*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Tai, talk to me ingame I'll sort you out with some cash even though I'm not exactly loaded.

Also, Gandi, you're not in university now, did you drop out in the last 24 hours? or is your brother not only an inbred but also a liar?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
feew things, without been bigheaded - yes we owned euro? our team owned...no doubt, search dchrons.

fubu has your armor now, you can beg him for it i guess

the fact mafia didnt exist when you played euro means what exactly? i started playing mir in 2001, does this mean am cool? not rly

guess ill say ty for cosmic and aqua then ;p

Without being bigheaded? haha...nice try.

Do explain how you "owned" euro? As I said, the mafia didn't exist. I've never even heard of any of you. So clearly you're quite as well "1337" as you like to think. If you didn't prance around like you're oldskool as **** and better than everyone else then it would be a different matter, and I wouldn't care less.

w00t I'm not into scrounging off people but I'll pm u ingame anyway see if we can work somethin out, if necessary.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I know you ain't scrounging but I don't mind helping a few people out if it means keeping up the user count and stopping them from quitting. It helps that I fancy you as well.

parmas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 31, 2004
I know you ain't scrounging but I don't mind helping a few people out if it means keeping up the user count and stopping them from quitting. It helps that I fancy you as well.

He's just clearly a generous person

AnDy/Trance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2004
Pattaya, Thailand
Without being bigheaded? haha...nice try.

Do explain how you "owned" euro? As I said, the mafia didn't exist. I've never even heard of any of you. So clearly you're quite as well "1337" as you like to think. If you didn't prance around like you're oldskool as **** and better than everyone else then it would be a different matter, and I wouldn't care less.

w00t I'm not into scrounging off people but I'll pm u ingame anyway see if we can work somethin out, if necessary.
wotever you say Mr.Tai !

THEONEANDONLY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
lmao how couldnt u no who mafia was we creamed the server for so long, your probs one of them p server nooblets anyway.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lmao how couldnt u no who mafia was we creamed the server for so long, your probs one of them p server nooblets anyway.

Because you simply didn't exist?

I only every played Dagon Server, and from Beta.

The guilds who do have the right to claim something include MoD,TDM and Apex.

Where were the mafia?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't/don't apex have SW for the longest time, ever? That was the case back in the day, anyway.

That's something to be proud of. Being a bunch of snivling little twats who get erections from mob stealing just isn't.

Jog on, you inbred little wh0re. :wavee:

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom

Where were the mafia?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't/don't apex have SW for the longest time, ever? That was the case back in the day, anyway.

That's something to be proud of. Being a bunch of snivling little twats who get erections from mob stealing just isn't.

You are correct Apex did own the Wall and owned to record for longest time owned. They would have owned it longer but they felt it was unfair and handed it to Revival. I should Know being a 3/4 year Apex member and being a Mir2 player since beta.

You should enclude some other guilds in your list Tai. Off the top of my head here is also..

Revival, FoH and Some Chinese guild I cant remember the name of lol ;)

Last edited:

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
You are correct Apex did own the Wall and owned to record for longest time owned. They would have owned it longer but they felt it was unfair and handed it to Revival. I should Know being a 3/4 year Apex member and being a Mir2 player since beta.

You should enclude some other guilds in your list Tai. Off the top of my head here is also..

Revival, FoH and Some Chinese guild I cant remember the name of lol ;)

thegreatwall

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Where were the mafia?

u played ages ago, yes back in beta the likes of apex were rulers of mir, but in the last 2-3years of mir T_M did dominate for a year and raped every1, but listen, this is a server advert, NO1 CARES. stop fkin spamin tai jesus
also revival held SW longest, but who cares, SW is pointless

Hehe, hi Parmaz, how are you mate?
can u talk 2 me on msn plz urban

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Cool mate, come play Old Skool, it's rocking. I'll help you out.

Would definately not advise EURO, it's in shambles haha.

Yeah, Ben, I'll drop you a message next time I'm on.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
lol at gandi tryin 2 write proper now haha

Also, Gandi, you're not in university now, did you drop out in the last 24 hours? or is your brother not only an inbred but also a liar?

Fear i always type like this (read previous posts). You're hardly in a position to talk, i can understand Urban's educated, but as for yourself...

As for Urban, no i'm still at university, i would of thought being supposedly educated you could understand i never said i'm not in university. I actually said i never made a point about being in university in my defence against your petty name calling.
As i can see you cant stick to facts or even actual server talk despite the nature of this forum. Still you continue with the petty name calling such as calling my brother 'inbred.' At least my argument is the majorty in retaliation and not down to your level.

But that all said and done, i've told you already i can't be ****ed, this is boring me, and i'm really not in the mood.

/Gandi

Oh, and i was going to let this slip, but why not have a shot at being as awesome as yourself..

You dont put 'an' and inbred together as its an adjective, not a noun.
Alternatively you could have had 'an inbred liar' or 'not only inbred but also a liar.' The choice is yours. So don't get ****y and grow up, alright kid.

Take apart my post all you want, im sure there's flaws, was just a retaliation in the method of your choice.
xx

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Actually, I'm sure "an inbred" works sufficiently.

Moving on...

I decided to log on, got PKed and guess what? Lost another set of AquaArmour.

That's the third time I've dropped it in a miximum of 6 deaths. (3/6, 1/2)

Can someone tell me who this NoPkMeight prick is? He seems to find it necessary and/or "cool" to PM me upon sight saying "gf". Now I'm not sure whether this is supposed to offend, piss me off, or whatever. But...it's really not an offensive term. It's used by Mir geeks and Mir geeks only.

Either PM me something remotely constructive or don't PM me at all you absolute and utter fag.
I quite frankly couldn't care less what I've done to you in the past to deserve such deeply upsetting comments, though I guess you're just another nobody who I flamed once and you can't stop crying about it. Am I warm?

THANKS.

Last edited:

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
It gets the point across but i'd hardly call it correct English, and after all that is what Urban picked up about my previous comment. (As my comment also worked, yet was not correct.)

And Nopk is fubu = a mir geek, hah. But you've been away for a few years like you said so probably never met him.
/Gandi