gemmed up CosmicBlade, and then tonight I dropped my AquaArmour, which thankfully BS picked up and gave back.

But the icing on the cake was I then got d/ced and died in Numa, and dropped the same armour, again. In the space of about 3-4 hours.

The thing that pisses me off is I never drop a worthless non-rare ring, necky, brace, boots, helm etc etc.

Unlike the greedy faggot who picked it up, Trance. and then has the balls to PM me saying "i dont even need the money, ive got over 1bil" and then he started spouting off crap like"we owned euro"?

lmfao. As I pointed out to him, the mafia didn't even exist when i played euro. You "owned" **** all. T_M really don't do themselves any favours do they?

C unts.

who said body drops are increasing? as they wont be changed by me... if tuma changes i will simply change bk, as body drops r fine..

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
no, tuma said it ingame.. they should be looked at tbh need more drops, ppl dont care about dieing.

also need a 15-20 level protect..

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
no, tuma said it ingame.. they should be looked at tbh need more drops, ppl dont care about dieing.

also need a 15-20 level protect..

Incorrect. Yesterday i was headed to EC in BC and some noobies (Around lvl 20) tried to PK lol. If it was protected, would of been quite an agg.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
if u wasnt so sht and being your class why pick it? u no for well u would drop at sw... u no full well u might drop when pking so why do it? and also dieing in numa? wtf u like a lvl30 or something.

Did you even read my post? I d/ced in Numa. Do you know what that means? -_-

And FYI I picked my class when the server first started and assumed it would improve.

And lol @ Fear, you've been crying at everything and anything in this thread so do be quiet.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Did you even read my post? I d/ced in Numa. Do you know what that means? -_-

And FYI I picked my class when the server first started and assumed it would improve.

And lol @ Fear, you've been crying at everything and anything in this thread so do be quiet.

lol ull be cryin wen i own u and who ever ur with next time see u

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
He didnt d/c, hes just noob.

I think Bon still agrees that Knights need a bit of tweaking?

Agreed.
yer im gonna increase the HP it increases abit

Incorrect. Yesterday i was headed to EC in BC and some noobies (Around lvl 20) tried to PK lol. If it was protected, would of been quite an agg.
ye tahts why it was removed, ppl was abusin it.

oh wait, no it didnt.[/quote]

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
What's this? Hated1, becoming a Loved1?

Hated1 your getting cooler and cooler, every post you make has been great recently :P Gandi, don't put full stops before the word "but", "but" is a connecting word and therefore doesn't need to be capitalised with punctuation.

I know that and I'm only doing A-Levels, Mr. University.

I also agree that the classes are balanced now, I was just ranting the other day, like Fear does.

P.S. Loving the cry childs lol

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
My dream is finaly coming true, to be cool on teh net, rawr!

Gandi is a fool, or is it his uber dumb bro?

P.S. Xanan, please dont hurt us, or we will cry childs lol

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lol Xanan. Grow up.

Bon you also need to change stats on Knights ring. I actually just noticed how lame it is compared to everyone elses.

Paladin's for example. Just take a look when you're in game.

Pally's supposed to be defensive but their rings have more DC than mine. Mine has DC2-3...there's has like 3-9.

I did take a screeny to compare but don't think I need to post it.

AnDy/Trance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2004
Pattaya, Thailand

C unts.

feew things, without been bigheaded - yes we owned euro? our team owned...no doubt, search dchrons.

fubu has your armor now, you can beg him for it i guess

the fact mafia didnt exist when you played euro means what exactly? i started playing mir in 2001, does this mean am cool? not rly

guess ill say ty for cosmic and aqua then ;p

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Gandi, don't put full stops before the word "but", "but" is a connecting word and therefore doesn't need to be capitalised with punctuation.

I know that and I'm only doing A-Levels, Mr. University.

I never made a point about being in university.
Thought this was a discussion on mir, I write essay and complete portfolios to prove im educated not talk about a game on an internet forums.
I wish i could be as cool as you one day kitten.
I really do...
Fool, hardly.

/Gandi